aftermeth

Narrators Pov

Narrators Pov.

As much as she wanted her hands to relax so she could feel herself fall, far down until she couldn't feel any more. She leant back and instantly snapped out of her haze, she started hyperventilating as she turned around and claimed back over the railing, backing away in fear.

"Fuck, holy shit, what am I thinking?"

She stumbled back in shock and ran towards the roof door. Not being able to breathe properly, she jogged quickly to his room. The door was yelling at her, telling her to go and if she went in he would be yelling at her too.

The manor was in an eerie silence, no one was able to talk, or do anything normally. Mostly, they all stayed in the rooms that they were assigned to. She stood in front of his door with her hand hovering over the door. She knocked gently, trying not to sound harsh. Her heart was beating fast, very fast.

The gentle knocking woke him up, his hand painfully went to his throat, but the bandages around his neck stopped him from feeling his cuts.

He opened the door and saw the regretful, weak girl standing with her head down and tears from her cheeks, "What do y-you want Sienna?" He sternly croaked, feeling the pain as he spoke. She looked up to see the bandage around his neck and the cuts and purple marks around him. Her mouth shakingly opened and tears form into her eyes.

"Draco...I'm so, so sorry," She begged as she stepped forward to try and do something but he flinched, moving away from her. Sienna stopped and stared into his eyes. He felt his eyes watering up as he watched her fill with regret. He was sorry too, he should have stopped his father and stood up for her but what she did was a lot worse.

His mouth closed shut, he didn't know what to say to her, "I know you are, I'm sorry too," He whispered back in shame. She looked at in him in shock, "Goodnight, Sienna,"

She placed her hand on the door before it closed and sobbed with her head down, "Ple-please don't. Please, I'm sorry Draco...I need you right now," She stuttered with tears in her eyes as she stepped forward again but he didn't move back. Instead, he just kept his hand on the door handle and watched her step forward.

"You don't get to need me, after what-what you did," He painfully raised his voice, she cried more and nodded her head, still with her head down.

"I know, I kno-

"I've told Lee and Blaise about the b-bite, but I'm not making excuses for you. I'm sure you'll do that yourself," He said one last time before grabbing her and pulling her into his room.

She stumbled forwards and opened her mouth to talk, "I-I'm not going to make an ex- you know I didn't mean to hurt you..." She started as she turned around and watched him close his door and face away from her, "Something's seriously wrong with me, I can't- I-I can't deal with this," his heart ached to hear her voice break, "Suz...and Theo...and what- I don't know what's happening to me. I feel things when I'm not supposed to feel them, like a wave of terrifying anger. It makes me want to do things Draco, hurt people. I'm- I'm so, so scared,"