A Request and First Meetings

Zeke closes up his interface and feels that Zivel seems better after he protected his child and got some sort of comfort to her. He asks Infintino for a report on Zivel and if he can be left alone, He hears the report. He starts to make plan in his head about how to make Zivel trust his child more. He gets up and walks to Kayana forge and then wants her to make him something of his design, when he arrives at the forge the souls start to make way for the giant of the god walking towards the back. 

He sees Kayana slamming a hammer down on a sword as she is obsessed with and then feels large vibrations on the ground and looks up to see Zeke walking her way. When he arrives in front her she greets him and asks what does he need. He asks her to create a Shield that can nor be defeated or broken. She talks more about it to him on the details and he mentions he wants it done soon. Kayana understands his words and starts to look through the collection of ores that she has collected.

Zeke walks out the forge and then is face to face with Tiamo who is floating at his eye level with a grin on his face and thought in his eyes. Zeke asks Tiamo what is on his mind, Tiamo has a request to make to Zeke. Tiamo ask Zeke if he can make a race of his own, Zeke looks at the boy and is surprised by his request and thinks it over. Zeke approves of the request but tell Tiamo before he submits it he must make it on his own and that they are a peaceful race of being.

Tiamo flies around  excited orbiting Zekes head with glee, He flies off remembering what Zeke said, Zeke looks at his grandson flies off and then wonders what he will make. Zeke is now back on his throne and watches his screen seeing Barluna and Solusa walking together in a now heavy forest far away from the Walkers town. Barluna is talking to Solusa as they take down a monster, Solusa says what's her status and then a screen shows up scaring him and Barluna looks at him weirdly as Solusa looks crazy touching mid air. He manages to convince her to say status and she does the same thing and both start to read their statues and are quite interested in it.

As they try to understand what this is Solusa sense strange magic and then cast a barrier that gets hit by a large magic ball. The two get ready to fight but can't find any being that shot the magic as the circle back to back with each other. They yell out to who ever was blasting magic at them. Then they see a large being walking out the forest, they have four arms and a wooden mask on their face. It looked like a woman and had mint green eyes and was holding a wooden staff. They look at her and begin to speak saying that why have she shot magic at them, and what is her intentions.  

Sequoia looks at the two beings she have never seen before and was a bit hostile to them, she lowers her staff and looks at the two beings that are speaking her words and responds. They talk to her about not being hostile to her and that they are on a journey and they are walking. They introduce themselves to her and she back to them, Barluna then sees her bracelets and sense power different to magic. She pulls her Moonfall and asks Sequoia to feel the power, she looks at the weapon and then takes it and senses a similar power to her bracelets.

See tells them that her bracelets were a gift from her grandpa on her late fathers side, While the two say that their weapons are from the god of Love and trusts Grandchild to the great god. Hearing this Sequoia takes them to her home where she lives alone in the deep forest, she hears about the gods from them and that only those worthy of the power are given these items. This was proven in the Walkers city when the gods gave the gauntlets to the general.

Then Solusa says that maybe she is a grandchild of the grand god or child to a god. Sequoia then looks at the two and senses a thing that they seem trustworthy. She tells them that her father is Zivel and they look at her surprised and amazed believing her, They were able to know if it was the truth thanks to Tiamo's blessing. They spend the night at her house and share amesal and their journeys to her over the years they have met and spend together. 

Zeke watches his Grandchild and his favored ones for the times being and was happy for her to gain some friends that aren't judging her over her looks. Zeke then gets a message from Tiamo asking him to come to his room which Zeke closes and starts to make his way to Tiamo's room.