Chapter 46

Nate

"What did jax say?" Damon asked as we stood in front of gabbi's school.

"Maddie is sick and apparently not getting better"

"She told raven it was food poisoning"

"Could be, I have to take her to the doctor's tomorrow"

"There she is" Jay ran out of the car and scooped gabbi up in his arms. "Jay" she screamed as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I missed you little princess"

I got out of the car and waited for gabbi to shift her eyes to me. "Hey, French fry"

"Daddy!" she held out her arms and I took her from jay. "how was school?"

"So good, I have a bunch of new friends and my cousins are here" Jay and Jax's siblings goes to this school as well.

"Oh that's great"

"Happy birthday" Damon yelled as he grabbed gabbi from me and lifed her into air. Her screams and giggles filled my ears. My babygirl is growing.

"Am I getting my pup?"

"You're gonna have to wait and see" we all got into the truck and I drove to the house. It was weirdly silent when I pulled in but everyone's cars were here must be a surprise then.

"Let's go" Jay put his hands infront of gabbi's face and walked into the house only to see no one. "They must be in the back"

We walked to the backyard and saw a bunch of balloons and everyone hiding very badly.

Jay removed his hands from gabbi's face and everyone yelled surprised. "Yay, unicorns!" she yelled as she ran straight to her mother. "Happy birthday little munchkin"

"Thank you, mom" she kissed maddie cheek before running over to her friends.

"You did good" I pulled maddie into my arms. "It was all jax and Sophia"

"I love you" i kissed her forehead.

"I love you too"

"No way" gabbi screamed as she saw all her presents. "I'm rich" she yelled making all us chuckle.

"You can open one right now, so choose" maddie walked over to her. Jay was standing over them with a camera in his hand filming gabbi as she choose a present. "Why are their holes in the box?" she asked as she shaked it.

"Open it and see"

She ripped open the ribbon and it immediately opened the box as the pup jumped onto her. "Biscuit" she yelled as she grabbed the dog and hugged it.

"Biscuit?" I looked at her amused.

"Yeah, he's brown like a biscuit"

"What about the black?"

"The chocolate chip in my biscuit".

"I guess biscuit it is" Jax chuckled.

"Guys, I got a puppy" she ran over to her friends with biscuit in her arms.

"You guys did good" I hugged Sophia and Jax. "Thanks, we try" they smirked at each other.

"Damn this party is expensive" Raven came over with baby Jessica in her arms holding a cupcake.

"You already feeding our child cake?" Damon playfully scolded her before taking Jessica.

"She wanted it" Raven defended.

"Sure"

"Anyway, did you guys miss us?" Jay threw his arm around me and I immediately moved away and wrapped my arms around maddie. "Hurtful" jay put his hand to chest in mock hurt.