Tact the Kid

Back on the southern Continent in a Nekoi village a small Nekoi child named Tact a Nekoi from the Calico's clan. He is listing to an older Nekoi speaking about the scaled villages and the large pond they live near. As he listens he dreams of looking at such a scene and even asks if its possible to travel to such places. The older Neoi tells him that its impossible as no one but scaled can swim in the sea and be fine in their for long period of times. But the young Tact doesn't believe him as he thinks its possible as long as he tries. 

Later that day as scaled visit the village they live in to trade goods and bring news of the battles happening further to the center of the forest and fields with the Wild. Tact runs over to see the large scaled warriors and woman as they tower over the Nekoi. Tact runs up to one of the female Scaled and stats to talk to her and get info on the thoughts he has.

Tact ( Hello na)

Scaled Female ( Why hello little one are you here to trade for our goods? If you are you are very young to do so.)

Tact ( No na, I want to ask you a question about the large pond you guys catch the food in na.)

Scaled Female ( Oh how rare to find a Koi that likes the ocean and want to know more about it. So what is your question little Koi??)

Tact ( I am not little Koi na, I am Tact na.)

Scaled Female ( haha. Okay Tact that questions can I help you with today? by the way im Fua Sa)

Tact ( I want to know what else is beyond the large pond na.)

Fua Sa ( What is beyond the ocean you ask? Well mostly just water and rocks. I have heard from the hunters that the further you go the larger the food but also the more danger their is.)

Tact ( Danger na? In the Large pond you say na?)

Fua Sa ( Yes they describe large beast that control the area with power and can swallow us whole. Even if you get past said beast they say the sky gets angry and turns dark in mid day. They Ocean then moves rapidly and spins around as the rains come and they sky roars. )

Tact (   THE POND GETS VERY ANGRY AT THOSE WHO GO TO FAR NAAAA!!!! BUT BUT BUT WHY DOES THE SKY GET ANGRY FOR THAT NA??)

Fua Sa ( They say the one who controls the sea gets angry at us for going to far and not being grateful so we do not go to far.)

Tact ( One who controls the sea na? What if you ask the man in charge of the sea to pass then what na?)

Fua Sa looks at Tact with confusion as no one has done that just yet but assumes that they will not let them pass as a strong Scaled have not passes with it own worth. So asking will probably lead no where and tells the young Tact that as well. Tact looks at her and then thanks her for the answers and returns to his home where his mother is making a meal for them and asks him how was his day. 

He tells his mother about his day and how the Large pond is called Ocean and no one seemed to go further then the cloud area as they are not allowed to pass. She listens and sees how Tact seems to be disappointed about how his idea got shot down as he was trying to ask Fua Sa. His mother tells him not to give up on his idea and told her son to keep being his curious self as he will go far with such a mind. Tact hugs his mom and thanks her as his father can home and seems to agree and they enjoy the rest of their night.

As Tact lies in bed getting ready for sleep his thought of asking again to the man in charge of the ocean and thinks on how he should do it. He closes his eye and then begins to call the man in charge of the ocean. He then asks him why the scaled can not cross the ocean and what does he have to do to cross it. As he asks all of a sudden he starts to get dizzy and the room starts to spin and he seems to try and get back to normal but then it fades to black and he is knocked out.