Chapter 01

Madison

"Mommy get up" Gabbi shook me awake.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

"I'm hungry" she pouted.

"Let's go make you some food"

She held my hand and we walked to the kitchen. Gabbi climbed onto the stool as i took out everything i needed to make pancakes. I started making her pancakes while she sat with her ipad and played games.

I guess now's the right time to introduce myself? No?

I'm Madison Porter and I'm 26 years of age with long brown hair and hazel eyes.
I'm a mom to a beautiful baby girl Gabbi Porter, who has my brown hair , blue eyes and the most adorable dimples ! She is 6 years of age :)

She got her eye colour by her dad ...who we will not mention from here on...

"Mommy can i have fruit?"

"Yeah sure" i handed her a bowl of fruit and put her pancakes in front of her and she started eating. 

"Mommy, can we go shopping pretty please" she begged giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, what do you want to buy?"

"Cars, cars and more cars"

"Why do you love cars so much?"

"They make me feel like a giant" 

"C'mon let's get you dressed" I grabbed her hand as she led me to her bedroom.

"What have you been eating at aunt raven's?"

"Fruit and chocolate cake" she giggled.

"Who gave you chocolate cake?" i sat her on the bed.

"Aunt raven" 

"Did she give it or did you take it?"

"A bit of both"

"Gabbi"

"Mommy" she gave me an innocent smile.

"You shouldn't steal someone's cake"

"Aunt raven, had a lot of cake and i was trying to help get rid of it since it made her puke"

"Does she know you took the cake?"

"A bit of both"

"You are truly your daddy's child" i sighed as i started looking through her closet for something to wear. Their love for chocolate cake is amazing.

"Where is daddy?" i walked right into that one. fuck

"He went on a trip" I couldn't think of anything else. Sue me.

"Okay, can i pick my outfit?" thank god my child doesn't really badger.

"This is new"

"Please?"

"Fine, go ahead" i sat on her bed as she rummaged though her closet.

"I found a blue dress"

"I don't remember buying this"

"So shoes?" She ran to her shoes and took a pair of air forces.

"I'll run you bath" i went to her bathroom and ran her a bath. She came in and put her outfit on the counter.

"Is aunt raven going to come over again?"

"Okay, can i have chocolate cake after school"

"If you do your homework and clean your room then yes"