Chapter 56

Nate

I threw the rest of the luggage into the trunk and closed it. Jax and Jay decided to drive with us along with raven and Damon while the rest drove with Sophia.

"You forget anything gabs?"I turned to look at her only to get a look and she stared back out the window. I sighed before starting the car and drove off.

"Let me connect and I'll give you a grand" Jay pleaded with Jax.

"5"

"Deal" they shook hands and Jay handed him five grand.

"You good?" I turned my attention to maddie.

"Leave me alone, Nathaniel"

"You're still mad about me talking the truth?"

"I didn't appreciate your tone and until you lost a baby don't speak to me about shit"

"You got me fucked up, madison" I stopped the car. I got out and grabbed her from the passenger seat.

"Get us a separate ride" I told Jax and he nodded before he started typing on his phone.

"What are you doing?" she huffed removing herself from my grip.

"I lost him. Not just you" i yelled at her as she took a step back in shock.

"You don't how it broke me when the doctors told me he was dead. I cried in sophia's arms. Having to see you sitting in that bed unconscious" I continued to scream at her as we stood in the road.

"I'm sorry for neglecting your trauma, I really am" the tears stared falling from her eyes and I immediately pulled her into my arms as she sobbed and continuesly said sorry.

"From now on, I need you to speak to madison. We're partners, madison" I lifted her head and looked her in the eyes.

"I understand" she nodded. I reached up and wiped the tears from her eyes.

I heard a honk and saw our driver waiting for us. I sent Damon a message that our car arrived and we both got in and drove off.

I held maddie in my arms. "How's your mom doing?"

"She's not the type to really speak on how she feels but hopefully she opens up"

"I told her about the twins"

"What did she say?"

"Well she was crying in the kitchen then I told her about the twins and it brightened the load a little"

"Gab is still pissed at us" I chuckled softly.

"Yeah, we really need to make it up to her" maddie smacked my chest.

"We will, I'll speak to her once we're there"

"Gosh, our lives are so chaotic" maddie blew out a breath.

"I'm sorry, love" I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

We arrived at our private strip and saw the others about to board. "Mommy" gabbi ran over once she saw us getting out.

"Not mad anymore?"

"I am but I missed you guys" she smiled before taking a hold of both of our hands.

"Finally, Jay was farting the whole ride" Sophia huffed as she walked up the steps.

"Better out than an upset tank" jay grinned.

I rolled my eyes and helped maddie up the steps.

We all got onto the plane and found our seats.

"Time to sleep this hour off" Jax sighed as he made himself comfortable.

I handed gabbi, the board games and she laid it out. "We playing monopoly?" jay rushed over and sat next to gabs.

"Fuck, these babies keep making me pee" maddie shoved me away and ran to the toilet.

"Let's go to the backrooms" jax slid in next to me.

"You brought weed?" I raised my brow in question

"What better way to get over your dad's death?" he smirked.

"Let's go" I left gab with josh and grabbed Bryce and Damon.

We went to the back of the plane where their was a bed and closed the door behind us.  I turned on the suction as jax started rolling.

"Who the fuck brings weed onto a plane?" Damon looked at jax weird.

"It's a private plane, when did you become so un fun" jax huffed.

"Shut the fuck up" Damon smacked him upside the head.

"Gosh, you guys are such old men" Bryce huffed before grabbing the blunt from jax and lighting it.

We all sat on the bed as we took turns smoking until the door opened and an angry jay came in.

"To think my own family are smoking without me, the betrayal" Jay glared at us.

"Calm down and roll another one"

"We should trademark that" jay joined us on the bed.

Jay rolled another one and smoked it by himself so naturally jax rolled another one and we smoked it. I had enough of them and headed back to my lady.

"You smell disgusting" maddie glared at me as I sat down next to her.

"Let me smell like you then" I smiled.

"You're disgusting" she shoved me.

I laid my head on her shoulder and eventually dozed off. Mads woke me up when the plane finally landed. We all got out and got into our cars and headed to our house.

"Can we go to the eiffel tower?" Gab asked.

"Sure but not now" I kissed her forehead.

"Let's head to the new house" Jay yelled as he climbed into our car. Great