Chapter 52

Madison

"Bye baby" I kissed gabbi all over her face before putting her in the truck along with raven and her baby. "Please be safe" raven smiled.

"Promise, love you guys" I waved before the gaurd closed the door.

"Anything happen to them I will freeze your nuts off and feed it to you okay?" I pointed at the two gaurds.

"Yes ma'am" they nodded. They got into the car and drove off. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around and punched them.

"Geez, why are pregnant ladies so strong" nate groaned holding his face.

"Why would you sneak up on me like that?"

"You just wanted to punch me"

"Oh shut up" I rolled my eyes. He threw his arm around me and I helped him back into the house.

"Alright everyone in the foyer now" Nate yelled making me cover my ears at the volume. "Time to put your plan in motion" he roughly grabbed my butt making me glare at him.

"Actually my plan" jay walked in and stood next to me. Soon came Damon, jax, Sophia, Bryce and the rest of nate's men.
"Im here" Nate's mom came running through the front door.

"You got shot again?" She looked at nate's bloody shirt since he didn't wanna take it off.

"Yup" he smiled.

"This is your 7th time, Nathaniel" he's been shot seven times? What?

"Seven?"

"Yeah, he's a stupid prick"

"Mom, can we get this over with?" Sophia looked at her annoyed.

"Don't give me your baby attitude" their mom hit her upside the head and I heard the twins laughing next to me. I swear they will laugh even when being shot.

"Alright" Nate boomed silencing his mom and sophia's bickering.

"We have gotten a high top information from the shanola cartel and it needs to be delivered to a field not far from here for one of our buyers. I'm delivering it myself and they will pick it up before night ends"

"What's our job?" one of the men spoke up.

"Secure the house. The rest I need you to figure out who's trying to kill us"

"Right let's go" Jay took my gun and walked out of the house.

"You need to stay"
"Im not leaving your side, Nathaniel"

"You're carrying my babies, I don't need another bullet coming in between that"

"I have a vest on"

"My point still stands. Lock yourself in the room and watch some TV. I'll be back before you know it" he kissed my forehead and left.

"Jax, sneak me into the van" I went over to jax who was busy on his phone. Probably asking for more feet pics.

"You got it, mama" he pulled me up the stairs and into his room. I sat on his bed while he was looking for something. He came back holding a body bag making my eyes widen.

"Jax, you're my favourite twin you know that right?"

"Don't lie to me woman, get in the bag"

"Is this your way of sneaking me in? They are going to notice you put a body inside"

"Don't doubt my ways"

"Fine" he opened up the body bag and I got in. "Damn love, you got thick" he groaned as he lifted the bag with me inside. "Shut up, jax"

He carried me away. "Jax, who is in there?" I heard nate's voice.

"Just something I have to get rid of" he threw me in the back and I held back a groan. I'm getting him back for that.

"Who did you kill?" I heard Sophia speak up.

"Your sex life"

"Damn Bryce, your little train can't make it to the station?" Damon chuckled.

"Shut up" Bryce said and I silently chuckled.

Fuck it's stuffy in here. I opened the bag a little and took a breath of air. Damn I wish I brought my phone. I laid there listening to the twins and Sophia bicker. That's it I'm getting up.

"Guys, I'm hungry" I climbed over the seat and sat on Jay's lap. Nate looked in the mirror and I smiled back at him. He stopped the car making everyone groan.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he turned around to face me.

"Im coming with"

"No the fuck you're not"

"Yes I am"

"I don't want to yell at you madison"

"Then don't"

He glared at me. "Can just get this over with?" Sophia huffed.

"Fine" he turned around and started driving again. The whole ride there nate would make eye contact with me just to glare at me. I ignored him and cuddled up to jay while Jay laid his head on top of mine.

"We're here" Jax yelled. Nate stopped the car and we all got out.
Nate had a folder in his hand. He placed the folder on the ground along with a small tracker. "Maddie" nate grabbed me before I could walk away from him.

"What?"

"You're putting our babies in danger"

"Nothing is going to happen"

"Fuck! Why do you have to be so stubborn"

"Oh you like it"

"You're lucky I love you"

"Whatever dick" I smiled and he finally caved and chuckled.

"Come here, baby" he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. "Okay don't make babies in a field" Damon yelled.

"Like you haven't tried" nate turned to him.

"Shut up"

"Who's volunteering for the stakeout?"

"Not me" Jay snorted.

"Okay Jay's in who else?"

"Oh c'mon" jay whined.

"Im down" Bryce shrugged.

"If he's in then so am I" Sophia smiled.

"Ugh love" Jax gagged.

"Okay so that's me, Jax, jay, Sophia and Bryce" Nate raised his brows at Damon.

"You in?"

"Nah, I'll look after your wife"

"No ring but thanks Damon"

"Damn" Jay chuckled.

"Let's get out of here" we all got into the van and drove off. Nate dropped me and Damon off. They got into a different car and drove off again.

"Let's go sweetheart" Damon put his arm around me and walked us inside.

{Hey there. I just released a few chapters of teach me so check it out and let me know how it is and any interesting plots you would like to see. Also I have all the chapter for mafia baby done but the last few needs to be edited but this book will be done by next week Friday or sooner❤️}