Chapter 41

Nate

"Anything new?" I asked the guys as we where sitting in my office for the past few hours and downing bourbon like it's water.

"Found a location" Damon handed the laptop over to me. I saw that they were in South London.

"We can't go there" Jay chuckled as he poured him another glass of bourbon.

"How many enemies do you guys got?" Damon looked at us and we all just shrugged.

"Can this meeting end, I need my full eight hours" Jay looked at us expectedly.

"Fine, go sleep"

"Thank you boss man" they all walked out and laid my head on the desk in exhaustion. I started to drift into sleep but I heard the door creak open and saw madison standing there.

"Hey"

"Hi" she walked over to me and sat down in my lap. "You okay?" she asked as she played with my hair.

"Yeah, I just need to sleep"

"Well let's get you some sleep" she got up and held out her hand for me. I took her hand and she led me to our bedroom. "Where's gabbi?"

"In her room, fast asleep"

"Need help undressing?"

"Please" she started taking off my shirt and pants. Leaving me in my boxers and a tank. She took off my jewellery and pulled me into the bathroom.

"Why are we in the bathroom?"

"You can't go to sleep without a hot shower"

"Only if you join me"

"Fine" she chuckled softly before taking off her pajamas and getting in the shower. I took off the rest of my clothes and got in. She grabbed the loofah and lathered it with soap.

She started washing my neck going down the rest of my body. She grabbed one of the face wash she bought me and applied it onto my face.
"What are you going to do to them?"

"Maddie" I sighed.

"Im just curious" she shrugged.

"I think we're done in here"

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Cause there's nothing to tell"

"Right"

"Let's sleep" I threw her a towel and dried off. "Naked?"

"Yupp" I grabbed her and flung her over my shoulder and walked us out of the bathroom. "Put me down"

"Fine" I put her down in the bed and got in as well.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I pulled her closer to me and she rested her leg on me. I closed my eyes as I played with her hair.

{ Jay's pov}

"Ever think of what is the milky way made of?" I looked over at Jax to see him on the phone.

"Go to sleep"

"I wish I could but I accidentally ate a brownie"

"What?"

"Sophie makes good brownies"

"There was weed in?"

"Yeah" I smiled.

"Fuck, I'm leaving" he started to get up but I jumped up and tackled him to the ground. "Jay, what the fuck is wrong with you??"

"Don't leave me brother"