Tournament of Gods (Part 5)

The crowd was excited for the two matches of the semi finals and wonder how the matches would go and how the gods and mortals act in these fights

The crowd was excited for the two matches of the semi finals and wonder how the matches would go and how the gods and mortals act in these fights. The first match is Infintino Vs Eternina and the crowd was loving it husband and wife were now opponents in the tournament and now they get to see who is the stronger of the two. Zeke too was wondering how his two first gods will win the two fights. 

He then sees Tiamo flying up from the arena and takes his seat and seems to be in a better mood than before. Zeke knew that Tiamo spoke with Keta and told her that he wasn't looking down on her at all and was trying to give an honest fight. The two spoke it out for the entire second round and seem to be on better terms. Zeke then turns to the arena again and motions to Viota to call everyone back to their seats. When the majority of the crowd was seated once again Viota starts her announcements again,

Viota ( Now lets start the semi finals we are making our way through this tournament. Now lets get the first match underway, we welcome back to the arena the Mother of Time Eternina and her opponent Father of Space Infintino. Now we will see these love birds compete against each other in this match. Now let's get this underway.)

The two enter the field and look at each other both cracking a smile at each other knowing they are gonna have a great fight. Before the match was called the two came together and agreed not to take who ever when's the match personally. The two hug and then walk to their separate rooms waiting to be called. Now they look at each other and hold their respective weapons ready to go.

The match begins and the two start to slowly build up to run at each other and then they clash Maze and Sword cause sparks. The sparks keep coming and they seem to be keeping the pace of their strikes at a certain level. They keep it up and the gods seem to start upping their power and speed at each other as neither seems to be given way at all. Then magic starts to gather in both gods side and both blast as literal space and time clash in beam form. The two beams explode and glitter falls from the sky one the two gods as they keep the power clashing and blasting. 

Then Eternina touches the floor and it then reverts back to when Zivel was fighting Doa a swamp appears out of nowhere and Infintino falls a bit into the water. He gets back up and takes his stance in the new terrain. He knew what Eternina has done and he has fallen from for her quick trick. He then takes his sword and imbues it with magic and then slashes a strong magic through the air cutting down all the trees. Eternina dunks out of the way of the slash barely avoiding it, she then reverts the field again and it was now the various terrain from Zivels match against Obitel. 

Infintino then jumps back and lands on a small hill and then Eternina comes running towards him ready to clash once again. Then she blocks a swing of the sword but then backs away as a new second sword comes slashing down where she was. Then she sees another Infintino standing next to the first one, she looks at him with amazement and then smiles at his crafty methods. Infintino has split himself in two in the same space he was fighting her in and now she was out numbered. She then rushes to the closest one while he defended the other came up to the other side of her and attack her open self but she pauses the first ones sword and blocks the second one. 

She paused the second one and then gets ready to attack the second one but the she turned around quickly and blocks a now third sword and a new Infintino. Infintino split himself again and surprised her again. She then manages to push the third one back and then tries to attack the other two. Just as she is about to attack both of them they both disappears from in front of her catching her off guard. The other two were now in two different spots but still paused and now a fourth Infintino is next to the third. 

Eternina then touches the ground again and it turns into a floor of ice and the two Infintino's are now stabbing their sword in the ground and keeping their stances. She then moves across the ice at him again and ready to attack once more but she stops mid swing. She looks up and sees her maze was topped by a patch of floating ice and sees a big portion missing from the field behind her. She tries to back away from the scene but then feels a sword on the center of her back and then calls out she gives up knowing she has been caught. 

The match is then over and Infintino walks up to his wife and tell her to turn around and she does. When she does she sees one of the frozen Infintinos and was tricked by her husbands and then turns to her husband with an angry face and starts to slam her hands in his chest. He smiles at her and knows he will have to something for her for making up to the trick he did to her. The two gods seem to be walking off to one of the entrances  and Infintino seeming to have to endure a lecture from his wife about tricks in a fight. 

After the two left the scene Zeke smiles and reverts the field once again to its original form and starts to talk to Tiamo about not doing those tricks to his wife one day unless he wants to feel the wrath of her. Tiamo nods at Zeke's words and Even Zivel comments but Zeke looks at him with suspicious eyes knowing the god saying the comments is a bit of a jack rabbit. The next match is then called and Zeke returns his focus to the field once again.

Viota ( Ok now for the second part of the semi finals, I introduce to you the two opponents that have a long history. They battle once in their lives as mortal and even after death has claimed them both and they were prompted to Reaper and Godhood. Now I welcome to the arena once again Doa the Slaughter and Waxer the God of Combat!!!)

The two enter from opposite sides of the arena but when they stop, they stop in front of each other glaring strong glares. Neither is looking away and both are breathing heavy as both want to beat the living hell out of each other. Before the match even starts both throw their weapons aside and then they understand this battle is until one is knocked out or surrenders.

When the match begins it turns right into a bar room brawl and the two beings start to beat the living stuffing out of each other. They deliver blow after blow to one another seeming to not want to stop.  Waxer hits Doa with anger and intent trying his best to try and land a killing blow on Doa. Doa too tries to do mass amount of brutal damage to Waxer having his intense rivaled with Waxer even after death. They seem to manage to find pitcher of beer in the arena that weren't their from before. They slam each other on table that seemed summoned from a bar as well and Zeke looks at the scene with confusion on how they seem to actually be in a bar room fight.

He quickly makes them disappear from the arena and the two are literally rolling around on the ground nonstop. Doa gets on top of Waxer and starts to pummel him from on top and seems to be getting the upper hand on Waxer, but the gets sent flying and then an uncountable amount of blows are delivered onto him by an enraged Waxer. Doa feels every blow to his body and then dodges after a minute and tackles Waxer to the ground again. It seems as if this fight will never end and the crowd too seem to understand this.

Until Waxer gets on top of Doa and then delivers a slurry of punches into Doa's head and he iOS not stopping at all. He keeps hitting every part of Doa that he can releasing all his rage out on the reaper who seems to slowly stop moving as he is over powered by Waxer. After Waxer feels no more resistances he stops punching and then stands up and looks at the KO'd Doa who lays on the ground bleeding knocked out cold. 

With the end of the bar fight Waxer is called the winner and several Jury's run from an entrance with a stretcher and carry Doa to the saint underground to heal him as Waxer walks off to do the same so he can be ready for the final match. Viota then tells the crowd there will be another intermission so Waxer can return to normal and get ready to fight Infintino in the Final round and absolutely last match of the Tournament. 

The crowd seems to mostly stays in their seats not wanting to miss the match start ing not even for a bit. Zeke then turns to Kulema and asks her the status of Doa and she says he will be fine and that he may be in a grumpy mood for awhile because of his lost to Waxer again. Zeke then turns to The other mortal participates all sitting in their seats awaiting for the final match as well not knowing how it will go and wonder what moves or magic will be used by the two gods. Zeke turns to look at the arena again and wait in anticipation as the finals are now underway and he will get to reward one of the two for their accomplishments in the tournament.