Chapter 43

Nate

"Shit" maddie sat up quickly and I rushed to stop the door from opening.

"Who's in there" Damon yelled.

"Fuck off" I yelled back and the door stopped rustling.

"What the fuck are you doing in the closet?"

"Daddy is in the closet?" I heard gabbi's voice and I turned to maddie to see her getting dressed. She threw me my boxers and shirt. I moved away from the door and got dressed.

"We'll continue this later" I lifted up her chin with my finger and gave her a kiss.

"Let's go" she opened the door to see everyone standing there waiting. "Ello there" Jax smirked making maddie groan in embarrassment.

"Oh grow up" I rolled my eyes.

"Good job cous" Jay held up a thumbs up.

I grabbed maddie's hand and lead her away from those crazy fuckers. Gabbi was sitting by the stairs. "Hey French fry, you ready to go?"

"Yup" she smiled holding a ice coffee.

"Where did you get that?"

"Aunt Raven made it for me"

"Okay let's go" Maddie took her hand and opened the door. I grabbed my keys and walked out with them. The Rolce Royce was waiting in front for us.

"Can I drive?" Maddie turned to me excitedly.

"Sure, mama" I handed her the keys, gabbi and I got into the passenger seat. Maddie started the car and we drove off.

As we were driving gabbi was rambling on about barbie and I just nodded my head and smiled at her. "I want a barbie"

"What happened to your cars?"

"I want to put the barbie in the car duh" she looked at us like we were stupid.

"Fine. We will go buy the barbie while you are in therapy"

"Okay" she smiled and leaned over to kiss her mom's cheek. 

"You excited for your birthday on Friday?"

"Yes, I can't wait for all my presents"

"What do you want?"

"I want a child"

"I'm sorry what?" I looked at her in shock.

"I want a baby" she whined.

"She's faulty, take her back in your womb" I frowned making maddie chuckle.

"Stop it"

"What do you mean babe?"

"Are you guys dumb? I want a sibling" She dragged out the last word making maddie wince and I  changed the topic immediately.

"How about a puppy?"

"Oh that can be my baby" she smiled.

"Great, we'll get you a puppy"

"I want a rottweiler"

"Why that dog?"

"Because"

"Care to elaborate further?"

"no hablo ingles" she waved us off.

"Since when do you speak Spanish, amore" Maddie teased.

"I watch telanovelas with Jay"

"That makes sense"

"Right we're here" She stopped in front of the building.

"You ready, frenchie?"