The first step and Whats to come

Warriors from both sides of the battlefield look to the large hill as the impactful roar catches everyone's attention. Upon the hill were Sula and Gajog both holding the pole of the flag in their hands looking upon the field Sula then spoke,

Sula ( I AM THE ONE CALLED SULA AND I DEMAND YOU FOOLISH WARRIORS TO STOP THIS POINTLESS BLOODSHED AND TO LISTEN TO MY WORDS!!!)

After he says that the scaled shout at him with hate and contempt as they recognized the traitor of the Nana clan and hiss at him with hatred and vileness. At the same time the Yet-Tah screech in a mocking way as they do not listen to beasts and will not give heed to him. As both sides mock him the powerful roar from earlier takes overall sound on the field and quiets all those who spout wretched words to Sula.

All the warriors from both sides grab their heads and cringe in pain as the roar hurts their very minds then it stops leaving only silence in its aftermath. They all look again at Sula to see that it was none other than Gajog who released the powerful roar and he then speaks,

Gajog (  LISTEN TO SULA AS HIS WORDS HOLD ONLY WISDOM FOR BOTH SIDES EVEN IF YOUR PRIDE SAYS NO LISTEN AS THIS WILL END OUR LONG CONFLICT!)

Sula looks to Gajog and gets a nod,  he then turns back to the battlefield and speaks once more,

Sula ( LISTEN WARRIORS OF BOTH SIDES THIS CONFLICT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW WHY WE FIGHT THESE BATTLE ARE WHY WE HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH!)

??? (  IT IS BECAUSE WE HATE THOSE APES FOR ATTACKING OUR ALLIES AND ENSLAVING THEM FOR THEIR OWN SICK REASONS! YOU OF ALL SCALED SHOULD EVEN KNOW THAT EVEN IF YOU ARE A TRAITOR I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE ALSO A FOOL!)

walking up to the hill was none other than Rola the young warrior from the same clan as Sula branding a large crude sword as he drags his large frame to get face to face with Sula looming over him he speaks once again,

Rola ( HOW DARE YOU COME THIS PLACE AND SHOWING YOUR SELF BARRING ANG A FLAG WITH ONE OF THOSE THINGS! HAVE YOU KNOW PRIDE LEFT OLD MAN AT LEAST HAVE SOME SHAME IF YOU WANTED TO BE AN APE THEN WE COULD HAVE SKINNED ONE FOR YOU TO DRESS UP AS IF YOU SO BE IT. AH HA HAH AHAHAHAHAH!!!!)

As Rola laughs at him a small portion joins him to mock Sula, then releasing his hand from the flag Sula cocks his hand and delivers a solid punch to Rola's stomach. Knocking the very breath from the large scaled and he makes a sideways v. Following that Sula spins his tail around rapidly and slams Rola's head with his tail and causing a small crater to form.

The scene catches everyone's attention as they look in surprise seeing Rola get checked so fast Sula then holds the flag again and together they both raise it once again.

Sula ( I CARE NOT OF YOUR SIMPLE MINDED AND SHALLOW INSULTS THIS WAR WAS STARTED OVER A PEOPLES TORMENT AND PAIN. WE SCALED FIGHT TO PROTECT THOSE WE SEE AS OUR FRIENDS AND THE YET-TAH HAVE HARMED THEM. )

??? ( WHAT WE'VE DONE WAS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS TO START WITH BUT THE SCALED INTRUDED ON OUR WAYS AND KILLED OUR FATHERS AND SONS TO PROTECT THOSE WEAKLINGS BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO COWARDLY TO DO IT THEMSELF! SO WHY SHOULD YOU LECTURE US SAND WALKER YOU KNOW KNOWING OF WHAT YOUR SIDE HAS DONE TO US AND OUR HOMES AFTER JOINING THIS FIGHT!!!)

Sula and Gajog look to the sound of the new voice that approaches them from their left out was a large Yet-tah male wielding a large crude mace he loomed over them as well but does not seem to attack at the moment. He then looks at Gajog and inspects and his eyes go wide and speak,

??? ( You raise this flag with a sand walker with resolution in your eyes as if you believe in your lost cause do you not know what you are and who you come from?)

Gajog ( I know where I come from and how I was raised my brother told me of our clan and how they were killed by the scaled. I am Gajog brother to Gakal that is all I am. )

??? ( Gajog a name I have not heard in a long time, he thinks this is where we are to meet, Gajog i am Honga of graystone chief of Graystone I will say this only once why do you share the banner with a sand walker. If your answer does not meet your eyes I will slay you on this very spot. )

Gajog looks at Honga and the releases a small breath then locks eyes with Honga and the shouts,

Gajog ( I AM GAJOG THE LAST AND I SHARE MY BANNER WITH SULA THE TRAITOR AS WE WISH TO STOP THIS BLOODSHED AND HATE THEY WILL ONLY DESTROY EVERY ONE OF THESE LANDS SHEDDING BLOOD AND TEARS! I SHARE THIS BANNER TO SHOW WE CAN BE AS ONE TOGETHER NOT APART SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE IN A HOUSE THAT CAN BE TOUR DOWN BY HATE AND FEAR. SO I CAN SHARE A WARM MEAL WITH THOSE I BEFRIEND AND LOVE! SO I CAN WALK ABOUT THIS BEAUTIFUL LAND AND SEE WHAT IT HOLDS AND DISCOVER MORE!! )

Honga looks at Gajog with astonishment in his eyes and he takes a step back from the young Yet-Tah. he felt for a moment a powerful feeling coming from the youngster. He then looks at Sula and sees into his eyes next only to feel the same thing and seems to understand their feelings are resolute. 

he then looks out at the battlefield as another scaled approaches the hill holding nothing but a staff in his hand. He stops next to Honga and says,

??? ( I am Fula of Nana and I felt the resolution in both the last and the Traitor there seems to be something more powerful behind their words a feeling I somewhat have felt before. As if they were sent here for a purpose. Honga of Graystone I as Chief of Nana to ends this battle as no one's victory and return to our homes as to think of what to make of these words they have spoken today.)

Honga looks at Fula and back to his warriors to see many have looks of complication on their faces as do the scaled as well, he looks back and speaks,

Honga ( I Honga of graystone too agree to make this battle as no one's victory to collect our thoughts on this sudden change in mind and to resolve ourselves. I say we shall meet on this battlefield once again and speak on what we think of the matter and to see where to go from that.)

Both chiefs nod their heads to each other and then turn to Sula and Gajog who then says they will be a neutral party at that time and will wait at this very hill to await both sides to deal with this matter some more. Both sides agree and then signal their warriors to return back homes as this battle was officially over. Both sides clear out collecting their injured and fallen. Sula and Gajog look at the scene and know that it was only just a small start to their plan to end this long war but now they need to make their way to the Nekoi main tribe to have the party that was the true cause of this war and have them to help end it all.

Watching the two armies leave the field Zeke wonders how it all will work ut and he can finally stop the storms around the southern continent so they can start being integrated into the world with the rest of his races. 

He sighs as he closed his screen and decides to take a long-deserved nap he returns to his private room and sends a message to Lige to tell her to handle any problems that may arise when he is sleeping. he gets into some comfy pajamas and gets into his bed clapping the lights off and getting some well-deserved shut-eye.

 As Zeke goes to sleep the world was about to face its toughest opponent yet as his three sons are to encounter the fate they were dealt and those who were tied with it.