Chapter 47

Nate

"Get in" I opened the door for maddie and got into the car.

"What about me?" Gab looked at me over her sunglasses while holding her pup in her little bag. "Calm down" I opened the backseat and she waited for me to lift her up and put her in the car.

"You're such a diva, Gabriella" Maddie teased as I got in the car and drove off.

"I got it from you madison"

"Damn" I chuckled and maddie glares at me.

"Don't say my name like I'm one of your little friends" Maddie narrowed her eyes at our daughter.

"Soz"

"Soz?"

"Yeah, I'm jay now" she grinned.

"Fuck no"

"Language" maddie smacked my arm.

"Yeah language" Gab yelled.

"You are 7 not 17" I yelled back.

"Oh my god" maddie groaned before handing both gab and I a lollipop. "The fuck am I suppose to do with this?"

"You cuss again and I will shove that pop through you teeth"

"Can I just go to my therapist, I have tea"

We really are spoiling her this is ridiculous.

"Tea?"

"Yeah, this boy has been talking about me to this girl who is friends with one of my girls and then my girl told me so now I don't like him"

"I didn't follow any of that"

"Yeah cause you're old"

"You're really catching strays, babe" Maddie chuckled making me glare at her.

"Bye then" I pulled up in front of the office. "Put on your location"

She took out her phone and turned on her location. "Thanks, bye"

"Bye guys, don't forget about the baby appointment" she yelled before closing the door and running inside the building. "She really wants us to have another child"

I started driving again.
"I thought she would forget about it after we gave her the pup" I shook my head.

"Yeah" i turned to look at madison to see her absentmindedly rubbing her stomach and looking out the window.

"You feeling a little okay today?"

"Mm? Oh yeah, I'm fine but can we stop at the corner stop I need a pack of crisps"

I drove to the corner shop, got out and bought her the bag of crisps. "A pack of smokes"

"Which one?"

"Surprise me"

I took the cigarettes, the bag of crisps and walked back to the car. "Why are you smoking again?" she sighed as she saw me put the pack in the glove compartment.

"I didn't stop?"

"What?"

"How have you not noticed?"

"I didn't smell it on you"

"Do you want me to stop? I only smoke when I'm not around you or gabbi"

"Oh but smoking isn't a good habit"

"We all have bad habits, madison"

"Yeah but not all of them could give you cancer"

"Let's just get you to the doctor" I sighed as I drove us to the doctor. "Awkward" I heard Jay's voice making me swerve the car in shock.