God of Monsters and Interfering a bit

Zeke turns away from his interface screen as Line steps in to make sure the next generation of heroes is set up for success and then turns to the small sleeping cat in his hand. He now holds lux's souls and the orb fusing them together and creating the new Lower God of the Beast and Monsters Lux. Lux now looks like a grown tiger with a lushes coat and seem to be more content and looks around at the sudden change of things he then looks up to see he is sitting on the ground. He looks at Zeke and Kulema and is a bit confused,

Lux ( Where are I? Who are you?)

Then all of a sudden he feels an over whelming pressure from The woman and backs away into a defensive stance but then stops as if he had no other choice,

Kulema ( You are too on edge and lack info so let me inform you of who this is. This is the creator of the world and master of all the Great god Zeke and I am Kulema Goddess of Death you have been granted the honor to become the god of all monsters and beasts as you are the most gifted and fit for this role. I only did that little demonstration to you so you know where your stand in true power oh Lux.)

Lux ( I have become a god but how did this happen just moments ago I watched as Dinaya Die? How could this be?)

Zeke ( Because you are different from all the other monsters you were smart and powerful as well knew your strengths and weaknesses and picked your battles. Also you carry the blood of the monsters kings making more than worthy. ) 

As he listens all of a sudden he feels a bit pain in his head as info pours right into his head and gives him more info on his new role and duties as a god. Then a moment later he looks different and understands his purpose now and looks at Zeke and bows his head right away as if showing he understands.

Zeke then tells Lux he may be on his way and to report to Infintino as that is now his new boss. Lux nods and then shines real bright and turns small once again in his former form but more regal and divine. Zeke tells Kulema to watch him for now as he suspects that Lux is going to the Soul realm top see the Heroes and such. She nods and does as told making sure he doesn't do anything to upset the balance of the realm.

Zeke then turns to his interface once again to look at the other 7 new heroes and then at the dread Hero who seems to have been blessed by Qiell as to fill in that spot.  While thinking of the heroes he then remembers something from the first generation of heroes. He then looks around the central and eastern continents to find who he was looking for. After about an hour of searching he finally finds the person he was looking for, he now looks at the site of a great temple in the City of Kiviku and sees a Giaglon man working for the church with a large red and black tattoo on his face.

Zeke has finally found the son of Royford  the promised tribute to Kiviku in helping stop the monster invasion many years ago. He was brought to the temple by his mother who join him as she kept Royfords vow to the god and brought their son to the temple. His name is Bayford and he was trained to become a priest of Kiviku and help spread the faith of the gods to those who didn't believe eventually he was recruited as a paladin for the current Saint and is soon to depart from the temple. He is currently in his 60's but thanks to a lesser blessing from Kiviku himself he has aged slowly and is stronger than the regular Gigalon paladin. 

Bayford now makes his way to the Temple capital to there saint and start his new job at their side as they have personally requested him. Unknown to him and the others in the temple but the saint has gotten an oracle from Eternina about the new heroes and to support them if they wish, so they started to gather those who could lead them down the right path as one of their own race who seems special but nor heroes themself. 

Zeke watches and is quiet glad the second generation seem to be starting off in good hands so he turns his sight to the other side of the generation but this time on the western Continent as their the new Monster King renamed Demon King who has now established bloodline thanks to Lux and is now in the body of a monster that looks like a scorpion that was morphed into a humanoid and seems to be recruiting other monsters in his area using force and his skill Rulers Birth right. Which gives him an away to control all monsters under him or submit to him. Zeke then looks to see that it was He was now blessed by Lux with Divine blessing of Monsters in his status. 

Then Zeke turns his interface to a particular being that ha s been in conflict with one of his own children. He now looks at Just who is now surrounded by many other races in a large town with a black flag with a red dagger on it and a coin. It was the town of thieves and bandits and ruled by Bandit Queen Just who with the blessing of Spirit Prince Horcrux have gained power and money but has been in a losing conflicted with the stabled country of Viams Artilus.

At first it started out as a simple raid but turned into a massacre of the bandits as they were not ready to face such a strong force of races and brilliant leaders.  Just took this personally and has been attacking any town or city affiliated with Artilus with no bias. This caused Viam to order kill on site of any one who shows that flag or is affiliated with them as he wishes for the head of Wust presenters to him. This fighting and pillaging has gone on for several years and Just and her forces are slowly getting cornered losing any foot holds she many have. 

Finally Viam plans with his queen and leaders one final attack on their main base and to finally crush the bandits and kill bandit Queen Wust and put an end to this problem. But Zeke sees a person who might have a problem with said plans and was soon gonna rely them to Just her self. It was none other ZIvel as he wishes for his child to live a long life and not die at the hands of even his great fathers child.  Seeing this Zeke doesn't what Viam to be the one trapped in a sneak attack and decides to intervene himself for the time being . He then summons Waxer,

Zeke ( Waxer do you know why I called you here ?)

Waxer ( No My lord but what ever it is I will do it with haste as it is my duty to obey your orders.)

Zeke ( Okay then I order you to stop Zivel from relaying info to Wust on Viam and his plans to crush them.)

Waxer looks at Zeke and nods as he is basically being told to stall Zivel long enough for Viams plans to be fulfilled and to make sure they do. Waxer then bows and goes off to intercept Zivel in a fight most will never know as an that will leave a cart on the western continent that would becalmed natures blemish.