Inspections and Mental note's

Zeke enters the forge and sees Kayana and some souls forge and crafting many different things in the giant workshop. Zeke and Eternina enter and shrink down to the size of Kayana and start to inspect the work. As they made progress in none of the souls noticed him or stopped working then one bumped into him and fell shouting curses at him for getting in the way of work. Hearing this Eternina grabs the soul by the neck and glares at him with pure hate and shouts,

Eternina ( HOW DARE SUCH A MEGRE SOUL INSULT THE GREAT FATHER FOR BRINGING HIS PRESENCE AND BLESS TO THIS FFORGE. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE IN THIS DIVINE REALM!!)

She then lights the out on fire and he screams out in pain as his soul burns and his exhistist is no longer a thing. The scene cause the forge to stop and watch what happened and every one goes quite,  The heavy steps can be heard from the direction of the largest forge. Kayana shows up and knows what happened and gets down on her hands and knees and apologizes too Zeke. The rest of the souls follow her lead knowing that they were in the wrong for insulting the Great father.

Eternina starts to yell at Kayana who has been assigned her subordinate, Zeke kept his best poker face and thought to himself not to get on Eterninas bad side and talk to her later about destroying souls. He steps forward and stops the reprimanding and then speaks,

Zeke ( The incident is over now and the wrong has been punished now Kayana train your men better and have them stay aware especial when other gods visit that is the end of the matter. Now return to your duty and crafts.)

Hearing this the tension is broken and the noise starts to fill the room up Kayana looks at her lord again and he tells her they will speak about the details later in the throne room she nods and returns to her forge.

Zeke leaves with Eternina who's mood seem sour now but he tells they are now going to the soul Domain and she nods, they reach an elevator like tube and goes down when they reach a certain level he can see a endless looking Plain. The color was a gradient of black and dark mint green, then he can see two different areas and sees the Jurys flying all over hew couldn't even count how many their was but disregard it. 

When they reach the ground level they are inside a large building in-between the two lands it seems like a large reception area with a bunch of people waiting in different lines.  He sees all there races they created their including animals and monsters who if unruly full into a dark abyss type hole with no hope of escaping. He returns to his normal size and is greeted by Kulema herself. She bows to him and welcomers him to her domain, she guides him through hallway and she explains the structure she set up.

As she talks Zeke starts to think that this southern bell Lolita ended up being his god of death, and she did not fit in with the gothic style mega building she was guiding him through. He then thinks about her sister Viota who leads the living and dresses like she owns a certain teenage shopping brand. He shakes his head and starts to listen to her once again. Then they reach a large doorway and guarding it was Duo who was opened it for Kulema and them. 

They enter her private office and she leads him to her throne and gives him her seat. The throne was make up of bone and flesh with pulling veins. Zeke looks at the throne and felt very weird thinking how Kulema made this throne and who were the poor bastards that got this punishment. He says he will make temporary throne and does And one for Eternina too. Kulema didn't take it much and sits on her throne with a sweet smile and begins to talk about her management system.

Zeke learns Soul Domain is split in 3 realms paradise, Abyss, and The office. Kulema says that Paradise is for those who did good in their lifes and get to spend their eternity with what they wish. The Abyss is a place with eternal damnation were the evil and  cruel are punished. The last one which had Zeke confused the most, he found out the office is a neutral place for those how were neutral and see how they work and determine which of the realms.

Zeke was shown around some more and then when he was done he told Kulema she has done great  and a reward will be sent her way soon.  Back in his space Zeke sits on his throne and shudders remembering  Kulema's throne. He then receives a message from Viota who is bringing Waxers soul to him to become a god. Zeke opens the interface and buys the lesser divine power of combat. Then like the last he fuses the two together and then they fall to the floor and standing their is Waxer who says the pledge, His look changed a bit as his skin is a darker green and his muscles are more define and built he wore baggy like pants with his hands and feet wrapped in golden wraps. He also wears large beads around his neck the color of rich dark red.

Zeke then leads waxer to his own  room which looks like a dojo with dummy and has no ceiling, Infintino is the put in charge of him and starts to inform him of they way of the gods. Zeke then goes to Tiamo's room and spends some free time with him as he is now the size of a 7 year old and his hair is now longer and he wears a robe and shorts carrying books around and reading as many as he can, mostly true love stories.