Punishment time Work inspection

Zeke descends to the Grand Capital as an old woman name Zonla , She is an older Meadows Walker who walks with a cane and keeps to herself but is nice and wise. She then starts to walk to the center building that looks like Noahs arc flip upside down and held down by large ropes. The towns building seem to all be at ground level and the only large ones seem to be a coliseum like area and the grand hall.

Zonla has business to do and walks straight up to the grand hall and is stopped by the guards but unleashes killing intent that makes them faint to the ground. She made sure not to make it unnoticeable to everyone. She makes her way to the hall undisturbed walking at an elders pace, She then hears voices coming from the giant double doors ahead and proceeds to walk through them opening just one easily.

Once inside all the clan Chiefs argue in a giant u shaped desk at one another while the throne in the center has an old walker slouched in it with a bored look on his face and ignoring the chiefs bickering. Zonla walks into the front and the slams her cane into the floor make a loud sound and a cracks it a bit. Every one turns to the sound and the room goes quite, they see the old woman and then wonders why their is some old woman in the middle of the meeting. The guards surround her with their spears drawn and pointed at her, then Waxer speaks,

Waxer ( Old woman how did you get into the hall, this place is guarded by the elite I have personally trained, how would a hag like you get this far?)

Zonla ( Children these days have no respect talking to their elders, and those elites your talking about are laying in the halls asleep. They will wake up soon so don't worry sunny. Now where is this strong fighter I keep hearing about?)

Waxer ( Not just old but senile too are you blind granny as well, escort this grandma to a cell and have her questioned.)

Once they try to get closer Zonla activates her aura knocking out every guard and chief closest to her. They all hit the floor crashing and she then keeps standing in her spot looking at the rest who are in awe standing up confused to see them beat with out her even moving. Waxer sits up in his chair out of interest, but then is kicked in the face and goes flying out the buildings back end crashing in the street and causing a scene.

Everyone was caught off guard and watch as the dust clears and to see Waxer the Grand Marshall on the ground picking himself up. They all step back and then hear a taping sound coming from the direction of the direction Waxer came from. They see an old lady whom seems defenseless but is walking up to Waxer with a hit of anger in her eye. 

Waxer gets up and his gauntlets appear and he takes his stance he then rushes Zonla and punches at her as she dodges and weaves every single one of his hits miss. He increases the speed but to no avail the people watching this no him to be unrivaled and has never even been knocked on his back yet he just was, and now it seems like he is being played with by her.

Her actions slowly enrage him and make him more sloppy than she takes her cane and hits him right in his forehead knocking him back once again. Then he gets up enraged and she is about to hit him but he activates his skill and toys to take away her cane and use it against her. Waxer begins to swing his hand to bash her with her cane but when he come full swing his stomach is hit by the cane and is sent into a building. As he try's to get up he couldn't understand how his skill didn't work and why? 

He then hears the cane knock on the floor again and looks to see Zonla who has been bashing him into buildings and easily dodging his punches. He couldn't put it together and why was he losing to some old lady none the less. Zonla stops some feet away from him and the begins to speak,

Zonla ( You have grown fat and sloppy, you don't train or pray anymore like you did in your beginnings. What has changed since your start and why have you fallen from their graces?)

Waxer ( What are you spouting? Fallen from their graces? They were the ones who blessed me and gave me these gauntlets. I have not fallen out of their favor your are just jealous of what I made.)

Zonla ( Oh so then why have you lost to me an old lady who only wields a cane, but you who is wielding a divine weapon can't even scratch me. How come the skill you have as your trump card didn't work? jealous I don't need this luxury all I want is to make sure no lambs become lost.)

Waxer( How do you know about that only I know of the skill.)

Zonla ( Im hear to put you straight and take away what you need to re earn.)

Zonla puts up her hand and the Divine Gauntlets are now in her hands as Waxer is breathless seeing his skill used on him and his own weapon was taken from him the way he would do to enemies on the battle field. The Gauntlets disappear and Zonla looks at Waxer and says,

Zonla ( If you want to get these back you have to prove to the gods that you are no longer lost.) 

She then turns around and walks away from the defeated Waxer who is trying to stop her but can't as his body feels sharp pains all over. He blacks out and is left in the destroyed house as Zonla walks through the crowd not being stopped at all. Later Zeke returns to the space and starts watch Waxer be treated and wakes up, he sits up and asks about her location but all they tell him that she's gone. Waxer looks at his hands and then tells everyone to leave him to himself , he cry in frustration over his first lost since he was a child. To and insult to injury she took his gifts from the gods, He then try to pray and asks Infintino Where has he gone wrong.

He only gets one line of words flow through his head, You have lost you effort and dedication, to gain those back which you hav lost you must start from the ground up. Hearing this he opens his eyes and looks in a mirror sees how out of shape he was and realizes what she said to him was the truth. he has lost the gods favor and grew arrogant and cocky. He became the oner thing he promised to not be, He then changes his pants and goes to a field near his base and starts to run.

Zeke watches Waxer train and it seemed like a work out montage, seeing Waxer lose wait and pray more as well train harder regaining his old figure. He became less lazy and becomes more humble, he puts more effort in improving himself  and over about 2 years of re-improving  and becoming even better then before.

He then sees Waxer receive an oracle from Infintino who tell him to go to the edge of the realm and their he will be  tested by the only one who can.  Waxer walks out by himself only wearing a pair of pants and has his arms and legs wrapped walking towards his instructed directions. Waxer reaches the edge of the realm after walking for 3 day straight, their Zeke sees the body he left and was sitting criss cross on a large stone.

As he watches he sees an intense fight go down in the field as they fight for days then when it and Waxer is on the ground having lost again, but is given back his gauntlets and told that he became worthy once again. Zonla explains that the goods never want their lambs to go down the wrong path, She explains more and how the gods are proud of his dedication.  Zeke is proud to see Waxer put in his place and became better from his loss.

Zeke fast forwards and watches the walkers become better, and opens his interface and reads through there notifications and harassment from DIA about him and then she mentions a scene from his teenage years ands he turns red again. The he gets a notification about Waxers death, and makes Viota bring his soul to him give him a lesser god position for combat. he makes Viota give him a test first to make sure he has not reverted back to his old ways.

As he waits Zeke decides to visit the Soul Domain and see how the organization and management is working. He Called over Eternina to escort him to the realm but made a quick stop at Kayana's Forge.