Strength and Planning

Jesus ( Here are the up coming games that will all happen at the same time the first game will be a Contest of strength and they will be simple one on one matches. Similar to my worlds Rome wrestling the winner of each match will be thew one who throws his opens out of the domed ring in a separate sub space. Hitting ,punching and, throwing are allowed but no weapons at all. For this is a show a strength, also betting will be open after the match and participants are chooses from those who qualify and have entered from the Sub gods. So lets get these matches underway!!!)

Hearing this the sirens all start to god through a random assortment of sub gods and the likes rapidly. Zeke looks at the screen in front of him and then all of them stop and show a variety of matches going through hundreds and starts from the top and scrolls down slowly. When it reaches the bottom Zeke's eyes go wide as he sees a name he knows. He see Kiviku's named his eyes go wide as Aruno smiles widely and runs off to place bets. 

Zeke's then looks at Kiviku's oppemnt in this match and his heart beats faster as he sees a name from his world and knows who they are. He then speaks,

Zeke ( Nnnnnno way Kiviku is going against Hercules in a match of power?!?!?!)

He then looks at the betting rates and anyone betting on Kiviku will make a profit of [X7] meaning that he is the under dog of the match up and a lot are betting against him. Zeke then clicks on the match and it says will start momentarily while waiting hew tries to message Kiviku but it has been block by the rules of the games. As he does Tiamo and Kayana show up at the table and take seats beside him on each side and look at the nervous Zeke. Confused Tiamo speaks up,

Tiamo ( Grandfather what is the problem Kiviku is partaking the games?)

Zeke ( Its his opens that has me nervous as in Earths history Hercules was said to be the strongest God and Man at one time. He is unrivaled in any and all fights he has been in he is by no means weak but I worry for the lax Kiviku.)

Kayana ( We shall support from here for our brethren as any other god would plus we know how strong Kiviku really is and know he will not lose so easily.)

Aruno ( You better hope so or 8M PP will go up in smoke.)

Having return from the betting station Arun o has placed a lot of PP on Kiviku to win and takes her former seat and then looks to the group and speaks,

Aruno ( I also asked how many other beings bet on Kivku and they said only 3 others have for they always support the under dogs in every match. )

Zeke ( At least we know others are routing for Kiviku as well.)

Aruno ( Also the [X7] was a grammatical mistake and it was actually [X777] Great father.)

Zeke turns to look at Aruno with giant eyes and starts to sweat profusely as if he wins the will get 8M x 777. Zeke could make a killing and upgrade many things in his world and such much faster if he had that kind of reserves. They hear all bets are finally and are not taking anymore and show many of the matches starting on many different monitors and are told the most intense and good matches will be displayed on the big screen. 

Zeke and the others look to their own screen and watch as Kivikus and Hercules match starts to count down as both parties appear in their respective fields. Kiviku appears in his attire but across from him equal in stature is a human man with golden brown skin and long will relish brown hair and many scares all over their muscular body. wearing the head of a lion on one shoulder and a cape on his back that reaches the floor. Only wearing a pair of shorts and boots underneath said robe and eyes of a predator staring at Kiviku as if he is in the way.

Kiviku looks back at Hercules and then nods to the god who nods back and then Hercules speak to Kiviku,

Hercules ( You are new face to see in these games may I be honored to know the name of the god who I will be defeating today?)

Kiviku ( I don't know that gods name but the one who will be winning this match is me and my name is Kiviku nice to meet you Mr.?)

Hercules ( Hercules and bold to say that to me as if you do not know who I am you really are new huh? who is your Great God?)

Kiviku ( I serve Great God Zeke.)

Hercules ( Oh the rookie! I heard about him from the others during the party as he has been favored by the Dark Savannah queen and the Hippy lord right. I wonder how one of his gods will fair so far as your world isn't even old enough to actually compete with the big boys yet. So I will entertain you for now.)

Kiviku looks at Hercules a bit annoyed hearing this random stranger undermine Zeke and call him a rookie and talking down to him. Kiviku stands straight up and then cracks his neck and throws off his many blankets and tightens his belt and looks at Hercules ready to go.

Then after a minute of getting ready the two now in their respective stances await to start then they hear an angel explains the rules once more and then begin the match. Then the two rush each other and clash in the middle as shock waves come from said clash. 

Seeing the clash Zeke and the others hearts start facing as all of them watch as they ever so relaxed Kiviku and gentle giant has seem to be very serious and annoyed. It seems Hercules got a bit under his skin but that worries Zeke remember what he watches when Kiviku was angry at Zivel and Raiva. As Zeke watches the match he hears other gods speak around them both their match and listens,

God 1 ( To think that the rookies god would get paired up with Hercules huh? Thats some bad luck as most would forfeit the match instead of facing humiliation this bad.)

God 2 ( Your telling me that's just plain bulling the strongest sub god against some random god from the newsest world for real whet is the interface even thinking allowing such a match up.0

God 3 ( Well at least I can make a small profit from this match even if its barely nothing it will also be a good laugh to see some rookie get put in his place.)

The three gods laugh while walking off and making Zeke a bit angry but calms down as he tuen back to the screen watching Kiviku and Hercules punches match each other punch for punch with neither gaining the upper hand it seems. They decide to watch and see the out come of the fight and have their fingers cross. 

Back on Dotatlas Dusza is reviving an important guest to his temple and awaits them to enter his audience chambers.