Forty

‘What’s wrong with Jungkook?’ Jin asked because Jungkook went to the room and Jin sensed the anger from the younger.

‘Did you ruin the date?’ its Yoongi who asked that.

‘Ah.. hyung seriously. Why are thinking it’s my fault?’ Taehyung whined…

‘Because Jungkook wouldn’t have been like that.’ Jin said and narrowed his eyes and Taehyung tried to avoid the eye contact.

‘Fine… one of my night stand was there and she started becoming touchy… Jungkook got pissed because of that alright. I admit it’s my fault.’ Taehyung said and flopped on the couch next to Yoongi.

‘Seems like you will spend the night in the couch… good luck with that.’ Hoseok said coming from the kitchen with fruit salad for Jungsoo.

Taehyung glared at Hoseok and Hoseok poked his tongue out clearly testing Taehyung. All the members now play around with Taehyung because Taehyung has changed now than he used to before.

‘I will go and talk with him…’ Taehyung said and stood up.

‘Don’t worry I will pray for your well being.’ Namjoon teased Taehyung and everyone laughed.

-----------------------------------------

‘That stupid Taehyung, he took me to a date in a mall and what he let that bitch to touch him.’ Jungkook kept on muttering.

However, Taehyung was listening to what Jungkook was muttering and despite the situation he found the younger so cute that he felt like he want to cuddle him tightly.

‘What are you doing here?’ Jungkook snapped which made Taehyung to snap from his imaginary cuddling session. He gulped.

‘Get out if you want to stay alive.’ Jungkook said and looked out from the window.

‘Koo baby… I’m sorry please forgive your taetae hyung..’ Taehyung said in a baby voice trying to do some aegyos.

‘I will do whatever you say please just forgive me baby..’ Taehyung said.

‘Say the word and I will grant your wish..’ Taehyung tried so hard in doing various things in order gain his forgiveness.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung which made Taehyung to stop talking.

‘Listen to what I say…’ Jungkook started... ‘I honestly don’t care about your one night stands. I don’t care if we got to most ordinary dates, but I didn’t like the event happened today. When that bitch clung onto you why didn’t you react or took any action?’ Jungkook asked with teary eyes.

‘You usually would have scolded or shoot that person then and there. So why didn’t you take any action. Do you like that girl? Did you also had fun while pleasuring her. Or have you come to like girls now? Have you found me boring? Then say so, I will let you go hyung. Even if it hurts me as long as you are happy, I’m fine.’ Jungkook said now full on crying.

Taehyung was dumbfounded. Taehyung wants to clear the misunderstandings. He and Jungkook always seem to have this kinds of arguments and honestly he doesn’t want to see his lover crying anymore because of him. Taehyung felt guilty. He loves Jungkook since the day he laid his eyes on the younger. But unintentionally somehow the younger gets hurts.

Taehyung embraced Jungkook who was crying like a small baby while he, himself was crying silently. He was also wondering why he didn’t react when that girl cling to him. Just like Jungkook mentioned when someone clung like that Taehyung would be furious sometimes he acts impulsively too. So why didn’t he react today? Taehyung wondered.

‘I’m sorry koo… I didn’t want to ruin our date. But I guess I did ruin our date. I want to spend the day just like how normal couples do. I didn’t want our date be some melodrama, but I guess I can’t live like a normal person like I wish to. And it’s no ones fault but mine. I’m sorry koo.’ Taehyung said and now Jungkook felt bad.

‘I shouldn’t have slept with random girls. I should have been careful. I don’t know why I did that in the first place.’ Taehyung continued now facing Jungkook.

‘Tae…’ Jungkook trailed off.

‘No koo let me speak… will you?’ Taehyung said. Well Taehyung wants the younger to know how much he loves him.

‘I wanted to say how much I love you, so you won’t be insecured hereafter. Now don’t blame yourself, it’s normal for everyone to act like this in this kind of situations. Let me say how much I love because, I know I haven’t given you enough reasons or proven my love. All I did was hurt you. 4 years ago and also this past month. So it’s normal for you to doubt me baby.’ Taehyung said caressing Jungkook’s cheek.

‘You know when I was in high school, I saw you in a supermarket. You were with your friend. The way you laughed, the way you smiled, the way you scrunched up your nose, your innocence and cuteness made me fall in love with you. It was love at first sight. From that day onwards I always went to that supermarket hoping to see you but luck was not on my side.’ Taehyung said telling the past to the younger who was now listening intently.

‘Then coincidentally I met you when I went to buy the painting supplies. I made up an alibi to approach you whereas I know how to choose painting supplies. I just wanted to talk to you and be closer to you. When I saw you there I was so damn happy.’ Taehyung said.

‘From there onwards we became closer, the more we became closer the deeper was my love. But after the accident we drifted apart again, but my love never faded away. I always think about you day and night. Even when I rejected 4 years ago I was hurt to do that but I had to because I don’t want you to be in danger because of me. I know being with me will only bring you danger and I never wanted to see you hurt.’

‘When I saw you got shot that time I felt like I’m useless. Everyone calls me ruthless, but I was not able to protect you. That’s why I did what I did. I’m sorry for everything.’ Taehyung said telling everything to Jungkook. By now both of them are crying their eyes out.

Jungkook stood up and sat on Taehyung’s lap. ‘Taetae look at me..’ Jungkook whispered.

When Taehyung looked at Jungkook, Jungkook wiped the tears with the pad of his thumb and Taehyung did the same. Jungkook leaned in for a kiss. They kissed slowly delivering everything through the kiss they are sharing.

Jungkook break the kiss and whispered. ‘taetae please make love to me. Show your love to me through your actions as well.’ And Jungkook connected their lips again.