Waking up and Up to date

Zeke looks through the notification he has received and when he opened it instead of reading it all the info appeared in his head. Zeke is caught off guard and falls back onto the bed the best he can. After a few minutes to collect his thoughts he was breathless on the things in his mind. He then takes a deep breath and calms down as it was a overload to him.

He then realizes what has happened and then hears a familiar sound of a real notification. He looks to his interface and sees a message from Dia opening he reads,

[ Hey newbie its me your friendly boss Dia. I sent you this to male sure you got the new updates to your interface and the changes it brings to your world as a whole. Such as phasing all the systems under one big one, taking away the worlds interface for mortals, as well as tracking your PP amd spending history of all those who have access to it. Besides that Oba says that your world was a mess and needs a nit more organization before the council thing you wish to try. So your worlds fast-forwards will be limited until you fix all your problems. But you still can do what ever you want with it as its your world l, that's it for now noob so ill leave you alone to do your job.

P.S. Im enjoying the little pirate cat on your world.]

After reading this and holding his face in disappointment as usual with her messages he closes it and then gets ready. As he now needs to solve problems that have arouse since his slumber. When he leaves his floating room and starts to walk to the throne room he is so familiar with he notices a big change. The halls and gardens of the god realm seem to have a change in lay out. As he turns the corner to the throne room he finds a large scaled map of the god realm laid out before his eyes.

It was like one he has seen from his old worlds theme park and was impressed by how organized and informative it was. He looks to see many new hallways and features they have added to the realm while he slept. The one he was most impressed by was that they built an actual library in the realm open to all who rule and work thier.

He then opens his own map to see its updated and is live for him. He then counties to his throne room once arrived kneeling before him in order of rank are all his gods. Leading them is his wife Lige who stands up and begins to speak to him.

Lige ( My great husband it is so good to see you have awoken from your slumber and has blessed us with your presence.)

Zeke ( Hey Lige its been awhile since I went to sleep it seems and a lot has happened huh? So if you want to stop with all the formalities and give me a detailed report i would like that very much.)

Lige ( Always so humble and kind no wonder the great one sent me to you. But if you would take your throne and Eternina will explain the time lime to you. )

Zeke nods and takes his seat on his throne as the other gods make way to him to do so. Zeke sits down amd looks once again at the scene before him but among the gods he spots a new face and then smiles. He sees mo other then Celesti and next to her stands Tiamo seeming to hold her hand. He pushes his thoughts to the back of his mind and then looks to Eternina as she is now stepping forward holding a tablet in her arms. The rest of the gods go to ether side of the aisles to make way to her.

Eternina ( Oh Great Father I your God of Time shall tell you the important details of the world that have happen while you rested. First the Holy beast have started to go about the world and take up their roles in keeping the worlds power in check on a lower level. The leader of them Holy Crane Titan has established his nest in the central continent and has gained control of the reigns monsters as they stopped storming him in droves and submitted to him. With that Local countries have watched the scene and are investigating him as they believe he many be a threat. Also all three of your sons seem to have established something Viam his own country and it is growing at a good pace and scale on the western continent. Dusza has a temple and is training many disciples in the way of the spirit as they slowly are becoming unrivaled on the Northern Continent. Last Jirka has trained all over the world while actively avoiding his brothers but recently in the last ten years he has been hunting spirit prince Horcrux  since he was blessed by Doa and murdered Hero of Waxer Hanlio. Aside from that the sins and virtues too have started to develop their own personalities that go along with their own trait. Aside from that only a hundred so years have past since your rest and the many of the other heroes have passed only one is still alive Dinaya because of her magic but is soon to pass in due time.)

Zeke listens to the details and it correlates with the info he was filled with from the interface. Then the other gods tell him about other minor details in their domain such as Tact the Nekoi and him sailing around the southern continent and basically becoming the first real ruler of the seas. Another one that caught his attention is The daughter of Zvel who is half Dread and seems to have built a giant underground society Of Thieves and the like. That seems to be clashing a lot with Viam and his conquest of the Oasis lands in the west. The thing that caught him off guard the most is that the Scaled, Nekoi, and Yet-ta seem to be coming to the end of their long war as battles seem to happen less and less and more talks have been established because of the efforts of two warriors one from each side that battled a blasted that consumed any and all life in its path. 

Zeke then opens the screen to his interface and sees a scene of Jirka now more matured and scarred from battle as he drives his fist through a monsters head. As he makes his way on a request from the guild to investigate a large bird monster that has become the alpha of the area and has slain any one who has attacked it. He was asked to because he has a flawless record with the guild and is the only one who can make way to the new alpha.