Setting Sun and Crying Moon

On a cliff near the Gigalons caravan Barluna and Solusa are looking at a beautiful hillside valley that is untouched by annoying being flourishing and seems full of life. The two hold hands and talk about the day they met and how they tried to kill each other. They laugh about their journeys and how they never returned to their homes and look at the scene longingly. Solusa then turns to Barluna and tell her he is glad to have met her  and how he loves her and her beautiful smile the is as radiant as the sun its self.

She blushes in empressement and then they kiss and bask in the moment as they try to look on to the scene again they hear a large shake and then hear a roar and sees smoke coming from where the caravan is and they look at each other and charge to the scene.

Once they get to the scene they see some of the Gigalons guards being slain by a being the half their size. It had a body of pure sliver and has glowing red eyes and new metallic looking feathers wings. It uses it hands to cut the Gigalons down. The two charge at it Barluna slams her moonfall into the being sending it flying into a tree as Solusa casts a barrier around the being. He then shouts to the caravan to grab the bodies and escape they will deal with the being.

Just as he says that he feels the barrier shatter and then looks at the being again. The being looks at the two and understands that they are a threat and then prepare to fight them.  The Gigalons start to retreat with their stuff being directed by Ishma who is watching the two engage the being that has slain the powerful Gigalons easily.

Barluna engages the being and trades blows between them her spear being block or deflected and his arms being blocked. Solusa series to get in some magic shots in when the being is busy with trying to block Barluna. the being catches the spear and throws Barluna out of the way and charges Solusa who seemed weaker and is the beings first target. Solusa puts mana into his body and doges the attacks and unleash a folly of fireballs at the beings back. 

The being takes all the hits and smoke arises from it, It barely has a scratch on its body and then it flies into the sky at a rapid pace making Solusa lose track of it. he then gets a shiver ti the left side of his body and judos out of the way were now the being is standing in a small crater turning its head to look at Slousa. As it seems like it was gonna jump again a spear barley passes its head and cuts it little. Barluna is now close to it and delivers kick to its jaw and dirt goes into the air a little and she unleashes a magic spear trust into its side which only grazes it.

The being flies into the sky and starts to watch the both of them with open eyes not letting its guard down at all. It dives at the two and they dodge the attack , Solusa then casts some a magic bolt at it deflects the bolt away. Then Solusa feels another shiver and he quickly runs over to Barluna and tackles her out of the way. Right where she was standing is now a second one of the silver beings and it was bit smaller. Solusa says they are probably a couple and it would be best to deal with one first and then the second one next.

Barluna nods and understands his words they both get back into stance quickly and hold Sunrise and Moonfall and stand back to back ready to fight. Solusa casts a large spell ate their surroundings and the two beings start to shiver and the bigger one is hit by a bolt of lighting shocking it and it falls to one knee trying to keep standing. Barluna then quickly charges the down being and embeds her Moonfall with magic and her body trying to kill it in a single heavy blow.

The smaller being tries to intercept Barluna senses the intent but then is backed away by Solusa with Sunrise. The bigger one tries to get ready to deflect the attack but can't. The Barluna activates Moonfall and trusts it with full strength at the Bigger being. She breaks through its head going through its skull killing it in. She takes Moonfall out of the head and then stabs it in the chest to make sure.

The Barluna hears a whaling shriek from the sky and sees the smaller one charging her at full speed knowing she doesn't have time to dodge she doesn't know what to do. Then before the attack Solusa Knocks her out of the way with all his force. He throws Sunrise to her and then hell feels a arm go through his chest and is then sent flying into a tree crashing through it and doesn't get up.

Barluna watches this and her eyes go blood red and she grabs up Sunrise and Charges the smaller being. Barluna puts the two together creating Eclipsingstar and stabs the smaller being through the neck. She then puts her hands into the cut and rips the smaller being in half with all her strength and then throws the body down to the ground on top of the. bigger body. She then activates Eclipsingstar's special ability and the two boys are evaporated into nothing . She then feels her body start to convulse and ache in many different ways but sucks them up and runs over to Solusa.

When get makes her way over to him he has a hole in his chest and a branch sticking out of his side. She puts the weapon down and then her hand onto his face trying to hold back her tears at the site of him. He opens his eyes weakly and then puts his own hand on to hers and smiles a bit then begins to talk,

Solusa ( Are.. they dead?)

Barluna ( Yes my love they are now we can rest and heal)

Solusa ( I don't think... I.. can heal from this darling)

Barluna ( No no no don't talk like that you'll be fine like all the other times!!)

Solusa ( He.. its not like the other times... Im not gonna make it... I have no mana and can't even feel my legs... Im sorry my love.)

Barluna ( NO YOU WILL BE FINE ILL GIVE YOU MANA AND THEN YOU CAN HEAL AND AND AND WE CAN TRAVEL AROUND AGAIN. WE WILL HAVE FUN LIKE ALWAYS.)

Barluna yells at him trying to stay positive and say he will heal but he smiles at her while she cry uncontrollably. Solusa brushes away her hair from her face and then mentions her smile would always look better on her than a frown. Barluna looks at him as he tries to keep in his tears while looking at her. He then asks her to carry him over to the cliff so he can see the valleys beauty once more before he goes to the world over.

Barluna looks at him and wipes away her tears and then picks up Souls and carries him over to the cliff they were seriously at. He turns his head at the scene once more and smiles at it and then turns his head towards Barluna once mores and kisses her lips once more and then his body falls limp and he stops breathing . Barluna points her head up and her tears run down her cheeks and she yells at the top of her lungs feeling the pain of losing her love. 

She puts his body down gently on the ground and then starts to use her hands to dig a hole in the ground. Several hours later she finishes and lays his body into the ground and Barries him slowly as the sun starts to set and once done she takes the weapon apart and then thrusts Sunrise into the ground as a headstone and then stands up and prays to the gods. 

She then lays down under the moonlight and next to the grave she made and thrust Moonfall above her and then falls asleep and passes away from the grief on her heart and wanting to be with him. Zeke watches the scene and he sheds a tear  for them and their undying love. He then Summons Tiamo to bring him their souls and he prepares to make two new gods.