Gigalons and Picking Fights

When Zeke arrives at Tiamo room to see him standing next to his interface and jumping up and down. Tiamo sees Zeke and goes to him right away and present his race request, what Zeke sees is a being who is about 20 feet tall and has a large build there hair seems to be dread locks  and 4 fingers on each hand. Their skin looks tan and eyes the color of blue they also have tails that seem strong and drag on the ground.

Seeing this Zeke asks what are they like and asks about their mentality, and what their culture is gonna be based around. Tiamo says that they are a very passive and friendly race but are very smart and tough. He goes on to explain that they are nomadic and like to travel in groups eating monster and trees. When his explanation is done eke review it over once again and then  approves of Tiamos race and then asks for anime for their new race. Tiamo thinks to himself and then looks at Zeke and says he will call them Gigalons.

Once the name was made he adds them to the world on a content has only monsters on them and the first batch of them start to make way as operate tribes like how the other races too since they have ten thousand year late start. Zeke turns his screen too Viota who is in her Seeker body and is now holding a small Light gray baby with two horns on their head and black patch of hair on its head.

He looks over the child and sees that it is a boy they named Helgon who has the same eye color as his father. The child seems calm and giggles has his fathers fingered grabbed, Zeke looks at the scene and smiles as Tiamo looks over the screen and with wide eyes is interested in the baby born. Zeke looks at Tiamo who is excited at the scene and gets giddy, Zeke tells Tiamo that he can go down with a body of his making and can gift the child with a blessing.

Tiamo runs off to make quick body to use as Zeke sends Viota a message about Tiamo blessing and she agrees knowing Tiamo's blessing will help the child. Zeke watches as a Seeker child comes to visit on the condense of being Viotas body cousin and wishes to give the baby a gift from Grandfather. He gave the father a small box and he opened it inside is a pair of earrings that are hanging panels. He says that the child will be blessed with love and trust. 

The scene goes on and the family has a beautiful scene and then lets them be for a moment, Zeke turns his vision back to Barluna and Solusa  who are now leaving Sequoia with a bye and return to their journey. The two make way out of the forest and after several more days they reach the ocean. When they see it they are in aw at the scene of the beautiful waters they are not familiar with. Then they start to walk along the coast they find nothing but some Lizard like monsters that seem to be able to use water magic and it catches them of guard but manages to slay them.

Then Barluna asks what do they believe is in the ocean or beyond it? Looking at her Solusa wonders now too. Then when thinking both are given Oracles by Infintino about going out too sea and exploring it. He then points them up the coast for several weeks they will meet those who can help them do that. They listen and do as told walking up the coast and after a week they see a large coastal town in the distance and then start to make way to it.

At the port town a descendants of  Kayana is their making wooden toy boats in a private room in the city lords manor. He is called Hoist and he his looked down by his family for not being as versatile as them. He then sighs and looks out to the see and thinks of one day being able to sail in it. Then as he stares out a large bell is sounded and it tells people that a strange monster or so are approaching the town and to head to cover. 

As they rush around the town the guards start to make up their defense and go towards the west side of town to where they were approaching. He runs over to the wall and tries to see what has caused this chaos. When he reaches the wall to see the monsters the captain of the guard are shooting about. He see the two strange looking monsters one was yellow with a strange dress on her and brown hair and had a pair of horns on her head. While the other has blonde hair and pink eyes with strange marking on his pale skin. They were both wielding long weapons in their hands both different one looks like a spear while the other is a staff.

They get ready to attack with a volley of arrows waiting to be told to fire on call from the captain.Hoist looks at the two and they stop advancing and start to wave at the guards with friendly deemers but they made sure to stay out of the range of the volley. Seeing this Hoist calls the captain and says they don't seem hostile and are keeping distance from the city staying out of range. The captain try to disregard Hoist but sees the they really have , Hoist then looks at them and runs down the wall and to the gate that leads out side. He manages to make is way down the path the made outside the city and towards the two beings.

All he hears are shouts behind him telling him to come back and not approach the monsters but he ignores them and slowly walks forward with his guard up. When he reaches a certain range from their weapons he then starts to talk to them. Hoist asks them what is their purpose for coming to this town? Solusa speaks up and the two introduce themselves to him and say they are sent this way by an oracle.

Hoist keeps his caution to the two and asks them more questions about their goal and they tell him easily. After that he tells them to wait and Hoist walks to the wall and returns inside, he is then yelled at y the captain for going to the monsters and not taking a weapon. Hoist then explains that speak their words and have no hostility in their words. He goes on to talk about how they will wait to talk to those who are in charge because they wish to enter the city and so.

The captain looks at hoist with doubt and then they make way over to the lord of the town and start to explain to him about the two monsters. Hoist says they are not monsters but smart and very aware beings who have names and speak their words. The captain and Hoist bicker back and forth about them and almost break into a fight until the lord breaks them apart. The lord says that he will meet the two and see for himself about the two they talk about. 

They make their way out the wall with escorted guards and the captain and hoist, when they reach the two the lord begins to speak. He questions their motives and asks them more definite questions and they answer with no hesitation. He then thinks to himself some more and then says a word to them and tried to read their statuses but he couldn't see them ass if they were being blocked by something. The two senses this and keep to themselves about this and then they activate truth seer.

After some hours they are escorted to the town and are brought to a nice room and then sit down and treated to tea which the pretend to drink seeing it has a poison in it. They suspect the lord wants something from them and guessed it was their weapons and look to each other. Hoist to had a poisoned drink and the see that and make sure that they can fix that easily. They play along with the lord and captain and say that they are tired and would like a room they lord agrees and has them escorted to a private room. Once left alone the two start two get ready to fight, but they hear a knock on the door and see Hoist who they knew they can trust and invite him in.

They talk to hoist quickly and tell him that he was poisoned and they need to cleanse him, but Hoist is confused by them and says that they won't poison him and then starts to stumble as his mind goes hazy. They quickly held him down and Solusa starts to use magic to purify Hoists body after several minutes they manage to save him and then as he cools down from the poisoning. They explain they can see the poison in the cups and pretend to drink the tea poured and told them the lord kept looking at their weapons and spoke lies and tried to read their status.

Hoist didn't want to believe them but it all made sense because he felt that their weapons were strong and similar to the Chisel of Kayana that High Smith has in his house which he grew up around. Then the three hear rustling noises from outside the room and then Solusa and Barluna nod at each other as Solusa pick up Hoist and Barluna stands at the door wielding Moonfall ready to start along night of fighting they have gone through.