New god and growing strong

Back in his space Zeke watches as Kayana passes away and lays motionless in her death bed, then right on cue Viota his Goddess of death who looks like a goth, and feels like his face is a bit red remembering his mess up. When she arrives and she is holding a soul in her hand and then releases the soul and the small soul now floats in Zekes hands. He opens his interface and purchases a lesser gods Power of  Divine of Crafting. 

He then fuses the two together and then a light shines bright in the space and starts to float in the air,  the light starts to form a small body which starts to make details and then falls to the ground. Once the light dulls a small being is now standing in front of his large figure, She then opens her eyes and bows to him saying the same pledge as his others had said.

He smiles at her and says to stand looking over the new god he has, she was wearing a heavy looking apron and large brown gloves and a head band on her head. Her hair was now seemed like burning pink fire. Then she stands and starts to move her body and arms carefully moving many unique movements. Zeke then begins to speak,

Zeke ( So how do you enjoy your new body and godhood)

Kayana ( It feels weird my body seem lighter then air but stronger then metal)

Zeke ( Well divinity tends to do that too you , now follow Infintino  to another room to help you get set up, also listen to him about the dos and don't of gods.)

After that she is lead away by Infintino who is informing her of the rules and such, Then Zeke opens his interface while pausing the world and starts to read notifications and one pops up that makes him cringe and remembers his past.

[ For some one who died eating and jerking it you sure show some godly ways. Like really how do you seem like almost a natural at this. oh and congratulations on making a new god from one of your own races, and a crafter at that you just seem like a prodigy at this.

P.S. Stay frosty kid - DIA]

He reads this and once agains makes his icon face and deletes the message, he then sees a floating child face in front of him catching his eyes. He cracks a smile and begins to speak to the child,

Zeke (  Why hello my dear grandchild but gives me the pleasure to have you come to me.)

Tiamo ( Grandfather I have come to you to play and all you do is work, I want to have play on the surface with grandfather.)

Hearing his grandchild say that he understands that he wants to spend time with him, then he hears some running from the hall and sees Eternina running quickly to stop Tiamo from bothering him, She pulls her son into her arms and begins to apologize to Zeke. Zeke says its fine and says that Tiamo wants to spend time together, and he then stands and grabs Tiamo and then makes a new room for Tiamo. 

Inside the room is filled with clouds and large structures seeming unending. He then explains that this is his room and he can do as he wish to it. Then  he starts to do stuff in the room Tiamo would like, such as creating lush fields of grass. Then he has soft breezes and fun reading stories and making music from the instruments. after they played a bit Zeke leaves his grandson alone and goes back to his throne to see Eternina sitting on hers on his right side.

He sits on his throne and opens his interface messing with it and unpauses the world and zooms in on a section of meadow walkers which are building in open fields but seem to have strong defensive barriers built around it. He watches them take down a large crow looking beast out the sky in the meadows they inhabit. He then watches a young male Meadow walker punching what seems to be a grass dummy. The male then keeps training but with different types of weapons they seem to have and he is training the best he can and improves as it looks. Zeke takes interest in the Meadow Walker and reads his status and sees he is a fighting master in his future.