Chapter 35

Madison

"Mommy" Gabbi yelled waking both Nate and I.

"Why are you yelling so early?"

"It's almost time for school" She jumped up and down on our bed.

"French fry, you are only going to the school next week" Nate sighed as he grabbed her and set her down between us.

"Are you guys going to get out of bed anytime soon?" Gab folded her arms looking at us.

"It's still early"

"Why are you even awake?"

"Aunt Sofia woke me up so we could watch some reality show and eat ice scream"

"Fucking Sofia" Nate groaned making me slap his shoulder. "Don't cuss"

"I'm going back to sleep so goodnight" Nate rolled back around and pulled the covers over his head. Well then.

"Alright Gabbi tell your aunt to make food since she wants to be up so early"

"Okay" she got off the bed and headed out the door.

I was about to get out of bed when nate grabbed my thigh under the covers. "I thought you were sleeping"

He lifted the sheets from his head and smirked. "I was thinking about it"

"The door is unlocked"

"Okay"

He pulled me into his arms and I wrapped mine around his torso. "I love you" he kissed my face all over.

"I love you too" his hands started travelling down my body. "You know we can't right?"

"I know but we're going to a hospital to see if your doing okay"

"When?"

"We can go today?"

"Let's go get ready then" he chuckled and got up. He picked me up bridal style and headed into the bathroom.

"Shower or bath?"

"Shower"

We both removed our clothes and got into the shower. "Move that way, stinky" I shoved him aside making him narrow his eyes at me before he picked me up and pressing my back up against the cold wall. I looked at him in shock while he was just examing my face.

"Was their really need for that?" I asked almost of out of breath.

"I got to keep you in check"

"Oh really?" I reached down and grabbed him in my hand and gave it a light squeeze making him grunt. "Still keeping me in check?"

"I am the one that has you pressed up against the wall"

I smirked and tightened my grip and i saw him wince. "Madison" he grunted as he hold on my ass tightened. I let my grip get tighter. "Just admit I got you and I will loosen my grip"

"Never"

"Whatever you say" my grip tightened to the point where he reached up and grabbed my neck. "Let go"

"Make me"

His hand tightened around my neck. "You like breathing?"

"You like fucking?"

"Fucking hard-headed" he groaned before attacking my neck with his mouth. He bit my neck making me wince and couldn't help but loosen my grip.  His bites were getting harder and harder when my hand let go of his dick completely. He bit my neck on last time before setting me back down on the floor.

"Kiss it better"

"What are you 16?"

"I didn't ask"

"Fuck you"

"I love you too" he chuckled. He spinned me around and grabbed the back of my neck and bending me over. "Are you fucking kidding me"

"Doctor didn't say anything about taking the muddy road"

"You're disgusting" I shoved him off me.

"I'm kidding" he pulled me back into his arms. "We need to get done"

"Fine" he lightly smacked my boob and grabbed the body wash.

I turned the shower to warm and nate handed me the body wash. We both got done in the shower and hopped out. Nate handed me a towel and I wrapped it around my body.  I walked over to the mirror and wiped away the fog. I examined my neck and the hickeys nate left was turning purple.

"Why would you mark me like that?"

"Cause you're mine" he removed his towel and walked into the bedroom.

"Someone could walk in"

"Calm down, I'm locking the door" he yelled.

I walked back into the bedroom and saw that he was wearing boxers. I walked past him and started looking for something to wear.  I finally decided to wear my grey sweatpants and a white tank top. I went back to the bathroom and started blow drying my hair. When I was done, I did my Skincare and my makeup.

"Our appointment is in a hour" Nate walked in already dressed in a suit.

"Where are you going in that?"

"I have a meeting right after the doctors appointment"

"With who?"

"Don't worry about it" he kissed my forehead.

"Nate"

"It's fine, I will be home to read gabbi a bedtime story"

"So your going to be gone all day?"

"Now that I'm back, Im going to be more busy which means I'm going to come home later or not at all"

I shoved him out the way and went back into the bedroom. "Don't be mad"

"I can't lose you too"

"You won't"

"Please be careful okay?"

"Always" he opened his drawer and took out his gun. He put the ammo in and cocked it. "Why would you keep that in our bedroom?"

"It's yours" he put it in my hand and I looked at him in shock. "I'm not carrying a gun"

"Yes you are and Sofia signed you guys up for fighting lessons"

"Why does Sofia need it?"

"She will be teaching you and raven and dont worry this is only a safety precaution"

"I've gathered that"

"You still remember how to handle the gun?"

"Yeah"

"Let's test that theory out" he pulled me over to the big window and opened it. "Aim for the bird"

"I'm not killing a bird"

"Fine just aim for the trees then"

I held the gun and fired the trigger. "You happy?"

"Ecstatic" he grabbed my neck and gave me a hard kiss. He bit my bottom lip to the point where I knew he drew blood.

"That hurt asshole"

"I want you so bad" he groamed.

"Wait on playboy" I patted his cheek and walked out of the bedroom leaving him with the gun.