Chapter 42

Madison

"Wake up, my beautiful wife" I felt nate attack my neck making me giggle.

"Let me sleep"

"You want to get married?"

"What?"

"You want to marry me?"

"How romantic, fuck face" I shoved him off me and went to the bathroom to pee but nate decided to follow me, sit on the counter and just watch me like a fucking creep.

"Im serious"

"I get that we've known each other long enough but I don't appreciate you asking me like that"

"I'll plan it then" he winked before hopping off the counter and walking out.

"Go wake gabbi up!" I yelled after him.

"Okay!"

I finished in the bathroom, washed my hands and headed down to the kitchen. Guess no one decided to make something to eat.
I started taking out bacon and eggs and just made an easy breakfast.

"I want pancakes, babe" Jay walked in and sat down.

"Im not your maid"

"Please baby"

"Eww"

He glared at me before walking around the counter and started making him pancakes on the other stove.

"So how was your night?"

"Sophia made weed brownies and jax and I fought"

"That explains the scar on your forehead"

"You should see him" he chuckled. "Gabbi, came down for some chocolate milk last night"

"Really? She never comes down here alone at night"

"We were shocked too but when is she gonna start going to therapy?"

"Today, I booked an appointment last night"

"Okay then"

"Nate said I have to drop her at the therapist since I can't be in there"

"It will be fine, our therapist has been treating us for years"

"I just hope this helps"

"It will" he kissed my forehead before going back to making his pancakes. I finished with the eggs and bacon, put it on three plates and called for gabbi and nate.

"We need to hire a chef"

"Yeah no shit"

Nate and gabbi came in the kitchen, I handed them both their plates and they sat down. They started eating and I just watched them. "Hey baby, you sleep okay?"

"I had a nightmare but I went to sleep again like a big girl" she smiled.

"I'm so proud of you baby" I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Did daddy tell you about your appointment?"

"Yeah, I have to talk to the lady about what happened to daddy"

"Are you okay with doing that?"

"Yup but can I have an ice coffee first?"

"Sure"

"Is she even allowed to drink coffee"

"Says the guy that was stealing muffins" she shot back at him making me chuckle.

"My bad" he laughed before going back to his pancakes.

I walked around the counter and wrapped my arms around his waist. I leaned my head on his back.
He turned around so that I was standing in between his legs. "I love you"

"I love you" he kissed my forehead. "Don't forget we're still in the room with you" Gabbi yelled as she covered her eyes.

"Don't get smart, go get your bag and your card"

"Okay" she walked out.

"She has a bank account?" Jay looked at us confused.

"Yeah"

"That child is going to be a bitch, the way you guys are spoiling her"

"No she's not" Nate glared at him.

"Yeah okay cous"

Nate grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the kitchen and into the closet underneath the stairs. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I've missed you"

"I've literally been in your face every day"

"Not like that" he flicked my forehead making me glare at him.

He grabbed a hold of my hair and pushed me up against the wall. I gasped in shock at the sudden movement. He leaned down until we were eye level and he just looked into my eyes. I grabbed his face and kissed him. His hands traveled down my body as my fingernails digged into his neck as the kiss became more urgent and wanting.

He took off his shirt then he lifts mine over my head. He leaned down and cupped my boob in his mouth and started sucking it really hard. I moaned as my hand gripped his hair.

His teeth nip and bite down on my nipple making me arch my back and moan louder.
His hands went down to the waistband of my shorts and pulled it down. I opened my legs as he slipped two fingers inside me. He kissed my neck as he fingers pumped in and out of me. I bit down on his shoulder to muffle my moans.
Suddenly, he picked me up and slammed me against the wall and held me as we resumed kissing. I reached my hands down and tried removing his sweatpants. "Stop" he grunted before letting me go completely.

He took off his pants and grabbed the back off my neck and turned me around. "Don't scream"

Before I could say anything, he slammed inside of me and I screamed out. "Fuck Madison"
I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming again but nate shoved his fingers in my mouth and I bit down on it.
My knees buckled as he held onto my waist and went deeper and faster.
The spot he hit deep inside sent a wave of pleasure through my body, everything tingling, I felt his laboured breaths as he gave into it.
All I could do was try not to scream as he relentlessly slammed into me.

"Nate! Madison! Where the fuck are you guys?!" I heard jay yelled over our muffled moans.

Nate turned me around and carried me in his arms while he was still inside of me. "We need to go" I said out of breath.

"Fuck" he sat me down on a random desk in this closet. He pulled me closer and put my legs on his shoulders and continued. I threw my head back and moaned as nate roughly grabbed my boob as he pounded inside me.

"Nate" 

We heard a knock on the door but I couldn't focus as nate came inside of me. I saw the doorknob twist and my eyes widened in fear. "Nate, door!"