Forty two

‘Will you marry me Jungkook?’ Taehyung asked kneeling in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked and cupped his mouth trying to muffle his sobs. Taehyung was feeling nervous because Jungkook was not saying anything.

‘Yes taetae… I will marry you.’ Jungkook said bringing a smile on Taehyung’s face.

Taehyung stood up and brought Jungkook for a hug and whispered an I love you to him which Jungkook returned.

Everyone was happy and was clapping for the couple wishing them. Taehyung held Jungkook’s hand and slide the ring into his ring finger. Jungkook has tears streaming down his face. And Taehyung wipe them away.

And they spend the night with lots of laughs and dance, enjoying which is rare for them because of their work.

-----------------------------------------

It was morning and Jungkook was awake. He could hear the shower running indicating that Taehyung is having a shower. Jungkook has a big smile on his face remembering the last night events.

Jungkook could say it was the perfect night of his life. Taehyung proposing him, then enjoying with everyone and making love under the silk sheets, it was all Jungkook could ask for. He kept looking at the ring. He was euphoric.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook awake. He smiled when he saw Jungkook was staring at the ring.

‘Mmmm… this ring looks even more beautiful in your fingers.’ Taehyung said and entwined their hands and Taehyung placed a kiss on Jungkook’s palm.

‘Really does it look beautiful.’ Jungkook whispered and Taehyung nodded his head. Taehyung leaned in to kiss Jungkook but Jungkook moved his head away.

‘Morning breath hyung.. let me wash up.’ Jungkook said and stood up to go and freshen up.

------------------------‐----------------

‘Oh my baby… did you miss mommy..’ Jungkook asked Jungsoo when he came to pick him up.

Jungsoo nodded his head and hugged Jungkook.
‘Congrats kookie on your marriage.’ Aunty Chae wished Jungkook.

‘Thank you aunty.’ Jungkook smiled and hugged her. Well she was there with him in most difficult moments and he is forever grateful towards her.
Jungkook spent some time with aunt Chae and left with Jungsoo on the way stopping for ice cream.

-----------------------------------------

‘Ouch…’ Taehyung whined.. ‘Why did you hit me koo?’ Taehyung questioned.

‘I’m not getting married alone hyung. Help me… we can divide the chores…’ Jungkook glared and Taehyung instantly complied. He knows better to not mess up.

‘You wear something white… while I wear a suit.’ Taehyung suggested.

‘Whatever hyung… I’m going wedding shopping with Jin hyung, Jieun noona and Hyerin noona.’ Jungkook said.

‘I will book the hall… Yoongi hyung will order the catering…’ Taehyung said.

‘Hyung instead of a hall I want to have a beach wedding. You know my family has a house near the beach so we can easily arrange everything.’ Jungkook said.

‘Oohhh… I love beach wedding. I also don’t care whether we will have a wedding or not as long as I have you..’ Taehyung said and started getting playful…

‘Hyung focus will you… we don’t have much days. We have to get things done quickly but perfectly as well. We get married only once and I want it to be memorable.’ Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded his head and they both started planning with lot of arguments when they disagree for something.

----------------‐-------------‐----------

‘Take a deep breath and relax’ Jin said and Taehyung did as he said. Well its Taekook’s wedding day and Taehyung is a nervous mess.

‘Alright it’s time we have to go to altar.’ Jimin came in.

‘Let’s go.. I can’t believe our baby brother is getting married.’ Jin said and Taehyung whined.

He took a deep breath and went to the altar. Well the beach was decorated nicely and Taehyung felt an immense rush of happiness. He is marrying Jungkook the love of his life. His first love and hopefully the last as well.

Taehyung stood in the altar waiting for Jungkook to come. And when he saw Jungkook standing in the other end he thought that an angel dropped from heaven because Jungkook was looking ethereal… Taehyung felt his breath hitch..

And Jungkook was in the same condition as Taehyung. He slowly walk because he felt his legs wobbly and he doesn’t want to be clumsy and ruin everything.

He came near Taehyung and Taehyung held his hand out. The two faced each other and first Taehyung took the vow and then Jungkook. They exchanged their rings and Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his waist and kissed him. Others present were now clapping and cheering for the married couple.

After party was even more fun… they fist slow dance and then everyone started going crazy. They were like wild animals enjoying the time with laughs and love making Jungkook and Taehyung’s day more memorable and filled with laughter.

They received many gifts which they kept in the house near the beach. While others were having a wild party Jungkook and Taehyung walked along the beach holding hands. Jungkook leaned on Taehyung’s shoulder.

‘Shall we sit over there?’ Taehyung asked Jungkook and Jungkook nodded his head.

‘Thank you for making my life colourful koo… I love you so much.’ Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook’s side of cheek.

‘Thank you too taetae… you were there for me when I wanted you… I love you too… also thank you for accepting Jungsoo as your own son eventhough he is not… I’m truly grateful towards you.’ Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung’s lips but Taehyung didn’t let Jungkook to pull away instead they kissed passionately. Their love witnessed by the moon and stars…

-----------------------------------------

Today is bangbangcon.... sadly I won't be able to watch it..😭😭😭😭

Anyway.. hope you enjoy this chap..

Plz vote and comment
💜💜