Sequoia Vs Yaglie

On the battlefield Zeke watches as Sequoia walks out of his side seeming to have equip brass knuckles on her four hands as the field turns back to a normal arena. On the other side a man walks out seemingly wearing a Large horned helmet like those of the vikings. He Is called Yaglie and he barely towers over the large Sequoia as he reveals his weapon a sword of some sort seeming too belong to another world. He looks at her and snickers as if he just got handed the winning match. 

The match then begins and Sequoia a Yaglie stand still looking at each other and seeming to wait for the right moment. Then in a second both clash causing a shock wave as knuckle and sword are now locked in a power match. They both back away to gain distance but Yaglie tries to rush again quickly seeming too try to end the match quickly baring a shit eating grin as he slashes at Sequoia. But she effortlessly dodges the attacks looking like a boxer dodging her opponents blows, she then delivers small jabs to the wide open swings .

Yaglie seems a bit annoyed to receive attacks and starts to talk to her and insult her to try and get to her mental. He keeps trying to egg her on and make a chance for him to strike at her with her guard down from but his efforts are in vain. Sequoia looks at the fool of a god as if he is nothing more then a boastful fool who thinks better of himself.

In the audience Kiviku and Glacera watch Sequoia in her fight and both stare with intensity as they watch their big sister slowly corner the fool of a god she is against.

Kiviku ( Great Father can I ask you something?)

Zeke turns to the large god of his as Kiviku seems too be erupting in small flames, Zeke responds,

Zeke ( What is it Kiviku?)

Kiviku ( Father once told me you sent a monster to fight Sequoia when she was still mortal, I ask you how did the fight go? As we can not view the time period before our own.)

Zeke ( I did and it was a brutal fight for her, I did it on a whim as I believed she needed to be tested at the time. Getting me the glare of Zivel but it all came out good in the end when she ripped of that things head with her bear hands. Now that was a site to behold.)

Kiviku ( So now in this match do you think se will win as we have lost the last two?)

Zeke ( I don't know all I can do is put my faith and expectations in Sequoia as I chose her just as I chose them. )

Kiviku then looks to Zeke and sees he too is bit on edge but seems to be at some level of content for now as their is a chance to still pull through. Kiviku nods and turns back to the fight as he watches Sequoia get hit right in the mouth by the but of the sword. She stumbles backs staring down the cocky Yaglie wiping away the blood from her mouth and spits some on the floor.

She then cracks her knuckles and then charges again as Yaglie readies himself once again. Then as she charges Yaglie stabs his sword into the ground and then stands wide open arms out and everything open then yells at the top of his lungs,

Yaglie ( COME AT ME OH SHE GOD I WILL LET YOU ATTACK ME WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT I CAN TAKE ANY OF YOUR PATHIC ATTACKS AND STILL CLAIM VICTORY OVER YOU ANYTIME. AHA HA HA!!!)

Sequoia looks at Yaglie confused for a moment then gets serious once again as she knows it is a taunt but would not let this opportunity go. She charges once again and cocks her right fists and right before she gets in range to punch a sharp pain enters her left shoulder. The audiences watches as a spike emerges from Yaglie's own shoulder as he makes a giant shit eating grin as he got her in his trap. Then as he is about to speak he receives the worst right hook of his life , as both her fists punch straight through his jaw breaking it in several places. Yaglie goes flying as Sequoia quickly breaks the spike off into her shoulder and runs to the flying off Yaglie.

As he flies through the air he looks up to see Sequoia with an unchanged expression cocking all her arms at once and then starts to deliver a flurry of heavy punches to his entire being. Zeke watches as he thinks back to an anime he watched back on earth and believes if she was only saying "Ora" repeatedly as she delivers the beating of a life time to the worthless fool it would have been the best moment ever. But then he stops imaging and looks to Regalia to see he angry face glare at him as if she wasn't expecting him to have made it to the last round. 

Zeke smiles at bit feeling a but relived but still nervous as he has not won yet and turns to see the fight once more. Just as he does he watches Sequoia picks up the now bloodied and feeble Yaglie from his bloody pile. She looks at him in the eyes and says something,

Sequoia ( You were not worth my time.)

As she knocks him out with one more right hook to the face sending Yaglie into the ground back to his mess of blood KOed. She then looks up to Zeke and the rest and then throws her arms up and makes a powerful war cry. The audience breaks out into a roar of different reactions as now the match was called and it was tied. Many were split between the two sides as they didn't expect Sequoia to beat Regalia's god and even make it son one sided. The announcer says some things and hypes up the crowd once more as now the final match was to begin and the staged is clear and morphs into a hellscape. 

Zeke feels his heart beating rapidly and is very anxious about this last match he has to put everything on Doa to win. He then feels a hand on his arm to look to his side to see Tiamo looking at him with confidence and nodes. Zeke feels a bit calmer and then looks to the field again, he watches as Regalia's last god comes out first. it is a heavy armored man wearing almost full armor besides a helm. He has a short beard and his eyes are bloodshot red as foam comes from his mouth as he wields a spear and shield. Then from Zeke side Doa comes our engulfed in darkness emitting pure rage and talking to him self saying,

Doa ( i will be the one, not them, they must pay, they are trash, they are in the way!!!)

Seeing this Zeke is worried but has to watch this match unfold to see if he picked the right gods.