Chapter 24

~Madison

After work, i went over to Gabbi's school where she was already waiting for me. I saw her talking to Jake and i opened the car door. "Hello, Jake"

"Hey Mrs Porter" he waved.

"Bye Jakey" she kissed his cheek before getting into the car.

"What was that all about?" I tickled her side making her blush.

"Jakey said he liked me" Nate is not going to love this...

"I thought he was still with candle?"

"Jakey doesn't like her"

"Oh well, you want to tell your dad?"

"Will he mind?"

"Probably" 

I drove us home and saw nate's car in the driveway. I swear this man never works. I helped Gabbi out of the car and we went inside the house. "Nate, we're home!"

Instead all i got was silence in return. Where the hell is he? I looked in the living room while Gabbi went down to the basement. "Mom, i found them" them?

I went down to the basement and saw nate along with the twins with headsets and playing games. I walked up to nate before smacking him upside the head. They pulled out their guns and aimed it at me. i pulled Gabbi behind me just in time.

"Gabbi, go get a fruit bowl and start with your homework, i will check in a few"

"Okay mommy" she turned around before leaving.

"Give it" i glared at them before collecting their guns and going over to the safe. 

"You have a safe?"

"Who doesn't?"

"Me?" Jay lifted his hand.

"You boys want to come up for food or just going to stay cooped up here?"

"Food, please" Jax and Jay walked out. 

Nate got up and put his arm around me as we walked back upstairs. We walked into the kitchen as the guys were watching Gabbi eat. "What are you doing? weirdos"

"She chews like you"

"She is my daughter or did you forget?"

"Kinda of hard not to since you two decided to plaster your faces on her"

"That's kind of the process, jay" i patted his head before getting everything i needed so i could make blini. "What is that?"

"Oh I'm sorry should i make you some fish and chips?" i mimicked their British accent.

"You people love to butcher our accents" Jax rolled his eyes.

"Gee thanks" i gave him the finger when Gabbi wasn't looking.

I noticed that nate and Gabbi were having a conversation among themselves. "Care to let me in on the top secret conversation?"

"We're talking about Jakey?"

"Who's Jakey?" i heard the twins and Bryce? say in unison.

"When did you two get here?"

"Jay told us to come over for a family dinner so here we are"

"I still want to know who the fuck is Jakey?"

I handed Bryce the swearing jar and he put in a fifty. "So Jake?" the guys stared at Gabbi making her shift in her seat before giving me a panicked look. 

"Leave my daughter alone" nate flicked jay's head as he was closet on to her.

"You're going to allow this?"