Thirty two

They were able to arrive to the hospital quickly. Taehyung carried Jungkook in his arms and ran to the entrance. Once nurses saw the situation they quickly wheeled Jungkook to the operating theatre.

Taehyung and Jimin too went to the theatre while Yoongi, Namjoon went to park the car.

They were waiting for about 6-8 hours but the there is no news about Jungkook. After a long wait finally the surgeon came out.

‘The gun shot patient’s family.’ the doctor asked and the guys rushed towards the doctor.

‘I’m sorry… we were able to save the patient and he still unconscious. We can’t guarantee about his life since he lost too much blood. We will closely monitor for now. As for the fetus, I’m sorry we couldn’t save the baby.’ Everyone gasp on hearing this. Taehyung felt lifeless.

‘The patient is in the ICU. You can watch from the outside. So no need of waiting in the hospital. I think you guys need treatment as well.’ The doctor said and patted Namjoon’s shoulder and walked away.

Everyone looked at Taehyung who had tears streaming down his face. Everyone felt sorry for their leader. They know how excited Taehyung was when he heard that he was going to be a father, now seeing Taehyung like this broke their heart.

Namjoon went towards Taehyung and hugged. ‘cry… cry as much as you want.. we won’t stop you…’ Namjoon said. And Taehyung broke down crying loudly. Hearing the heart wrenching cries of Taehyung made others to cry as well.

-----------------------------------

‘What’s wrong with you guys?’ Jin asked as he was waiting for everyone to come home with Joongi, Jieun and Mark.

‘Jungkook got shot.’ Yoongi said.

“WHAT?’ Joongi cried out. Jieun hugged Joongi to calm him but she was crying as well.

‘Tell us what happened.’ Jin said his voice broken. And Yoongi told everything that happened. Jin looked at Taehyung who was going to Jungsoo’s room and sighed.

‘Why does Jungkook and Taehyung always get hurt. Aren’t they destined to lead a happy life.’ Jin cried.

Yoongi hugged Jin and comforted him.

-----------------------------------

‘We’ll take Jungsoo with us for now.’ Jieun said to Taehyung.

‘Yeah… It’s for the best Taehyung. We’ll take care of Jungsoo until you guys finish your business.’ Joongi said.

Taehyung just sat without uttering a word.

‘We’re going to US for some business matters. We’ll take Jungsoo with us. He’ll be safe with us. Don’t worry too much.’ Joongi said patting Taehyung’s shoulder.

‘That’s a good idea. Jungsoo will be safe, but we’ll have to lie to Jungsoo about Jungkook.’ Jin said.

‘hmmm…’ Joongi hummed.

Jin looked at Taehyung with sad eyes. It looked as if he is physically with them but emotionally somewhere else.

‘Tae please don’t be like this. Jungkook will be alright. Whatever happened it’s not your fault.’ Jin said.

Taehyung stood up and went away. Jin sighed, silent tears falling from his eyes.

-----------------------------------

‘Uncle Jinie where is Appa.’ Jungsoo is all ready to go with Joongi and Jieun.

‘Appa and mommy is busy with work. You go with samchon gi and enjoy. Have fun ok Jungsoo.’ Jin said crouching in front of Jungsoo.

‘Tell appa and mommy I love them.’ Jungsoo said.

‘Ok.. I will tell. They know you love them.’ Jin said.

‘Bye uncle Jinie.. I love you.’ Jungsoo said and kissed Jin’s cheeks. Jin held back his tears. He’s gonna miss his nephew a lot.

-----------------------------------

‘Oh doctor Lee..’ Jin greeted doctor Lee Jongsuk his colleague.

‘Oh doctor Kim. You are back for work I guess.’ Dr.Lee asked Jin.

‘Hmm.. you’re the doctor in charge for this patient.’ Jin asked referring to Jungkook.
‘Oh.. yes.’ Dr.Lee replied.

‘How is the condition of this patient.’ Jin asked.

‘He’s stable, only thing the patient is taking too long to wake up.’ Dr.Lee said. Why do you ask Dr.Kim.’ Dr.Lee asked.

‘He’s someone I know. To be frank, he’s my younger brother’s boyfriend.’ Jin said.

‘Oh.. so Mr.Kim Taehyung is your younger brother?’ Dr.Lee asked.

‘Yeah.. speaking of him, by chance did he come here?’ Jin asked because no one knows Taehyung’s whereabouts and it makes Jin worried about his brother.

‘No dr.Kim no one came to visit this patient as of yet.’ Dr.Lee said which made Jin shock and looked at Lee Jongsuk.

‘I’m sorry dr.Kim, I have ward rounds. See you later.’ Dr.Lee said and went away.

Jin called Yoongi. ‘Yoongi Taehyung haven’t come to the hospital as well can you ask Hoseok or Namjoon to track him down.’ Jin said and ended the call.

‘Please Kookie wake up soon. You’re making all of us worried about you.’ Jin said and kissed his forehead and went to his cabin since he has work as well.

-----------------------------------

A short chapter... I don't know how to end this story... I used to have lot of ideas but they have vanished...
I'm sorry if the story is boring...

Hope you enjoy the story...

Plz vote and comment...
💜💜