Otherworldly Tour (1)

Zeke is in his office seeming to have a complicated face as he seems to be at a block in his way of what to do next in his world. As he stress to try and work with the second generation of heroes by slowing down the world and trying to make moves on a more weekly basis.  As he tries to get over his artist block he remembers he hasn't checked his Godbook since he first got it and decides to see what is happening.

He opens the page on his interface and scrolls through all the stuff he has missed he also sees he has a new friend request. Checking the request he sees that it is from Ti and accepts it quickly and can now see his feed is now full of random jungle pictures. With random animals and beings in the pics seeming that the photographer was being chased.

 Zeke decides to ignore the pics and see that he has a message from one of his friends he opens it and sees that its a message from Hunack, he then reads

Hunack [ Greetings Sir Ezekiel 

It is I Hunack P. Moonstar, I will pass the rest of my honorable titles and wish to invite you to my realm. As I wish to give you a tour of my most amazing realm, as it is only my duty as your senior to give you different perspectives of how a world may work. As it seems from your globe streams from time to time you have been in the same era for awhile. Now then you can come when you wish just reply and ill send my path to your doorstep. Now chow dearest junior.]

After readying that message Zeke seems interested in the invitation he has received from Hunack . He thinks it over and decides to accept it and try tour another realm, He only has toured his own and Earth and seems maybe this can get him out of his funk. 

He closed Godbook and decides to send messages to his His upper gods about his plans ands that they should just let the world progress as it is and do as the wish while he is away a bit. They all respond and say they will keep him informed and wish him to have fun, then he messages Lige and tells her and she says she will keep a watchful eye out for any problems and also a kiss emoji which makes Zeke blush a bit.

He sends Hunack a message and then after a minute a large gateway appears that looks like that of large palm trees with colorful clothes hanging from the tress making sunlight break through them. He enters and is transported to a great palace filled with many dreads in various robes but seem different from his own in his world . He then is met by an albino Dread female with purple eyes who is waiting for patiently and gracefully.  She then speaks,

Havan ( Welcome Lord Ezekiel, I am Havan upper goddess of Order and Skies. I shall lead you to my Lady as she awaits your arrival with pure excitement.)

Zeke ( Ah okay.... Please lead the way.)

He is following behind Havan he finds this god realm quite interesting as it reminds of on [ COPYRIGHT MATERIAL ] From earth he use to watch as a kid. Especially the Blue [ COPYRIGHT MATERIAL] who granted the boys wishes. But collected himself and finally reaches a giant open room in the center giant bed of cousins and pillows with various colors and details most embroider with gold and black skulls. In the center laying down was the giant goddess her self in a more dessert style of clothes, which were mostly black.

It was none other Hunack awaiting Zeke's arrival as many servants wait on her, what caught Zeke's attention as they made way to her was that their was a second race of being waiting on Hunack. 

The new race was a two foot tall humanoid bee race that seems quite petite, Zeke is a bit interested in the new race but then finally reaches Hunack as she gets up to greet him,

Hunack ( AH welcome to my humble realm sir Ezekiel I hope my realm is a fresh of breath air to your sights.)

Zeke ( Yes thank you for the invite Hunack and glad to be here.)

Hunack ( Yes yes so lets get on the way with the tour of my realm I have prepared a route to see of three of my favorite spots on my realm and hope you like it so.)

Hunack then starts to make way to a large gate way and motions for Zeke to follow her through as he does with Havan right behind him. When they emerge from the other side they are in a see through form and hovering above a large desert city with a sparkling oasis in the center with many boats on the water seeming to be fishing. They then go to the surface and start to walk around as Hunack speaks,

Hunack ( Welcome to the city of Gracefall the only city in the 5th desert as alll other water sources are monster controlled. But this one is perhaps the best as it has a special guardian in it.)

She goes on to give a detailed tour of the towns history and the people of it from famous heroes of her world and dastardly villains. As they tour the tour they reach the shore of the spring and then a the surface of the waters starts to break and a large dolphin appears and is staring three of them down. It cause the towns people to back away and stare as if they are watching a holy scene. Some rush off to the largest house of the city seeming to get the lord, the dolphin then speaks to the three of them. 

It welcomes the Great goddess saying that its honor by her presences, it then asks why has she decide to bless its spring with her grace. Havan steps in and explains the situation to the dolphin, Zeke finds out that the dolphin is a child of one of her gods and a lake spirit and is the protector of that spring and city. The people finally got the lord of the town who is trying to speak to the protector but is being ignored as the dolphin is giving its entire attention to Hunack.

Hunack has Havan tells the dolphin to give a vague respond to the people and says it will bless this day. Hunack the gives the dolphin a complement for keeping the city safe and prosperous through the clean water. The dolphin seems happy as it submerges and jumps out the water ding a flip causing the people to roar in happiness. Hunack says goodbye to the dolphin and takes the tour to a new location on her world as she caused enough disturbance in that one area. They then start to float off. into a new direction one that seems infested with monsters that is several continents away from their last location.