Tournament of Gods (Part 1)

Zeke is happy that war is now over and that he now has a new race on his interface and that they evolved from monsters and weren't originally created from the interface. But ekes blood was still boiling and wanted to see some more action just as he was looking around the world an idea pops up in his head and a cunning smile appears on his face. He then fast forwards the world to the point of Glacera's death and then has Zivel make him a Demi god through the test of his choosing once that was done he summons the gods to the throne room in order of their ranks and as well several powerful beings that caught the gods interests.

Once all the gods were awaiting Zeke's message he looks over his gods old and new besides Kulema and then announces,

Zeke ( My children I have decided to hold a event in the heavens for those who work in it, I have decided to have a divine tournament. The gods will fight each other is a 1v1 style and the winner of each match will go to the next round and so on until there is one champion who I will reward with what ever they wish.)

Hearing the news Zeke has told them all the gods start to talk among themselves about what they could possible asks for and why have such thoughts arisen from the great one. Zeke then motion to silence them and says,

Zeke ( To make it more interesting it will be by random selecting and you may use the weapon of your choice, also I will not part take and it will be help in a new realm I have created called the Dual realm. But all the gods will part take and I will state no one will die it is until surrender or knocked out.)

Infintino ( Great father does this mean that only gods will be fighting ?)

Zeke ( No I will allow those whose power can match example Doa and Keta may also partake only if they are nominated by two gods. If not they will only watch from the audience, all participants must play fair and not cheat.)

Once that was done the gods went off to train for the up and coming tournament and prepare their equipment or get some made. Zeke goes and buys the other realm he talked about and start to construct a large area in the center of it and even adds floating cameras to livestream the event to Godbook. He makes it look some what futuristic with an angelic vibe to while making it float in the sky on a large island the can rival a continent. Once that was done he made many seats and stands at the top of the area to sell food and the likes and all a giant betting station to take bets. Then he made the seats for the gods that hover above the crowds seat he made his chair a the largest and then adds the other gods chairs on the sides going by who governs who. He made a deck lower of even chairs for the souls that will par take in the event swell to given them some respect.

Once done he gets a notification from Arun who has complied a list of Participants that will be in the tournament, and finally a bracket that was chosen by picking a number from a box and handing it back with out looking. Zeke then looks over the bracket and decides that several gods will play ref for the match and takes out Helgon, Viota, Kayana, and Raiva from the list knowing besides for Raiva the rest are very weak. When he was done he keeps the Brackets secret from everyone besides Aruno who is told not to say a word. He then makes apostle's on Godbook about him streaming's the Tournament on Godbook the next day and his friends share it. 

Then the day of the event arrives and he opens the new realm from the god realm he then waits in the throne room for the arena to get full watching those uncharge of the event help keep order seeing the giant stands fill with souls of his world all ranging from different areas ands even a lot of Jury workers in the crowd eating assorted snacks and talking among themselves on which god will vs which. The most popular match up was Waxer vs Kiviku since they have been know to have very intense practice sessions in the combat area. 

As everyone is awaiting and talking away Viota appears floating a a plat form then makes an announcement,

Viota ( Welcome you all to the first ever tournament of the gods, to all you watching today for the match won't be disappointed at the events line up. But first let us welcome the one who not only created this tournament but all of existence well come the Great god!!!)

She motions over to the floating seats of the gods and then Zeke shows up in an array of light in his giant form the audience looks upon Zeke and cry of joy and excitement appears. Zeke waves to the crowd and then takes a seat, Viota then says,

Viota ( Now let me introduce those gods who will not take part of the event but instead ref for it instead. Now welcome Goddess of Craft Kayana, God of Judgement Helgon, Goddess of Emotion Raiva, and me Goddess of life Viota. Now with that out of the way I will announce the rules to you all that the participants must follow.)

She announces the rules Zeke has made for the tournament and some other details on betting and not making a ruckus or they will be thrown into eternal damnation she also mentions a 1 hour time limit. Then she brings up the many large screens all around the arena then an image of the bracket and participants appears and the audience goes dead silent and then erupt into a large roar of excitement at the line up.

When they see the bracket even the gods who are waiting underneath the stadium all feel there hearts pound as they look at their opponents in the first round

When they see the bracket even the gods who are waiting underneath the stadium all feel there hearts pound as they look at their opponents in the first round. The Viota settles down the crowd from their excitement anthem starts to get the tournament under way. Zeke looks at his views count and sees that 12 people are watching it and commenting on the excitement. All of them start making bets on just the names alone and ask Zeke to open betting and he does. Zeke then listens to Viotas introduction to the first match of the tournament,

Viota ( Alright ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you to the one who wields death in her very hands. Making sure that all lost souls pass on the next life. The queen of reapers and lover of monsters introducing my sister Goddess of Death Ulema!!)

an arch of bones and flesh emerges from the ground and screams of pain can be heard from it as a shadowy gray and red pit leaks out of the floor and up from the pit walks out thew southern bell Kulema dressed in a battle dress holding a large scythe in her hand giving a soft smile and looks up to Raiva and winks. The crowd oohs at the scene of her entrance and many shout out her name as she stops on her side of the field awaiting her opponent.

Viota ( Now coming in from the opposite side of the arena is a being know as the quiet fighter, they have mastered their style after a life time of solitude and managed to pass on their knowledge to their one and only student. Let me introduce to you a the hunter master of the silent woods Ulan!!!!!)

From opposite side of the arena an old man with a mask as simple as the face of a stone that lays in a river appears. He wears humble cloths and holds on to two batons in each and while he walks slowly towards the middle. The crowd looks at this old man and start to you Der who he is then some one shouted (the Unique Slayer!!). Hearing this many start to mention that in the dojo of Waxer is a soul who can almost be on par with Waxer in close combat and was said to live for 200 years until he took his own life. Hearing this the crowd starts to place bets on who would win. After they submit their bets Viota then asks both sides if the are ready and they both nod she then puts he hands up and then the match starts the time starts ticking as both sides now rush at each other.