Chapter 53

Nate

"Can you take your fucking fighting outside?" I yelled at my sister and her fucking boyfriend. We've been waiting for the mole to come get the info for an hour. What most surprised me in this hour was that jax and Jay are completely silent.

"He's being a dick" sofia yelled back.

"Ears" jax glared at her.

"I hate men" She huffed and slumped back in her seat. Finally peace.

"I think I ate a space cookie" Jay mumbled.

"What?" I looked at him weird.

"Did you put weed in those cookies?" jay turned to Sophia who only smirked at him. Great

"Why are you putting weed in food and just leaving it around? What if maddie ate it?" I glared at Sophia.

"She would probably get a good high"

"Gabbi could have ate it" Bryce mumbled and Sophia glared at him. "Now he wants to talk" She rolled her eyes.

"Why do I have to sit between them?" Jax looked up from his phone.

"Come sit on big brother's lap" jay patted his lap making me grimace. They are too close.

"Im older by a minute" Jax glared at him.

"Pish posh, we share a birthday" jay waved him off.

"I think we got movement" Bryce spoke and I saw a guy in hoodie grab the package. "Should we trail him?"

"It's safest, there could be a sniper out there" Just as I said that Bryce hopped out of the car and ran over to the guy. Bryce tackled him and started punching him. "Why the fuck would he do that? He could get himself killed"

"Anything to get away from you sof" Jax chuckled.

"Don't disrespect my sister that's my job" I glared at him.

"Gee thanks bro" She grabbed her gun. "Woah, I was kidding" jax held up his hands in defense.

"Calm down, I'm just covering that idiot" She rolled her eyes before getting out the car.

"Keep an eye on your brother make sure he doesn't do anything stupid"

"I think Bryce has the stupid department covered" Jay retorted.

"My brother" they fist bumped. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my gun. Time to find out who this fucker is.

I went over to Bryce and sofia who were standing over the body in shock. "What?" I looked down and removed the guys hood only to see an older version of me.

"Dad?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"You died?" sofia looked at him confused.

"Yeah about that" he chuckled. I turned to sofia who was glaring at our now alive father.

"How did you get our information?"

"I was the don before you, those are my informants in that house"

"You shot me?"

"One of my men got a little carried away" he shrugged before getting back up only for Sophia to kick him back down.

"You are such a piece of shit"

"I want my throne back, Nathaniel" he stood up and focused his gaze on me. I stared at him with cold eyes. "You did all this just for your throne? I didn't ask for this shit. You died and i had to be there for mom and Sophia" I raged.

"Thanks for that"

"What's happening?" Jax and Jay joined us only to take a step back in fear. "Is he a zombie?" jay asked.

"Well, I think i owe you this" I raised my fist and punched my dad. He fell hard onto his back and spit blood out. I climbed on top of him and threw punches to his face until he's face was just a bloody mess.

"Nate" I felt hands on me trying to pull me back. I continued to throw punches to his now bloody face.

I got up and wiped my knuckles on my shirt. "I think he passed out" Jax looked at his face closely.

"Let's get him back. Lock him in the basement. Send everyone home and call my mom"

"Gotcha" Bryce nodded and started calling everybody.

"Get the piece of shit in the car" I ordered at jax and Jay. They nodded and picked up his body and threw it in the trunk.

I got in the car and Sophia got in the passenger. "You good?" I turned to her and noticed that she started crying. "He's alive and doesn't care about us" She cried. I leaned over and pulled her into a hug while she cried.  "He doesn't deserve your tears, we got mom and she's more than enough"

"I know but it just sucks that he would go against us just to be the don again? Why wouldn't he just stay alive and keep his throne. You could've had your childhood"

The car door opened and Bryce pulled Sophia into his arms. "This is sweet and all but we need to move. His men could be lurking around"

Bryce joined Sophia in the passenger and the twins got in the back. I started the car and drove off.

"So that just happened..." jay trailed off.

"Not the time" Jax said as I looked at the two twins staring at me in the mirror.  We drove in silence and all that could heard was Sophia crying and Bruce trying to soothe her.

"Wait, your dad said he had men in the house and maddie them are there so how can we trust those guys now?" Bryce turned to me.

"Fuck" I groaned. I pulled out my phone and called maddie but no answer. "At least, the kids are, away"

"Not all of them" I whispered and I sped up trying to get back to maddie.

"What do you mean?" Sophia frowned.

"What other kids?" Jax asked.

"Don't worry about it"

"You can't just leave us hanging. That's rude" Jay spoke up and I turned to glare at him.

"Just tell us already"

"Fine, maddie is pregnant with twins and if I don't get there in time something could happen to them"

"Pregnant?"
"Twins?" they all yelled.

"Yes, now shut up"

"That's so cool that I'm going to be an uncle" Jay yelled.

"Shut up and don't tell maddie that you know okay?"

"Okay" they all nodded.

We got to the house. I slowly opened the door and it was weirdly silent. I signaled the rest to follow me. I went up to my room and opened the door to see maddie and Damon holding guns.

"What happened?" I ran over to maddie and pulled her into my arms.

"Your men were acting weird so the guards got rid of them but they didn't leave without a fight"

"This is not good. We don't have anyone to back us" Jay looked at us worried.

"We need to leave"

"Nate?" maddie looked at me wide eyed.

"Pack your stuff"