Viam

Back at the Tower of Dinaya Viam is writing on a document seeming to concentrate on it. He has s and methods that will keep him in reality.been researching the rulers of the land and all the others rulers on document from around the world. Viam has gotten interested in how countries came to be and what is really needed to run one let alone establish one. While he does this Dinaya watches him from a distance as she knows what ever he is really planning can lead him to success or death. She then looks at the back of the boy and remembers her promise tho Arti to watch over them if she can and will make sure no one gets in his way as long as she lives.

Viam on the other hand studies for countless days and weeks as he grows more and more obsessed in the matter of ruling. He reads about kings who were over thrown or countries ran by councils and elected leaders. he also read about power hungry tyrants that tried to use force and numbers to control their realm. The most interesting one he read was about over 25 years ago when a power hungry queen tried to enslave one blessed by a great god. Her actions were warned against many times but she did not listen to them. Which caused the city it happened in to become the parklands where no life can grow or live on no matter what the experts or pros try to do.

Viam finds this very interesting as most of the fools who cause such problems are blinded by greed and ambition. He thought more and does not want to be such a fool himself so he writes down page after page of plan to keep him from repeating the same as them. after several years of studying and planning he then turns Dinaya and asks her for a loan to start his plan and get the ball rolling in the direction he wanted.

Dinaya looks at the boy and stares right into his eyes and activates her divine blessing of Tiamo as to inspect the will of the boys motives. As she did Viam felt massive pressure he hasn't felt since Arti trained him. All he can do is fight it and try to keep his calm as if his head is pulsing and his bones are aching. He then looks to see Dinaya standing over him and then senses a strong presence around her and can feel as if his soul is being seen. 

After several more seconds of the pressure it stops and he falls to the ground and catches his breath as he feels relived from the pressure. Then Dinaya helps him up and speaks to him with Telepathy as she has learn it from years of interacting with the boys.

Dinaya ( You have a real talent for a strong mind and will Viam.)

Viam ( What the hell was that and why did you do such a thing?)

Dinaya ( I needed to test your heart and resolve as you have great ambition but if you had a lacking heart then it would all be a waste. So I used the power bestowed upon me by God Tiamo to do so. What I have seen I approve of the loan you requested from me but instead of returning it I want to help you on your mission and have a say in help. )

Viam ( Fine as it can't be made not matter what if I don't have your backing in the beginning. Now since you did that I guess you want to see the actual plan I have developed to start this long journey.)

Dinaya ( Of course young one so show away.)

Viam sighs at the clever woman as he forgot that she is one of the few equals to Arti as he blessing is basically higher than his cause of the god who blessed her. Putting that aside he shows her the plans he has been working on for the last couple years and her eyes go wide as she reads and inspects every aspect of it and looks to him. 

The two soon started to make the investments he has stated and from their they started to make their way to the western Continent. As Viam plans to set up anew power in the land that no one has explored let alone conquered just yet. With him is Dinaya and many followers of hers that learn and server her. 

They go around to many areas and places collecting many different items and signing many talented beings to their cause. They even travel to different countries to recruit different talent they find and believe will help their plans. They went to the federation and spoke with Hanlio and she sent several people to help forming good relations early on while in the central continent they recruit a whole clan of Gigalons who are bigger than normal to help take to the new land and carry the heavy stuff as well become residents their. The two most important one he made was with one of the Cracters of the union  they managed to recruit a whole clan of them to come and help build up their land and keep their equipment up to date and good. 

The last is a marriage proposal that caught them of guard as a tribe of Hunter offered the chiefs daughter as Viam's wife to lead them to the new land and they will swear elegance to his line if he does so. This came to be a bump in his plan but it came to his advantage as they were followers of Sequoia and have connections to Walsia as they share some type of blood connection. He agrees to this deal and marries the girl who's name is Sewnara and unwon at the time she will become the first Empress and her title would be the Bold Empress and would never be viewed inferior to her husband. 

Viam would too be followed by a loyal aide who would do any task given to him no matter the length it was. The aide was called M and they were of a race no one could find as they stayed hidden behind a clock and hood. When they arrived on the continent they were met with intensity and glares as many rich and no blue dreads took this as an invasion for no reason but with Viam's great mind he sorted those out and even made deals with many of them as he wished t avoid needless conflict. But their were some who would not listen to him and attack but they would meet their end soon after they harbored any aggression towards them.

Then after traveling for many more months they reach the place he researched the best he could all these years. It was a vibrate green land with a large lush forest and water sources in various spots. It seemed to be a nest of a powerful monster but that story is to be told another time as Viam's rise in status is only beginning.