Chapter 33

Madison

"Where the fuck is my face masks?" Jay yelled to no one in particular.

"Nobody touches your shit" Jax yelled back.

I rolled my eyes as nate and i continued to pack our clothes. I already told gabs school and nate told everyone else in the house.

"I hate fucking packing" nate groaned as he fell face first onto the bed. "You wanted us to move to London"

"Yeah but i still don't like packing"

I sighed and climbed on top of him as he's hands went instantly to my waist. "I love you"

"I love you too" i kissed him and went back to packing.

"We not going to talk about Carson?"

"No, i just want to move on"

"You doing okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"You just came out of a coma"

"I'm fine" she smiled.

"Okay" we packed in silence when the twins and Sofia came in the room.

"Why are the two of you so quiet?" Sofia questioned as she sat down on the bed.

"Yeah you could hear a pin drop" Jax chuckled.

"By the way, your best friend is downstairs"

"Shit, i forgot to tell her we're moving"

"She's going to be pissed"

I rolled my eyes and flicked jay on the head before heading downstairs to see Raven and Damon waiting in the foyer. I held onto the railing as my body still felt weak.

"Hey there"

"You didn't call?"

"It's been kinda crazy lately"

"Seems to be the new normal around the Andersons"

"Nate told me about the conversation in the hospital"

"Okay"

"I think sky and i will go say goodbye to Gabbi" Damon walked away.

"So you're just leaving us all behind?"

"We can still talk on the phone, i just can't live here anymore"

"Why didn't tell me you were pregnant?"

"I really don't want to talk about it, Rae"

"I'm your best friend , you're suppose to tell me everything"

"Sorry , i was kinda held up being kidnapped, losing my baby and everything"

"I know it's a shit time for you but i just want you to know that you could have talked to me before all this crazy shit even happen?"

"I get it and I'm sorry"

"Fine, when are you leaving?"

"Is it really fine?"

"Answer my question, Maddie"

"The plane is waiting for us"

"And not even a text saying that you're leaving?"

"I did leave a message but you didn't listen to it cause you're still pissed"

She rolled her eyes in response.

"Come with us to London and we'll have a fresh start"

"No, my world is not going to turn upside down just because you want to be nate's perfect wife"

"I'm moving cause i no longer feel safe!"

"Keep telling yourself that"

"You ladies okay?" Nate and Damon came down the stairs.

"Let's go" Raven basically pulled him off the stairs and slammed the door for good effect .

"How did that go?"

"I think i lost my best friend" i walked past him and went back upstairs to pack and leave this place . When i walked into my room, Gabbi was packing my things in my suitcase.

"Thanks, baby" i kissed her forehead.

"Everyone is packed and ready" Sofia popped her head in.

"We'll be there in a second"

"Okay"

"Mom, are we going to be okay?"

"We are going to be fantastic and you get to meet your dad's family"

"Will there be other kids?"

"Yup and you will get to make all the friends you want"

"Yay" her eyes lit up and she jumped up to hug me.

"Let's go people!" Sophia yelled. Nate grabbed our bags as i carried Gabi on my hip.

We all walked out and got into our separate trucks. i looked back one last time before we left this life behind.

I laid Gabbi on the other seat and her the iPad. Nate gave me another phone this morning. I decided to call my dad since nobody told him about us leaving.

"Dad?"

"Hey pumpkin, how are you?"

"I'm leaving dad"

"What? where?"

"London, i need a fresh start"

"Why didn't you come say bye atleast?"

"You can come visit"

"Fine, what about raven?"

"She's still mad at me but i'll try to talk to her again"

"Okay,good"

"Bye dad"

"Bye, pumpkin"

"You okay?" Nate asked as soon as I ended the call.

"Yeah, I'm fine" i smiled as i laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled making me lift my head back up to look at him in confusion.

"What for?"

"All this shit I'm putting you through. You lost your job, home, baby and your bestfriends all because i was selfish"

"No, i made my own decisions by letting you back in my life. Gabbi loves you and i still have my dad and that's all that matters"

"You sure?

"I'm sure" i pecked his lips and cuddled up against him"

We looked over to see Gabbi passed out on the seat.

The car stopped and i opened my eyes to see we were at the air strip. "Let's go, you two can sleep on the plane"

"Okay" i sighed as i grabbed ahold of gabbi and got out of the truck.

Sophia came over to me and held onto my side. "I have a little surprise for you" she whispered in my ear while i looked at her in confusion.

"Ladies first" Sophia yelled as we got onto the plane. When we walked in Raven, Damon and their baby were sitting there with smiles. A little creepy but I'm happy to see them

"Nate and Sophia convinced us to come, I'm so sorry" Raven jumped and hugged me. I couldn't help but cry in her arms. i knew i couldn't do this without her by my side.

"I'm so glad you're here" i sobbed as i clung to her.

"Aww guys, you're making me emotional" Sophia joined our hug.