Getting down to work

Zeke sits up in his throne as he seems different and more resolute as all his other gods seem to sense something different from him. He motion to the thrones besides his and Lige and the upper gods take their respected seats to him as the middle, lower, and Demi gods ass take a bowing kneel to him in order as they each bow their heads awaiting his words. He then opens his interface and creates two new rooms in the god realm and speaks,

Zeke ( To all my gods I will say this in this time I wish for you all to take more responsibility unto yourselves and mange the world as a group so I have decide to create the First grand council of the gods. It will be held in the God realm and all the gods will be apart of it as well as the spirit kings and those of great mind and rank of your choosing each get to pick one. Their we will pass Divine law as a body and the law will be explained in detail and Majority rule. Only the gods can vote and I will only vote when their is a tie this council will be help once every 1000 years it will last until all proposed items are voted on fairly. The chairman of the vote council will be one of the upper gods and Lige and rotate between the three of them. )

After he said that he then he let them stand up once again and sent Kayana, Kiviku, Waxer, and Aruno to construct the room in a tiered coliseum manner. While he ordered Eternina, Kulema, Viota, Solusa, and Helgon to work out how to propose said law and the requirements it must meet to even be submitted. He the Told Infintino to take order the jury to up patrol and management of the realms a bit while they do said council so nothing in the god, soul, and dream realms happen. While he will just pause the world as it happens. 

He then sends them on their way as the other gods seem to be finishing up other tasks before the council is held. He then looks to lige and says,

Zeke ( My love I owe you one thing that still hasn't happened but want your opinion on in this matter.)

Lige ( Yes my love what is it you owe me and how can I help?)

Zeke ( Its about our wedding and I want to have it when the boys finally ascend to their god hoods. I was gonna ask you to start planning it and do what you wish with the second room I made so we can hold it in that room.)

Hearing his words Lige jumps from her throne and gets in close to Zeke as he hits the back of his throne and starts to rapidly speaks about her excitement and ideas for the ceremony and how its can become the official way on the surface. Zeke is s abut scared by her sudden aggression as She seems like a crazed beast who has spotted its favorite pray to hunt. He then mentions that she can do as she likes and then after that the throne room doors closed with intense speed and Zeke starts to sweat profusely as he knows this look.

He tries to get up from his throne but is stopped and then feels his cloths start to be ripped off him and he just knows to submit knowing their is no escape now. 

After a few hours Zeke exits the throne room to his office and seems to look skinny and tired as his face is pail and he is shaking. He sits down in his chair and then gets a notification from Dia.

[ He newbie its me again I've sent you the list of items you can get for compensation about the incident with Terry. Choose any 10 you like from it and its all free of charge also I am hosting a party for the gods in my realm soon and you are invited. Its a regifting party so bring something to gift to some one. 

P.S. its an ugly sweater party so wear one.]

He thinks about the part for it will be his first one in since becoming a god and then opens his interface to the the list of over  1000 items he can choose from.  He looks over the list at the things that will call out to him and he chooses the items he wants to implement in his world.

He chose the following,

- 7 deadly sins & 7 Heavenly Virtues

-  Orb of Marriage 

- Holy Beast package

- Floating contient ( Large )

- Floating Island Package

- ( - ) Lord Blood line

- Holy land kit

- World Tree Sapling ( x1 )

-  Lost Realm 

-  Shepards 

He chose these 10 as they were the ones who caught his interest and wants to see how the world Well develop after they are implemented. He was most excited to design this new continent he is making the holy land for the gods to use on the surface. As well to raise the many new beasts on it so he can make the sins and virtues a quest in life as they can't really die but be defeated. As for the Shepards it is a special class to be given to those who are meant to guide the lost souls through the lost realm to try and redeem themselves if possible. 

He then looks at the sapling that appeared in his hand and thinks of only the follow of Sequoia who can raise and respect it for its real purpose. It's meant to filter the evil energy created by the monsters  so that their won't be swarms or stampedes anymore unless on purpose. He also wats to see if one of the spirits will try to use it as a base since he had no king of the forests yet maybe a prince. He then looks at the lost realm as a place where those who have not died yet aren't alive will go until the pass on to ether side. It's meant to be a form less prison to imprison those who are ether truly lost or those who can be found. 

He then turns to the Bloodline he bought and plans to hand it to Infintino to make a permeant Monster lord with it so that the Heroes will always be a thing and spread hope and stories around the world. He plans to give the orb to Lige for obvious reasons and it seems to fit her more then any one else. He tries to think of who to govern this new realm and who to raise the sins and virtues and the beasts as well. Then an idea dawned on him and he pulled out the gift from Lanwic the Maze cube and decides to let each of the lower and Demigods place them in their own location of choice and manage them how they like. 

Then he starts to design the Floating lands and Continent as has specific area's on it the Great Lake, a beautiful Flower field, a single mountain, a lush forest and a savannah with each a island with the same environment that will adapt by its resident. He calls this continent the Upper continent as its above the rest. He also will ask Kayana to descend down to make a large cabin for them to stay at and build what they like as long as they don't destroy the beauty of the land. 

He decides to implement the Continent and island and descends being accompanied by the ones he wants to be the caretaker of this land. When he arrives he sees the children of Zivel bowing on the land as well as Cider. He tells the gods he wants them to help raise the beasts and disasters on this land until they are fully grown and can do their active roles. They Al agree and are even told they can bring those who are worthy to help protect this land up here if they are devout and truly loyal to the gods. As well as to do as they please up here in God form just can't destroy the land. He then pulls out the holy land kit and places on the island and it assorts and the whole land shines now with the divine protection of his. 

He then take out the holy beast package and opens it but then a slot machine shows up with a sign that says draw from luck and see what you get. It then has a number 7 on it and he squints thinking was this truly random. But then pulls the lever seven times and Seven different balls come out. He remembers that it will only have beasts from his world when he draws so he doesn't have to worry about making new ones from scratch. 

He opens the seven balls and in order he got,

-  Silver Crane 

-  Golden Dog

-  Sky Blue Whale 

- Brown Snake

- Green Deer

- Orange Monkey

- Purple Octopus 

He looks at the beast and they are all babies and sleeping each with different colored marks on it and seem very familiar. The Golden dog looks like a golden retriever and the monkey looks like a spider monkey. But he then says he will let the gods name them what ever they want besides the crane as he will be the leader as should be named by him. He names the crane Titan from his former world as it will be the first of the Holy Beasts. He then gets ready to summon the 14 sins and virtues after the holy beast s are named and have awoken from their sleep.