Livna's Offer and Helgon growth

Livna is looking at the woman with white hair and the young kit behind her, she didn't know what to do. The woman looks over at Livna with a smile and slowly comes forward to the her, when them woman is close to her and begins to speak.

??? ( Hello their little one who are you.)

Livna ( ....)

??? ( Its okay Im not bad I just wanted to know your name.)

Livna ( Livna.)

??? ( Hello Livna I see you have something special most don't even know about.)

Livna ( Something...special ? But... Im not special.)

??? ( You are very special and that's a given.)

Livna (Im.... special??)

??? ( Yes and because of that I have an offer for you to utilize it.)

Livna ( Offer? What is that?)

??? ( Yes a special offer that will help you become strong enough to let your brother be healed by it.)

Livna looks at the woman with eyes if trying to tell if the woman is speaking the truth. She then feels like the words or real and keeps her eyes on the woman. The woman then kneels down to meet the eyes with Livna and then opens her hand and manifests a red orb is floating with waves radiating off the orb. It catches Livna's eyes and she stares deep into it and then looks back to the woman and waits.

??? ( This is the power I can give you but their are rules if you accept this.)

Livna ( Rules?)

??? ( Yes rules, they are to let you use the gift and protect you so people can't harm you or those you love. They also to make sure you don't abuse the offer so that they can stay on the right path.)

Livna ( What do you mean abuse? People will abuse it?)

??? (  Yes they will and they will try to make you do their bidding but the offer will protect you and those who come after you. You don't have to be scared it will protect you and so will those who are unrivaled by any mortal. But you have to give something up if you want to receive it.)

Livna ( What would I have to give to receive the offer?)

Later that night  Livna's brother is at walking home from working all day and is tired and his stomach growls as he is carries the old bread be bought home to feed his sister. When he arrives at his small home he takes care of her, once inside he sees his sister sitting on a broken stool facing the door. When he looks at her he sees his sister with her eyes close. He quickly approaches her and starts to run his hands through her face. 

When he starts questioning her on what happened seeing the bandage around her eyes she starts to speak to her. When he does Livna's grabs her brothers deformed arm and a bright red light shines off of it. When the light dies down her brother looks at his arm and it is fully healed and it looks like new. He looks at his arm and then back to his sister and sees that the bandages aren't hurt. He removes the bandages and sees her eyes are now a fog red and she has no pupils. She begins to tell her the story of the woman in the ally and the deal she made with her on how she has could make him stronger and become stronger herself. She then talks more on about how they will be safe because the unrivaled will protect her and him. 

She then goes on to soon a woman will come from a big place and will take them to a safe place and no one will hurt them. The brother is confused about what Livna is saying and he had a hard time understanding her but her words were strong and her she seems assured. Eternina watches the scene of the siblings and then sends an oracle to the head temples high priestess nearby to come and put these two under the churches protection and to not abuse them or the gods wreath will be fall them.

After she was done she watched as the church and the two are being lead to the high priestess office and are gonna start the saints legend and how they will make the church a large power. She then watches as the two grow and develop as the saint and the protector to the saint making them the bar to reach for their future dependents.

On the other side of the continent Helgon is now on a journey leaving the temple behind and to seek a more info on justice and those who which to hold it and make it respected. Helgon is in a desert and was almost to his physical peak he feels the suns beams hit his back and the heat is hurting him. He then collapses in the sand and blacks out, Near his body a large being appears and looks at the knocked out Helgon.

Helgon awakes in a tent laying down on a beautiful made blanket and their was enough space for several people. He then gets up but his mind feels shaky and catches himself and starts to regain his awareness. Then when he tries to regain his last thoughts a large being walks into the tent and Helgon sees the being. The being who walked in is Ishma who has aged a bit she has been traveling around after her two friends  died from the gruesome battle long ago and has felt weak for not helping them. She found Helgon's collapsed self in the desert she and a few have made a settlement in it. 

She brought the collapsed being who looked like Barluna but was a. male and missing an eye. She nursed this poor being until he seemed better and more hydrated, She watched over him for several days until he awoke. Helgon looks at the large being and is taken back by her stature and sees her aura as pink and pure he knew she wasn't evil but holds some type of guilt seeing a bit of gray. She then starts to make her way over to the man she saved and opens her mouth and talks to Helgon,

Ishma ( Hello their young one I'm called Ishma and found you knocked out. in the dessert and I couldn't just leave yea so I brought you too our settlement  and nursed you.)

Helgon ( Thank you for saving my life and how do you speak such good Seeku? But that doesn't matter right now I just have one question what are you? I have never seen a being like you ever in my life not in the scrolls I read.)

Ishma ( I was thought to speak your tongue by one who was similar to you  she thought me how speak to your tongue and I from a race called Gigalon we are all about the same size and have large tails.)

Helgon ( Gigalons? You seem hard to miss if you have all ways lived in the area how come their is no info on your people.)

Ishma ( Because we are not from this area we are from a whole another land we came here from their to find new ways of life.)

Helgon ( From another land? But how did you get here isn't their a large body of water that goes from all over?)

Ishma ( We sailed hear on a large boat that Hoist thought us to make and we came here years ago. Once here we traveled to this desert  and decided to make a new life here, we did meet these other beings who are different shades of grass and seemed quite efficient in fighting. They live in a large meadows.)

Helgon ( I have read about those beings seen in the temple scrolls but have never seen them before. Oh I forgot my name I'm called Helgon and I'm on a journey to learn true and fair justice.)

Ishma ( Well its nice to meet you Helgon and I would be happy if you want to make yourself at home until you are better.)

Once they got done talking about who and what they are. once they finish their talks. Helgon slowly learns about them and how they deal with situations such as death and robbery and they tell him as he takes notes. Ishma also teaches him their tongue and talks to him about her two friends and the Walkers they met on in the meadows. Helgon stays with them for a couple of years and learned all their ways he can. He then left after some years and decided to go to the Walkers he learned about to learn their ways of justice.

When he arrives at the the meadows walker cities and towns he was welcomed and they seemed to have been interacting with other seekers and another race he learned about from Ishma the Magistars. When he arrived at their scrolls storage and asks to read them they let him with limits, he spent another few years in their cities. Helgon would soon journey to the other cites and slowly became a known icon among several races he would as help in trials and gain a favorable reputation. Helgon would grow to be called the judge and the fair for his honest and true ways of passing judgement.

Helgon would go on to settle in the desert settlement Ishma found and that place would soon be called the City of Judgement. Where law, justice, and order will grow and be feared by most evil doers and those who wish to stay away from it. Helgon would grow old in this city and teach thise the true way of justice and those who betray the ways of justice shall be dealt by it as well.