Chapter 27

Madison's pov

"Wakey wakey, sweet face" i felt dustin's dusty hand smack my face .

"What?"

"Get up, we're leaving soon"

"Leaving?"

"yeah to italy"

"What the fuck?" I tried to fight him but i noticed that my hands were bound.

"Oh you a sorry ass bitch, untie me and face me like the bitch you are!" I screamed as i tried to lossen the rope.

Who the fuck still ties people with ropes? Stupid bitch

He smacked me across the face and walked across the room. I took this time to take in my surroundings and saw that i was in a dark cold room with a bunch of men just staring at me. I tried to cover myself but the dress did not help much . Fuck where's nate when i need him...

"Dustin, just stop please"

"You and that fucker disrespected me in front of everyone in that fucking office and believe me everyone that was involved in making me feel disrespected will be dealt with"

"They only did that cause you forcefully kissed me , you weird fuck"

"I will be forcing you to do a lot of things"

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"You know what i mean and maybe my men will want to join in"

"Fuck you"

"That's the plan"

"Where's my daughter?"

"We couldn't get to her in time since your little boyfriend went and got her plus your momma was packing"

"Well durh you dumb fuck" annnnnnd he smacked me across the face... again

Im just glad that nate has our daughter cause i would truly loose my mind if something were to happen to her. I was racking my brain trying to figure out a way to escape or at least try and get a hold of nate to come and get me.
Fuck i wish i had that chain he got me wait i think i have a plan...i just hope it works

"Dustin, do you love me?"

"Im the only one that loves you" he walked over to me before kneeling in front of me .

"Prove it"

"Leave" he barked at his men and they all filed out of the room . Dustin moved his face closer to mine and i held my breath as he started to kiss me.

"Can you go get my stuff at my place please?"

"You and i both know your little boyfriend is there"

"He's not , i promise"

"Bullshit"

"Im telling you the truth, he's at his home and you should know that"

He narrowed his eyes at me before going over to his computer and scanning something . He slowly turned around and smirked at me.

"You will have 2 minutes to grab everything you need then we'll get on our plane to italy okay?"

"Okay" i nodded and he lifted me from the ground. He threw me over his shoulder and walked out .
He went into some dark room and turned on the lights and i realised that it was the garage since i heard the roar of an engine. He threw me in the back of van and locked it .

We drove for like 30 minutes before we came to a stop . Since this van had no windows i wasn't for certain that we were at my house. "Dustin!"

"Shut the fuck up" he opened the door and yanked me out. He rushed us into the house and removed the rope from my hands. I immediately ran to my bedroom and grabbed a duffel bag . I went straight to my jewellery box and grabbed a necklace that nate got me recently which had a tracker in . He got one for gabbi as well.

I put it around my neck and started packing random things . "What that necklace?"

"My dad got it for me"

"Why are you lying?"

"Im not, can you leave so that i can change please?"

"Fine" he turned his back and i put on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I grabbed nate's burner phone that was under the covers and hid it under my boobs . Ya know when you have big boobs you can just lift it and store stuff . It's the only advantage about having these death bombs.
I grabbed make up wipes and wiped all of it from my face .

"Im ready"

He roughly grabbed my arm and dragged me down the stairs. I looked around my house and i thought about the good times dustin and i had here and i can't believe that this is how it all turns out . I was pulled out of my thoughts by him throwing me in the van and locking it up .
I took this time to activate the necklace and i knew that nate would get a notification and hopefully he will get to me before we leave for italy.

I should have moved to london with nate cause of this would have been prevented at least i hope. If i do make it out of here alive im definitely moving with nate to london with our babies
I held my stomach as the tears rushed down my face.  I hope dustin doesn't try anything that could hurt my baby .

That was all i thought about the whole car ride and it felt like more than 30 minutes which made me realise that we're probably going to the private airport.

I need to get out of this fucking truck ... i crawled to the front and started kicking at the door. "Madison, shut the fuck up!"

I banged more at the door and it finally popped open. I screamed as the car came to a halt and i flew out onto the ground. I hissed as the hard floor scraped my face . There were cars stopping and flipping me off but i didn't care and i just started running . I looked behind me and saw dustin running after me.

My legs were burning as i ran into the woods . He was so close to catching me but i just kept on running until i heard a gunshot making me run and hide behind a few logs .

I saw him looking for me and yelling out in frustration.  Fuck you motherfucker.
The necklace started beeping loudly making me curse and try crawling away when i felt his presence over me.

"Bitch" he punched me and picked me up bridalstyle before carrying me back to the van . I held my face as tears streamed down my face .
There were a bunch of cars with men holding guns. I know those men that's nate's men . Is nate here?!

I lifted my head in hope and saw nate wearing a bulletproof vest while holding a gun . His men had us completely surrounded . Dustin's jaw ticked in anger and i looked down at the necklace and it beeped .

"Nate" i screamed trying to get away from dustin. I felt him press a gun to my head which made me go silent yet again.

"Let her go and we will let you live"

"I call bullshit"

"That's cause you braindead" Jay yelled out.

"Give her back" nate growled out.

I closed my eyes as i felt him remove the safety. "I love you" i screamed at nate before i heard a gunshot and multiple screams.