Chapter 16

Nate

"Where the fuck are they?" i groaned as i looked at the clock. It's midnight and those two aren't back yet.

"She's not answering" Bryce came back in.

"Daddy!" i sighed as i headed up to my daughter's  room. "What's wrong, love?"

"Where's mommy? she always tells me a story"

"I can tell you a story"

"Where's mommy?"

"She went out with aunt Sofia"

"Is she coming back?"

"Yes of course, do you want me to bring you something to help you sleep?"

"Chocolate milk"

"You got it, princess" i kissed her forehead and walked downstairs. 

"Anything?"

"Nope, track the car"

"Fuck why didn't i think of that" he ran out and i got Gabbi her chocolate milk. I warmed it a little and took it up to her. "Here you go, daddy's princess"

"Thank you" she sat up and i handed her the cup.

"You want to watch a movie?"

"Okay, i wanna watch american dad"

"Are you allowed to watch that"

"Yes?" 

I looked at her uncertain. "Can i call your mom and ask?"

"Okay fine, i'll watch SpongeBob" she grumbled.

"You think you can pull a fast one on me?" i narrowed my eyes at my sneaky daughter.

"It seemed easy" she shrugged.

"Go to bed" i kissed her forehead and headed out.

"Nate!"

"Don't fucking yell, my daughter is trying to sleep" i smacked him upside the head.

"Sorry, i found the car"

"Then let's go"

"Hello there's a six year old upstairs"

"Right, fuck we need a babysitter"

"Her dad" i called him and he came over to look after Gabbi. "Thanks"

"No need just go find my daughter"

Bryce threw me duffel bag filled with guns, grenades and what felt like a machine gun. "We're going all out for  their car standing dead still"

"Maybe they crashed into something or someone" fuck, i hope its not the Italians. 

We sped off to their location and when we arrived, i saw Sofia's car that crashed into a rock and i rushed out of my car to check if they're okay. I pulled Maddie out of the car and Bryce did the same with Sofia. 

"She's still breathing" Bryce yelled and i looked over at madison in panic. I checked her pulse but there was nothing. I quickly picked her lifeless body up and carried her to my car.

"Get the fuck in" 

Bryce ran over with Sofia and got in. I sped off to the hospital in over 3 minutes. I screamed at nurses as i walked in with Maddie. "Get her to breath again or i will blow your heads off"

They quickly took her and i rushed after them. "Sir, you can't go in" someone tried to stop me but i pulled out my gun. "Try and stop me" 

I went in and they reluctantly handed me scrubs and a mask. I watched them work on Maddie's bruised and bloodied body. She better fucking live or i'm killing everyone in my sight.