Chapter 07

Madison's outfit👇

Madison 

"You fucking bitch" I threw a glass bottle at Nate.

"Babe talk to me"

"You knew that the Italians were going to retaliate but no you had to see your daughter"

"Are you hearing yourself?"

"Yes you fucking gringo, I hate you" I threw more things to which he ducked and dodged.

"Can you calm down, our daughter is sleeping upstairs"

"Get the fuck out of my house"

"Madison, can you calm down so that we can talk please?"

"Don't fucking tell me what to do" I grabbed a knife as I stalked towards him. "We both know you're not going to stab me so put the knife down"

I lifted my arm as I was aiming for his chest when I heard my daughter's cry from upstairs. "Get out of my house now"

I ran up to Gabbi's room to see her clutching her blanket with tears running down her face. "Nightmare?"

"Yes, can I sleep in your bed?"

"Sure, let's go" I picked her up and grabbed the teddy. I took her to my bedroom and tucked her in. "Goodnight, I love you baby" I kissed her forehead.

"Where's daddy?"

"He went home"

"Why?"

"We'll talk in the morning" I gave her a final kiss before walking out and leaving the door slightly open. I went downstairs and began picking up the broken glass when the doorbell rang. I sighed, as I went to the door and swung it open expecting nate but it was raven with a jar of pickles, dressed in pajamas with tears running down her face.

"What the hell happened?" I stepped aside so she could come in and I closed the door behind her.

"We're out of ice cream" she waddled into my kitchen and I let out a sigh of relief. "Does Damon know you're here?"

"Yes, I forced him to give me the keys" I walked into the kitchen to see her eating my ice cream straight out of the tub while dipping her pickle in it.

"Okay then"

"So spill the tea bitch" she looked at me expectantly with eyebrows raised.

"What tea?" I played dumb as I started looking through my fridge.

"Don't play dumb, you dumb bitch" she crossed her eyes at me to which I did not bat an eye.

"Fine what do you want to know?" I sighed exhausted from Nate and I is fight, which left me emotionally exhausted. Do you know understand why I left?

"How did he find you?"

"Dad was giving him all the information about me and Gabbi which was not he's place at all right?"