Trono's Trial

Lige ( Trono son of Zivel you are here in the court of the gods to be tried for your actions and crimes Helgon has said. Now do you understand why this trial is happing and why it has come to such a degree?)

Trono ( Is it because you are all power hungry jerks and believe in your own ways of justice?)

Kulema ( Watch your words young one for you speak nonsense for your inflated ego.)

Trono ( All I've done is kill monsters and protect people I have done none of these crimes you blame on me. So don't expect me to bow down to such beings claiming to be my gods.)

Lige ( You have the right to feel your emotions and that will not be changed but killing a guard commander trying to see if you are friend are foe, but you just fried him dead and even threaten to level the city all to fight Zola claiming him to be a monster.)

Eternina ( You even killed those monster that respected the battle and vowed to leave after there lost but you slaughtered them in their retreat.)

Trono ( They were monsters not people they have no sense of respect for life, they are mindless and demented. They deserve no respect from me they only deserve death. Those fools calling themselves heroes are the ones you should try not me.)

Eternina ( Those Heroes have been chosen by us to save the world from the monsters and respected the battle they had with the monsters. Now you disrespect the battle and even were punished for your actions against the enraged heroes by Zivel, yet you have learned nothing and even built a grudge to monsters.)

Trono ( You mean when my so called father beat me senseless and yelled at me for my so called actions and says I am to heartless to look past my eyes. Monsters should be killed and that's that nothing more to say about it.)

Glacera ( Pibear.once.monster.but.grew.being.recognized. by. gods.monsters.were. now.not.mindset.not.good.only.bring.hatered.)

Lige ( It is as Glacera says your way of thinking is dangerous and you have no concern for others but your own actions believing your actions to be higher then they actually are.)

Trono ( I saved my city and several others.)

Lige ( BUT WERE WILLING TO DESTROY ONE TWICE THE SIZE THEN ALL THOSE COMBINED SO SUPPOSEDLY SAVED. NOW EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT EVEN CLAIM THAT YOUR REASONS HOLD ANY MERIT LET ALONE CREDIT.)

Trono ( I DID WHAT I HAVE TOO I WAS ALONE AND HAD TO BE ON MY OWN.)

Infintino ( ENOUGH OF THIS, YOUR OWN SENSE OF VALUE IS TWISTED AND DERANGED AND NEED TO LEARN WHAT IS TRULY RIGHT AND WRONG.)

Lige ( Infintino is right you need to learn empathy and reason so if any other gods have input besides for Zivel on the trial at hand.)

All the gods quickly discuss to each other and after about a minute they all go silent and turn to look at Life and all nod but swivel starts to speak up,

Zivel ( I Believe I should have a say in the matter he is of my seed and he is my child don't I get a say in this trial at least on his defense.)

Helgon ( In respect for the last trial we held in case of parent and child you will not have a say as Kulema had no say in the matter regarding her daughter. So you as well will have no say in this matter do you not agree with me Great goddess?)

Lige ( It is as Helgon says Zivel you will stay silent in this matter if you try to intervene you will be held in com temp and will have us another trial and that one will only be of your superiors and that one will not be gracious.)

Zivel ( Understood great goddess.)

Lige ( Trono by the court of the gods do you have any last words before we past judgement upon your soul?)

Trono ( i have no words for any of you who will pass the same judgement no matter my words so do as you must and get it over already.)

Lige ( By the court of the gods we will now pass judgement upon your very soul Trono son of Zivel, For your cruel acts of brutality and heartless demeanor towards life your punishment for such acts is to be imprisoned in a sword of Kayana's making and to be locked away on the planet until one who is worthy of all the requirements you lack shall find you and be your welder, and if you are to truly learn your lesson then you shall be free again and be welcomed in the realm of gods.)

Trono ( I will never forgive you for this and will always remember the judgement you have passed onto me.)

Lige ( Then I hope you will also remember my words too I've said in this trial, learn to have empathy and reason and then you will see what we said today.)

Lige then stands up and passes her hand over Trono's soul and then he turns into a ball of orange light and appears in her hand. She then turns to Helgon who ends the trial and then she walks up to Kayana and the two make way over to her forge to entrap his soul into the sword of her design. When they arrive at her large forge she starts to make a long katana like blade that seems to be orange and yellow. The length alone of the blade shows how strong and heavy it will be to any one who was not strong. The grip was then wrapped in a black cloth from a monster resistant to lighting and the sorts. She then takes Trono's soul and melts it into the metal of the blade. When it was done Kayana makes the sheath for the blade from a beautiful grand wood she was given by Sequoia. When she was done the blade glowed bright and then was done she named the blade Ocachi of striking thunder and hands it to Lige.

Back in the  counsel room Zivel watched as they walk off his hand tightens as he tries to think of a plan to intervene in some way to help his child. Then a large hand lands on his shoulder and he sees Obitel looking at him saying that he shouldn't try anything and let him be punished. Zivel nods and understands the upper gods words and then decides to watch the heroes who are now in a fight outside of the city of justice and a different being is now charging from another side of the fight holding a hammer ax. The heroes watch as this strange creature with long ears appears out of the sunset and starts to slay the monsters in its way. They decide to keep fighting and handle the being after all the monsters are slain.