Chapter 58

Madison

"What's happening?" Jay asked as I looked through my closet for something to wear.

"No idea. Nate just told me to get ready"

"Let me help" he shoved me out of my closet. "Gab, could you call your aunts up here please?"

"Sure" she held out her hand. "That might work with your dad but it's not working with me" she huffed before walking off.

"Go shower and shave" Jay yelled.

"I hate this" I yelled back and went to the bathroom to do as told. I can't believe I'm listening to these idiots. I did my routine in the shower and decided to wash my hair. An everything shower is not for the weak. I got out of the shower, completely exhausted. I blow dryed my hair and grabbed my curling iron and started curling my hair. I grabbed my make up bag and sat everything out that I needed.

"Hey girly" Sophia smiled as she walked in with her nail kit while raven brought in lingerie.

"What is nate planning?"

"We don't know, just following instructions" they shrugged. Sophia sat me down as started doing my nails.

"Dark red?" she looked up at me for approval and I nodded. "When did you become such a professional in doing nails?" I asked.

"I looked at a bunch of YouTube videos on how to do acrylics so here we are"

"Since your nails are gonna be that colour, I'm going to get a different colour lingerie" She rushed out before coming back with a red set.

"How am I gonna look sexy in that with this little bump forming?"

"Don't be stupid" raven rolled her eyes.

"Here's the dress" Jay walked in with a black dress along with red louboutin heels.

Raven did my makeup while Sophia was still busy with my nails. I sat there in my robe for what felt like 5 hours.

"Okay, done" they both yelled and high fived.

"Time for the dress" Jay yelled.

"You guys are weird"

I slipped on the dress and Jay helped me close the back. I slipped on the heels and blew out a breath.

"Fuck, I need a shot or a cigarette"

"Calm down" raven chuckled.

"Im waiting!" Nate yelled.

"Shit, you gotta go" I was basically pushed out of the room. We went downstairs and at the bottom of the stairs was nate and gabbi. Gabbi had on a little black dress while nate had on a suit. His hair was slicked to the back but a few strands were hanging in his face. Gabbi had on some cute red lipstick with her in a fancy bun with a bunch of pearls in them.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and nate immediately pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

"Where the hell are we going?" I whispered.

"Don't worry about it"

"Good luck" Damon patted him on the shoulder.

"Yeah, you too" nate winked making me frown in confusion.
What are they hiding?

"Let's go, my girls" we all walked out as a black range rover was waiting for us. Nate opened the door while gab and I got in.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it" he kissed me. Well then

As we drove for a few minutes, nate handed me a blindfold. "Seriously?"

"Yup"

I sighed and put the blindfold on. We drove a little more when we stopped. "Why are we stopping?"

"We're here" nate helped me out the car.

"Wow" gabbi giggled.

"What do you see?"

"Don't tell mom"

Nate grabbed my hand and led us somewhere. I hope I don't trip in these heels.

"Mommy, take your blindfold off" gabbi said and I removed the blindfold to see nate one knee.

"Oh my God" my hands flew to my mouth in shock. I could feel my heart pound furiously in my chest.

"Nate,"

"Listen, I love you. It's that clear, that simple. I want spend the rest of my life with you and our babies. You should know that in half a lifetime of spectacular messes, you are the very first thing that's felt right. So, Madison Porter will you make me the happiest man and marry me?"

I stared at him in disbelief as joy collided into my chest. And the look in his eyes - the hopeful, terrified look in his eyes that almost kills me.

"Mads?"

"Of course Yes" i cried as he placed the ring on my finger and pulling me into his arms. "Fuck, I love you so much" he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I love you" i smiled into the kiss.

"Yay, my mommy and daddy are getting married!" gabbi yelled.

I took the time to look around at the fancy restaurant that's completely empty. There's red roses and candles everywhere.

"Did you rent out this place just for this?"

"I bought it" he smiled.

"Of course" I laughed before kissing him again.

"Cake!" gabbi yelled as she ran over to a table.

"Wait for us, Gabriella" nate and I joined at the table as we all started eating cake.

"I love you, Mrs Anderson"

"I love you too, Mr Anderson" I pecked his lips.

"I love you guys too" gabbi grinned.

"We love you, baby" nate smiled at her.

Gosh, I can't believe we're engaged