Glacera vs Lagoua

The Casino was now morphed into an arena and their were to doors pn opposites for each side. Then as everyone was getting to their Seats Tiamo and the others their were watching from their seats and seem on edge as Kiviku was still their and Glacier wasn't. Tiamo thinks to himself and tries to guess Zeke's line up and already had an idea on who will be fighting. 

Tismo looks to Kiviku who has a worried look behind his shades as he seem to want to fight for their world too but wasn't chosen for some reason. Kiviku looks at Arena and then feels a tap on the shoulder to see Hercules as he takes a seat next to Kiviku and then starts to talk to the giant God. Tiamo watches as this powerhouse of a god seems friendly with Kiviku who got lucky with his quick wit. But turns back to the Arena as a Woman in armor appears,

Athena ( I AM ATHENA GODDESS OF WISDOM AND WAR, AND ILL BE THE REFEREE IN THESE MATCHES . THESE ARE NOT TIMED AND BETTING IS ALLOWED FOR INDIVIDUALS NOT TEAMS. THE ARENA THEMES WILL BE CHOSEN BY A COIN FLIP THE VICTOR SHALL CHOOSE THE THEME.  NOW BOTH SIDES CHOSE YOUR CHAMPION FOR THE FIRST ROUND AND SEND THEM OUT THIER RESPECTIVE SIDES.)

As Athena says her words from Regalia's side the Large fish man walks out in aquatic Armor a sword and seems to be very angry. As he enter Athen a announces his name, he is called Lagoua and he seems to really has a problem with Zeke. Just as he reaches the center of the arena out of Zeke side come glacier hair standing up and glaring down Lagoua holding his hammer. As he walks to the center to meet the fish god face to face ,the two gods glare at each other not hiding their hostility one bit as the audiences reacts in different manners to their interaction. Then Athen a throws a coin in the air and Lagoua calls it as the field changes one to a large sea with small islands around it as both stand on their respective islands.

Lagoua snickers as he believes he has the advantage against Glacier without knowing his godhoods. As the match starts and both gods jump into the water  and swim at each other clashing causing sparks to fly between them. The crowd goes crazy as they start the fight on a powerful note and seeming to only intensify. 

Zeke watches as the two fight in the water swimming around dodging each others blade and hammer as waves crash on the surface and whirlpools form from their interactions. Zeke watches as Lagoua seems to be getting pushed back by Glacera's assault and shows it. Regalia shows a face of annoyance as Lagoua who started this spat and seems to be getting pushed back  and making her look foolish. 

Lagoua thinks as he blocks the heavy hits of Glacera who hasn't surfaced once since the battle started. He remembers getting punched across the floor and the numb feeling from the bruise and wanted to torture this fool for the embarrassment he received. But now he feels worried as the hits seem to be getting heavier and heavier as he tries to fight back. Then he misses a block and then receives a heavy hit to his side from the hammer as he goes flying into a island crashing. Then as he tries to get out of the broken island but then he feels a huge of coldness take over the water and make his feel chills.

Then he moves over with rapid pace and right where he was before is now a large ice shard in its place causing him to wonder where they came from.  He then turns to Glacera who was now freezing the water as he can. Lagoua now swims as fast as he can from the freezing water as Glacera breaks through the ice to land on top of his ice creation. 

Lagoua then swims up as the ice starts to freeze the entire field and lands on the top to see Glacera who's arms are now nice and has tossed aside his hammer. Lagoua then readies his sword and charges Glacera as both charge once again. 

The clash between weapons send ice shards across the field as roars of rage sound from both gods. Zeke then watches as Glacera Bear hugs Lagoua who stabs Glacera through the shoulder and then Glacera opens his mouth and bares his sharp fangs and buries them into Lagoua's neck . Causing him to bleed and scream in pain as he tries to escape Glacera's embrace but can't. as her feels his body becoming cold as he is slowly frozen by the enraged Piber. Then after several minutes of struggling Lagoua goes quiet as Glacera retracts his bite and drops Lagoua to the floor knocked out and half dead as Glacera wipes his mouth and speaks.

Glacera ( Never. Disrespect. My. God. Again. )

As Athena then calls the first match and announces the winner,

Athena ( WINNER OF THE FIRST ROUND  BY KNOCK OUT THE GOD OF ICE AND WATER OF DOTATLAS GOD GLACERA.)

The crowd gies wild as they are split in reaction as now you can see who bet on Zeke and who didn't and have high hopes for his victory or defeat. Zeke breathes a sigh of relief and then notes his is one step closer to winning this bout and walking away being the winner as he watches Glacera to walk to the resting room with the others and Lagoua is teleported to the infirmary. He then looks a Regalia who snickers at him and looks to see round 2 starting.