Setting straight and Helgon's duty

Zeke sits down on his throne and looks at his two injured dumbasses who are bowing he looks over too Waxer who is his god and then over to Duo who is his gods reaper. He stands up and walks over to waxer and says.

Zeke ( Why was one of my gods fighting a reaper in paradise the place to reward those who were good, and almost unleashes his divine attacks in that place and could have destroyed the place.)

Zeke ( Now why is a reaper who is the exclusive guard to Kulema not next to her or on standby? Then picks a fight with a god who I have no knowledge of why they were in the domain.)

Zeke looks at the two and then tells them to stand up and look at him, He then goes on to explain why they were idiots who are now under watch and have to work over time. Zeke then tells Duo if he picks anymore fights with waxer he will make sure that his very soul will be tortured for the rest of eternity.

Zeke dismisses the two and they go off from the throne room and sits down again thinking about the future gods that he has to make and the two demigods reach divine level. He opens his interface and sees a screen he watches Helgon and his family watch his temple go through pandemic but have not been effected by it at all. To Zeke surprise Helgon and his family are helping those who are sick by caring for them and feeding them. Helgon did not care that they have permanently scarred him and he feels the pain every night, but he still feeds them makes sure they are better.

Zeke is happy that the child is so compassionate and willing to help even those who did him wrong. He forwards the world by years and watches the boy grow and develop into a grown man who's father was now dying from an unknown disease and couldn't do anything. They have a touching moment and Zeke turns the screen away to let them have privacy. The last thing he heard before he close the screen his the father says that hold fair judgement to every one good or evil and to stay true to his self.

Zeke reopens the screen to see Helgon standing over. near the fresh grave of his father touching his eye patch and wiping away the tears from his other eye. He wipes them away and then looks up and prays to the great god for guidance on how he should stay true to his fathers words. Zeke then sends him a quick message and says that he can already see the truth but he must make it so with out faulting or doubt in it. Helgon the activates his eye and looks at the temple and sees a bunch of red in view and then makes his way over to it calmly and collected.

Leaving Helgon to his own accords Zeke then hopes views over to Barluna and Solusa who are now meeting their first gigalon and are quite shocked by the size of them. The one they met is a woman gigalon is wearing furs of slain monsters and is holding a large tree trunk and had short brown dreads. Her name is Ishma and she looked at the two and was quite surprised she reaches out to grab the yellow one. Barluna backs up and says that she is no toy, hearing this Ishma responds surprised,

Ishma ( Why you speak and look nothing like monsters, my name is Ishma and I am a hunter who are you?)

Barluna ( I am Barluna and he is Solusa and we come from a far away place, and we are on a journey.)

Ishma ( You have a weird names and are tiny and are as big as a child. Now come with me to my home and meet my clan you will be welcomed tiny ones.)

Barluna ( we can't beat these guys if they decide to attack us.)

Solusa ( My eyes don't sense a thing on her and she is seem very friend. I think we can trust her plus I think she will just pick us up and take us by force.)

They follow Ishma to a large settlement near a mountain where their is a bunch of houses in it and a bunch of Gigalons walking around the settlement when they enter the children start to surround them and look at them as if they want to play with the strange looking beings. They manage to  escape the kids they see a large man greeting them as the clan head. They talk to him and are greeted warmly and treated equally.

They talk of their travel and the gods that has blessed them their weapons and such the Gigalons say that they have been told to help develop themselves by Tiamo and the two go quite and ask to be brought to a close area they worship Tiamo. When they arrive they see a crude statue of the child that seems like Tiamo and they talk about him some more to them.

Zeke switches over to Hoist who is waiting for the two to come back as he keeps watch at a safe area of the sea on the ship. Zeke then goes back to watching Helgon and his conflicts with the elders who are passing judgement of their own accord. He then confronts him with out hesitation and is told to back down or they will have another trial. Helgon says the gods won't interfere in the trial if it is held. The elder tries to harm him but is stop by a unseen force and Helgon's eyes glow and the elders eyes start to hurt and he bleeds out of them.