New lands and rivals

Zeke watches as Solusa and Barluna start to break through the towns army together beat down everyone who get in their way to escape the town. They only beat down soldiers and such who came at them aggressively all the while holding Hoist who kept eyes open watching as the soldiers try to kill him as well as if they had always planned too.  they raged through the town until they reach the gate and break through it shattering the gate easily. They mange to escape into the forest nearby the town running at full speed that has been enhanced with magic. 

After running for several hours the reach into a small mountain cave that seems to be no where near civilization and finally catches their breath. Hoist who was carried what seemed like hours was finally put down and then start s to ask the two who they are and how did they defat a small army of trained soldiers. They explain that they've been mourning and fight for years together and have gained some type of advantage fighting hoards.

Zeke looks at the group of three and didn't expect them to basically rampage that town but was impressed by the twos fitting style and defeating that small army. He changes his screen to see Viota na her husband and son in the seeker temple near a base of a mountain. He fast forwards time several years when the child is about 8 years old. Helgon is a healthy child playing around with the other children  and having a childhood. Then he watches as a problem arises when one of the children in his friend group destroys a temple statue of Eternina. The head Priest finds the children and the one who caused it blames Helgon for the destruction. Helgon triers to say back he didn't do it but the other kids joined in and blamed him. 

The temple holds a trial and by the temple elders ruling him guilty of the destruction and his punishment is to have one of his eyes taken out so that he can never see lies again. Viota and her husband try to stop it but are held back and restraint as they watch their child left eye is removed and place in a jar and gifted to the head priest to give to the gods for forgiveness.

When the punishment was over Viota and her husband hold the child apologizing for not being able to protect him from this injustice as they clean up his eye. The father then takes one off his old robes and crafts an eye patch for his sons face so he can hide his scar. Helgon looks at his mother and ask why was he punished for telling the truth, she tells him because they didn't care to hear your words or judge them fairly. She goes on to tell him justice with come around for them one day and tell him to be fair and open minded and to only punish the true criminal or culprit.

Helgon thinks to himself and didn't want others to feel this way for something they didn't do, his eye then shines a deep gold as his emotions start to come under better control. Zeke watched the scene and was angered by this and then summons Eternina to deliver divine rage onto the village and land but not Viotas family and those who sided with them. 

Time passes and he gets a notification,

[ 3 of your inhabitants are now sailing out to sea to cross the ocean and the  discover a new land]

Zeke watches as they sail out to sea and fight of flying monsters and sea monsters, As they sail in the ship Hoist built and is now captioning the ship the best he can and the two are defending him the best they can. Zeke turns to Sequoia and watches her meditate in the first seeming to become one with nature, She would also walk up the mountain to the site of her former village they left years ago because of the rage her father did to it for their attempted murder of her.

She would go to the place her former home was and had built graves to her parents and would pray to the gods to make her mother be happy. She would slowly regrow the forest in the village and make it a private place for her and her only. She would make more hybrids of flowers and plants that she was interested in. 

Six months past and the three sailing on the ship reach a new content and gave Zeke an alert that they discovered it and are happy they were right. Hoist was excited by this and dock the ship to the ground, and they started to explore the new area the best they can slaying new monster never scene by them before. They fought for a couple of days slaying every beast that charged them and they started to mapping and writing down the monsters and nature around them. While Hoist protected the ship knowing he needs their power ti return to the other land they come from.

Zeker is interested in the way they will handle meeting the Gigalons and wonder how they will react to the site of those threes looks. Zeke closes his screen and starts to walk over to the elevator to the soul domain and took it down to go visit someone who was on his mind wonder what they thought. As he arrives the Jury workers were surprised to see him arrive and on quickly rushes off to inform Kulema of his arrival. He walks past them and makes his way to paradise to find the soul he is looking for, when he arrives at the gates of paradise and walks through. 

After he passes through and sees a green field and beautiful  nature all around. He walks past many souls whom seem that they all are having a wounderful time as he walks to his destination Kulema depends to the ground in front of him and  bows asking him wh the sudden visit to her domain. The soul watch as the goddess bows to the giant and they understand that he is the Great God that all the gods and start to bow as well. He tells here is to see Sequoia's mother and speak with her about the child.

Kulema leads him to a private island  that is floating in the realm and when they land on it they see a woman their with her natural mask playing a harp and humming the iconic song she would sing to her child every night until her early death. When she finishes her song she looks up to see Kulema the boss of this realm and bows to her and thanks her for this paradise.  She then notices the giant man and asks who he is.

Kulema says the great god have decide to visit her for his own personal reason, her eyes go wide and look at him and apologizes for her mistake but he tells her not to take offense. They sit down and he starts to explain why he visits her and asks if her daughter is to become a Demi god how would she feel. She looks at him and asks why have he would do such an honor for her, he then tells her that he is the Childs Grandfather and that she is the child of Zivel.

She looks at him and realizes he was the one who gave her her bracelets and then realizes that he blessed the child. She thanks him and says she will respect her Childs wishes and they can make the choice. Zeke thanks her and says that he will be sending some one else to talk to her soon and they will speak more to her on personal matters. Zeke says good bye and returns to the paradise with Kulema who is walking behind him and when they reach the gate they see Duo who was staring down another large figure that he identifies as Waxer.

The two fight against each other  and are going all out as Duo is swinging out against Waxer who is fighting back as they seem to both unleashing powerful attacks Zeke rushes in knowing they will destroy some of the realm. He stops both attacks with his barehands catching the blade and fist causing shock waves through the realm. He then grabs both by their heads and slams them into the ground shaking the entire realm. He lets go of the fools and stands glaring at the two foes, when they roll over and recover they see Zeke looking at them and they shiver.

He tells them to get up and go to his throne room and wait for him in bowing position and not moving an inch until he arrives and says they can. Kulema  apologizes to him for Duo who is her reaper, Zeke makes his way to the throne room and sees the two bowing down side by side bickering at each other.