Lets build Sub-God's

After finding that section in the interface he clicks on a special button that says [ Buy one get one free] pressing this knowing it's a one-time special event. But all he can think of is buying sandwiches from major chain restaurants he enjoyed. He is then looking at a screen that seems like a prize pulling machine it says

[Congratulations You get to pull two random powers for this god to weird as their governing body, it will come with preloaded info for the power so no need to worry about teaching them. ]

The power selections range from Sun, Moon, Space, Time, Life, and so on there were dozens of them. He then presses the two spin buttons on the interface and the spin at a rapid pace doing round and round. As this happens he imagines what power his first two gods will have and hopefully, their personalities are good. Then as he was thinking for some time two dings appear in his ears and he looks back at the screens and sees two orbs floating there he then starts to read them and makes a smile reading the two orbs.

[ You have drawn Divine Power of  Space]

[You have drawn Divine Power of  Time]

seeing this he got a good pull just as he was about to look more into it hew hears the third ding and sees he has gotten a special chance to spin the wheel of the EX. Seeing this he breaks into a big smug smile believing that he is great as he laughs in excitement. The wheel shows up and is twice the other's well size, he presses the spin button again and this time is incomplete suspense as he founder which Divine power he will get and how he can make a third good with it. Then he hears the ding and sees a third floating orb infant of him and reads,

[ Congratulations you have drawn the EX Unique Divine Power of  Cooking]

His jaw drops to the ground and his eyes seem as if hollow, he radiates pure disappointment and looks over the complete selection of other more cool-sounding Divine Powers. He then picks up his expectations from the floor and returns to creating the gods trying to throw away the third orb he gained, then receives a new message.

[ EX Unique Divine Power of Cooking can not be thrown away or destroyed you must fuse it with a new body, you can do this on your own time and liking but must make a new body for it.]

Seeing this he makes a face of discontent and then sighs again putting the third orb aside and goes back to making the two bodies for his soon-to-be Sub-Gods. The first one he made is a male the size of a 10-year-old, remembering that Sub-Gods have to be this size compared to the Main God as in front of their races they seem larger than mountains. The small figure has a slender build with long hair the color of the cosmos and eyes the color of Black with suns in them, he is wearing a robe that covers his entire body with a collar made up of Astroids that seem like feathers. Once done with him he starts to make the next one this one is a woman the same height as the male with hair that is clear and liberated seeming to close to invisible but shine like jewels, her outfit is of a sports top and workout pants with a robe-like fabric across her waste tied with a fine rope. Her eyes are two clocks one going forward and the other going backward.

Once finishing the two bodies he then goes to the interface and pulls out two-item that seem to be alive and then molds each carefully as he can, forming them into Hearts for both and writing words believed to hold importance to them. For the male, he Writes along like Calmness, Awareness, Patience, Understanding, Careful, Wise, Caring, Loyal. For the Female he writes Fun, Loving, Emotional, Smart, Clever, Observant, Outgoing, Loyal. these were inscribed on them and then he grabs the orbs butting the male's body and heart with space and the females with time he then puts both in their respective bodies at the same time. Then both bodies shine a bright white and float infant of him they then fall to the ground slowly laying in place and breathing normally now alive but not awake.