Demi-Gods Battle

Raiva charges at Kiviku with all her might as appendages rip at the ground pulling her forward when she clashed with him he blocks he charge with an earthen shield he made with magic. He lands heavy blows on her making her back away from him, he then receives a hit and drags back keeping his eyes oh her. He then stomps the ground with all his power and it quakes under her and she falls to the ground. 

He closes the space between them and starts to deliver multiple blows to what he believed her head was and dodges her hits. Kiviku backs away from her again and she grabs his leg with one of the appendages and then throws him to a mountain's base. She turns her eyes back to the city and tries to rampage again. But then Kiviku slams right into her setting her into a different base, He keeps the power behind his slam and carries her away from the city. 

The guards and soldiers who were at the wall ready to stall now see the Kiviku attack the rampaging beast they knew nothing about. They were scared because the beast could not be appraised by them and fear it would kill every one in the city. But when Kivku the strongest being they have seen grow up in the city and was the kindest kid they know was now single hauntingly fighting the beast. They watch as the two giants bash it out seeing earth fly and shake, they see Kiviku get hit and thrown away and take damage to his self. They wanted to aid him but knew they would only get in the way. They worry as they see Kivikus skin bleed and his cries of pain roar through the city, as the citizens only here the roars and shakes.

The people hear from the city lord who is on the wall ready to protect them is now shouting out what is happening at telling them that Kiviku is fighting the beast by himself. Hearing this they all look at him with eyes of aw and think about the big goofy Gigalon that children love to play with or they young adventures try to challenge him to see how strong they are. He was never angry and was always happy go luck and never met started any fight. Hearing he was now fighting to protect them they start to worry for him and pray to the god of Combat and Viota for his victory and safety.

Kiviku then slams into the base again and falls on his chest coughing up some blood and he fixes his glasses and tries to control his breathing. He then rolls out of the way of her appendages and then charges at again this time he feels a large stab in his shoulder and sees a sharp appendage in it and its black spike hurts. It rips out of him and he roars in pain and he quickly uses earth magic to close it up and then feels a large whipping appendage hit his chest.

He hits the bases again and a landslide falls on top of him burying Kiviku, she turns too towards the city again and starts to move again ready to destroy more. The soldiers turn scared seeing the seen and get ready to evacuate the city and get ready to fire as much magic as posible.  When she gets closer to the city the mountain she left him in he starts smoke fast and an eruption happens and then Kiviku emerges from the rubble. 

Kiviku is now covered in fire and  molten rock and his glasses fall on the ground shattered and his eyes are glowing pure white with flames coming off his body. He his breathing heavy and his tail is covered in molten stone like scale. He roars and breaths fire into the air and then charges at her leaving large burn tracks. She turns and charges back at him enraged over him being alive, when they closes in he quickly grabs her burn her flesh and then throws her back to the stop he was buried. 

She hits the base and then feels a large kick to her body smashing more of the mountain base apart. She tries to reagin her stance but then she keeps getting kicked through more of the base as Kiviku ruthlessly assaults her non stop. She gets major burns and damage as he also slams rocks into her body. Spikes of earth and blasts of fires hit her more and more, Kiviku has never felt such raw emotions burn inside of him. Raiva starts to realize she is being overwhelmed by the man and try to attack back but the being is too much for her and it angers her more and more.

The gods watch from the throne room as Kiviku is beating down Raiva and destroying an entire mountain in the process. Kulema looks at the fight with teary eyes and blames her self for this destruction and her daughters rage. She doesn't want her child  to be in such state but is now watching her child be hurt and can not comfort her or help her. Zivel watches as his always calm child now rampaging agains another being always being a passivefist and docile now he was enraged and destroying Raiva on his request. 

They watch into the night were the two Demi gods fight and destroy the entire mountain and now Kiviku is now on top of her delivering more punches on her monster face. He then stabs his hand through her and blasts fire magic in her body and it comes out her wounds. Kiviku gets off the now barely breathing body of the beast and he then falls down on his but and starts to calm down and breath shrinking down to his regular size. He looks at the beast as it starts to revert to its original size and turns into her regular form. Kiviku looks at her and his eyes look he feel a bunch of pain in his heart seeing the small girl now dying because of his actions.

Raiva now lays in the rubble hurt every where and staring at the sky that is now night with the fire blazing around her. She starts to think about how she never got here and wants to hear her moms voice. She is scared of dying and that her own actions now lead her to this scene she made. When she feels her eyes start to close she sees a woman she knows all tho well now leaning over her. She sees her mother now holding her head up and crying over her and apologizing to her saying it's her fault for not being a better mother. Raiva says that she is happy to see her and now apologizes for her actions.

Raiva's body fades away in front of Kiviku as he now stares at a woman who looks similar who looks at him with thanks in her eyes and says thank you and then is gone in a blink. Kiviku then falls back to the ground and knocks out. In his mind he is now sitting down tired and looks at the man from before and glares at him. 

Zivel ( I am Zivel god of the Elements and thank you for this request.)

Kiviku ( I don't care who you are, but why did you make kill her she was just a girl.)

Zivel ( It was not my choice it...)

Kiviku ( IS THIS A GAME TO YOU, TOO THE GODS ARE OUR LIVES JUST FOR FUN!!!)

Zivel (  THE GODS DO NOT PLAY PLAY GAMES WITH THE WORLD OR ITS PEOPLE, SO I DARE YOU TO SLANDER US AGAIN AND YOU WILL SEE HOW SERIOUS WE ARE.)

Kiviku ( Then why did I have to kill her.)

Zivel  ( She was going to kill your entire city if you haven't and the gods couldn't interfere directly because of matters over your head. We didn't want those people to die because of our problems. Im sorry Kiviku  you are the only one we could ask to save these lives if their was another way then we would have.)

Kiviku looks at Zivel with complicated look and then asks to be left alone and falls into deep sleep.  Infintino and Eternina watch the seen of the others gods complicated expressions and now how to fix the problem. Eternina is now holding Raiva's soul and now awaiting for Zeke to come back to pass judgement on her soul while Kulema is asking to handle it but is denied by them. They pause the world waiting for Zeke to come back so they would not mind worry about any future problems.