Ten

‘What?’ Taehyung stood up suddenly knocking off the chair and startling everyone in the process.

‘Can you say that again hyung?’ Taehyung urged Joongi.

‘Jungkook is missing. Please help me to find him. I’m scared that something must have happened to him. Please Taehyung.’ Joongi cried and Taehyung felt like his heart breaking into pieces.

‘Don’t worry hyung please calm down. I will look for him in the meantime I will send Jin hyung since you need someone by your side. Don’t worry hyung I will suely find Jungkook.’ Taehyung tried to assure Joongi more like assuring himself. He feels his heart hammering inside his chest widely. He ended the call.

‘Jin hyung you go to Joongi hyung and be with him. Jungkook is missing. And Hoseok hyung you try to hack every security system. Yoongi hyung tell your men in our enemy terroteries to find about Jungkook ok.’

‘Jin hyung you come with me I’m going to Joongi hyung.’ Taehyung ordered everyone.

-----------------------------------

‘Joongi please stop crying. We will surely find Jungkook. Trust in Taehyung’s skills.’ Jin tried comforting his best friend.

‘Hyung the cctv inside your house is shut down.’  Taehyung said coming from the basement. At that the exact time Taehyung’s phone rang.

‘cctv of the neighbourhood  and around the area has been hacked Taehyung.’ Hoseok informed Taehyung.

‘What? That’s impossible. Whoever it is must have been desperate to have Jungkook.’  Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger.

‘Hyung hack the security of the enemy territories like Sohyung and Minhyuk.’ Taehyung gave out his order to Hoseok and Hoseok immediately set to work.

‘Hyung don’t worry we will track down Jungkook as soon as possible.’ Taehyung said but he was also scared of the current situation.

‘Taehyung call Yoongi and find out if he was able to find out something.’ Jin spoke
Taehyung nodded his head and dialed Yoongi’s number.

‘Hyung were you able to find anything about Jungkook from your men.’ Taehyung asked Yoongi when Yoongi picked up his phone.

‘Nothing as of yet V..’ Yoongi answered.

‘Fine keep searching and once you find anything please let me know.’ Taehyung said and ended the call.

At the exact moment Joongi received a call to his phone.

‘Hyung who is it?’ Taehyung asked

‘Tts Jungkook’s number.’ Joongi answered Taehyung.

‘Put it on loud speaker. Who knows whoever has Jungkook is using his phone.’ Taehyung said and Joongi nodded his head and answered the call.

‘Hello..’

‘Hyung it’s me kookie.’

‘Koo where are you? I’m so worried about you when I didn’t find you at home.’ Joongi questioned the youger.

‘Hyung I’m going out of the country for a while. Don’t worry too much and also please don’t look for me. When the times come I will come home. So stay safe and healthy hyung. I’m so sorry for going without informing you. I’m going to change my number so no one would be able to find me. Take care until we meet again hyung. Goodbye hyung. Koo loves you a lot.’ Jungkook said and ended the call.

They released a relief breath once they heard that nothing dangerous happened to Jungkook. So Taehyung ordered Yoongi and Hoseok to stop the search and told them everything.

‘Why would Jungkook leave the country all of a sudden?’ Joongi questioned. ‘He even agreed to marry Taehyung excitedly two days ago. So what made him leave the country.’ Joongi asked.

Jin looked at Taehyung and Taehyung was looking down in deep thoughts. Somehow Jin got the idea that Jungkook must have left the country because of the rejection and hurt. Jin sighed not knowing what to do. Eventough he met the younger only once he felt a incredible love towards the younger.

‘Joongi don’t worry too much I’m sure Jungkook will come back when the time comes. I also think it will be safe if Jungkook is out of the country. That bastard won’t be able to have Jungkook.’ Jin said and Joongi nodded his head in agreement.

-----------------------------------

Jungkook sighed once he ended the call. He felt extremely sorry towards his brother once he heard his brother’s worried voice and felt like running back home to his brother’s arms. But he has things to accomplish and he promises himself he will return home when the right time comes.

Jungkook looked at his brother’s picture and turn off his phone and got comfortable on his seat in the flight. He has a long journey ahead. Thinking that Jungkook looked out the window.

-----------------‐-----------------

‘Taehyung I think Jungkook left the country because he couldn’t stand your rejection and maybe he was feeling embarrassed.’ Jin said once he made sure Joongi fell asleep. Jin planned to spend the night with Joongi.

Taehyung stayed quiet listening to whatever Jin was telling him.

‘Jungkook is not like that bitch you know tae. He is a kind soul and you know that I’m good at reading people at first sight right.’ Jin said to Taehyung.

‘I also told you not to date that bitch when you introduced her to us yet you never listened to me. I’m your elder brother means I have a lot more experience than you.’ Jin said. Jin felt this is his chance to speak out.

‘Whatever you do please thnk twice before making a decision. Okay’ Jin said and brought Taehyung to a hug and Taehyung let Jin to embrace him because that’s what he needs at the moment.

‘You go home and take rest. I will stay with Joongi.’ Jin said and followed Taehyung to the door and bid goodbye to him.

‘Drive safely dongseng…’ Jin said and waved his hand to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head and got into the car and drove away.

-----------------------------------

It's a daily update since I'm free these days...
Hope you all enjoy the story.

💜💜