Chapter 57

Madison

We all went to the house and nate and the rest of the guys went and took their post weed nap.  Leaving us females to bring the bags in. Men.

I went into the kitchen to fix me something to eat when raven and Sophia walked in. Sophia took out a bottle of wine and two glasses. "That's just cruel" I pouted as I watched her hand raven a glass of wine.

"Nobody said have sex unprotected" raven shrugged.

"You were in my position not so long ago" I glared at raven.

"Now I'm not" she stuck out her tongue at me before drinking her wine. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a bottle of water.

"I'll leave you ladies with your wine" I huffed before going up to nate and I's bedroom. "You awake?" I yelled as I smacked him on the back.

"I am now" he groaned before rolling over to glare at me.

"You okay?" I asked as I cuddled up against him.

"Yeah, all good" he smiled as he slightly leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Mommy, we can see the tower from here" gabbi ran in and jumped us and I quickly sat her on her dad.

"Jay is taking us for ice cream. Can I have money to bring mommy something?" she smiled at nate.

"My card is on the table" he mumbled

"She doesn't know your pin"

"It's her birthday, I think she can remember her own birthday. Right princess?"

"Well duh" she grabbed the card and left.

"Did you actually buy that whole bit of her buying me ice cream?" I looked at him amused.

"Not one bit" he chuckled lightly as he pulled me closer and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Nate's phone rang and he immediately jumped up and picked up his phone.
He went into the bathroom to talk making me frown. Who the hell is he talking too?

I tried to listen but he was talking so damn soft. "Nathaniel" I yelled.

"Busy" he yelled back making me huff. I slowly got off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

"Who is it?" I mouthed.

"Okay bye" he ended the call and smiled at me.

"Who was that?"

"Just a business call, I'm gonna be out for a hour or two"

"What why?"

"Business" he simply said before rushing off.

What the hell

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. Raven and Sophia were in the same place I left them. "Nate was acting super weird just now"

"What happened?" Sophia asked not taking her eye off her glass as she poured more wine into it. Now she's just rubbing it in my face.

"Everything was fine till he got a call and basically jumped up and went into the bathroom to talk too whoever the hell was on the phone. As soon I walked into the bathroom, he ended the call and told me he had to leave for business"

"Maybe he's cheating" Jax mumbled.

All three of us glared at Jax who was standing my the entrance of the kitchen listening to my rant.

"Don't listen to this pinga, he's probably planning something special for you" Raven shurgged.

"I don't know what to think anymore"

"Get drunk" Jax shrugged as he grabbed a beer from the fridge and joined us at the table.

"I will murder you with a designer heel" I warned and lifted his hands in defense. "Okay devil wears prada" he chuckled.

"We should totally watch that again" Sophia said excitingly.

"Gee thanks for the advice and possible solutions" I expressed sarcastically.

"You're welcome" Jax replied with a smirk.

"Jay is my favourite" I gave him the finger.

"That's not the flex you think it is" he chuckled before he took a swig of his beer.

"Fuck it, I'm gonna follow him"

"No!" Jax yelled and I looked at him confused.

"We should all follow him?" raven looked at Jax with the same confusion.

"Let's just chill here and make fun of maddie who can't drink wine anymore" he chuckled nervously.

I narrowed my eyes at him before walking out of the kitchen. "Maddie, stop!" Jax yelled and grabbed me from behind.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled back.

"He went to a meeting. A dangerous one and you pregnant lady can't be following him. It won't end well" he huffed as he let go of me.

"Fine" I threw my shoes off and walked upstairs and threw myself on the bed. Why couldn't nate just say that he was going to a meeting it's not like I don't know what he does. What meeting could he even have here in Paris? This was supposed to be our hideout so that his dad's thugs doesn't find us.
Ugh Nathaniel you're such a mindfuck

A few hours went by and gabbi came with a shit ton of ice cream. Gab and Jay joined me in the bed as we watched friends while eating ice cream.

"How you ah doing" Jay cheered making gabbi and I chuckle.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and tried calling nate but no answer.

"Is Damon here?" I asked Jay.

"Yeah, he was downstairs in the living room last time I saw him"

"I'll be right back" I got out of bed and grabbed one of my heels.

"Wait why are you taking one of your heels?"

"Don't worry about it" I walked out and headed to the living room to see Damon and Jax sitting and watching some weird show. I approached them from behind and wrapped my one arm around Damon and pressed my heel into jax's neck.

"Geez woman" they both groaned.

"Where's nate?"

"A meeting" they said in unison.

"You two want to fuck with me right now? My pregnancy brain doesn't exactly make me sane"

"Help!" Damon yelled and my hold around his neck tightened.

"Now I know why Nate is scared of you" Bryce chuckled and I turned to glare at him.

"Where's nate?" I asked Bryce this time.

"A meeting" he shrugged.

"Meeting for fucking what?"

"No idea, he didn't tell any of us"

"Fuck you guys" I huffed as I headed back up to the bedroom when the door opened and nate walked in.

"Oh hello there" I smiled.

"You look creepy, what's wrong?"

"Where were you?"

"Meeting"

"If one more person says that I'm shooting somebody"

"Calm down and go get ready for me" he kissed my cheek.

"Why?"

"Just go take a shower and get ready" he walked away making me huff. Guess I need to get ready then