Chapter 25

~Madison

"Good morning, my goddess" the covers were ripped off my body before i felt nate's body crushing the life out of me. "Morning, now can you get off me?"

"Fine but we have work today"

"We?"

"Yeah, i feel like playing lawyer today" he gave me a playful grin. 

"You don't get to play lawyer, sweetheart"

"Oh cmon"

"No and plus we have to go to a charity ball that my dad is hosting"

"What? Why?" he whined before rolling off me and burying his head in his pillows.

"I promised my dad i would go"

"I thought you were mad at him?"

"Well im not"

"Wow okay then, i will go get ready then"

"No first kisses"

He smirked before climbing on top of me and planting soft kisses on my face and in return my face heated up. "You're adorable"

"Thank you baby" i flipped us so that i was straddling and i leaned down. "I love you" i kept whispering in between kisses. 

"Mommy!" Gabbi ran into my bedroom and i got off of nate just in time.

"Hey, pretty princess" nate smiled as he grabbed gabbi and attacked her face with kisses.

"Daddy stop , that's ticklish" she giggled as her curls went everywhere making me laugh at the sight. 

"No hug for mommy?"

"No" 

"Gabriela" i gasped before grabbing her out of nate's arms.

"Leave my daughter alone"

"This is not fair, i don't have anyone on my team"

"We could though" nate shot me smirk.

"Gabs, you need to get ready since we're going to a party"

"A party?"

"Yeah at granddad's"

"I don't wanna go" gabbi hid under the covers making me sigh.

"Why don't you want to go princess?"

"Grandma's mean to me" she looked up at him with teary eyes.

"'Just say the word and she's dead" 

"Stop that" i smacked his shoulder and pulled Gabbi into my arms. "You want to stay at aunt Sofia?"

"Yes please"

"Uhm i don't think that's a good idea"

"Why not?"

"She can stay with my mom"

"I thought your mom was in london?"

"Well she's back and staying in a penthouse not far from here"

"Oh well do you want to go to your grandma?"

"yes please"

"Right, let's get you ready" i got up with gabbi in my arms and headed to her bedroom. I sat her down and she started looking for somehing to wear while i ran her a bath.

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby"

"Do you think i'm pretty?" i walked out to see her looking in the mirror as she examined her features. "I think you're the prettiest and it doesn't matter what i think as long as you believe that you are gorgeous babe"