finedining

Nicodemus Adler

I opened the door and walked into Devon's room and saw her standing in front of the mirror in a gorgeous long, silk blue dress hugging her waist, it had small straps that shows her tanned shoulders and her long blonde hair was curled, half tied up at the back of her head.

"Dev..you look- you are stunning," I said staring at her from the entrance. 

She turned around and her face lit up, she walked over and threw her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her away to look at her up and down. I bit my lip and she giggled pulling me in for a kiss.

"Why you dressed so formally?" I smirk.

Her face became pink and she walked back to the mirror to fix her hair.

"Umm, tonight is Slughorn's dinner party, remember I mentioned it last week-

"What? Dev you not actually going to that are you?"

A wave of jealousy came over me as I shut the door and went to sit on her bed. If I wasn't going, there was no way I was letting her go. She turned around to look at me narrowing her eyes.

"Yes, Nico, I am! I'm finally settling in here and I'm going to take this great opportunity. Now I have to be there in 15 minutes and I'm not ready yet so stay and be quiet or leave,"

I jump up and walk towards her, "You're not going out dressed like that, fucking filthy hands McLaggen is going an-

"NICO! Don't dare tell me how to dress, I am going to go tonight dressed in this and I'm going to have a good time. I barely know Cormac so it would be nice to know him first before you start talking shit," She raised her voice and stepped away from me.

I scrunched up my face and felt my jaw tighten in anger, "Fucks sake Devon, please just don't go. Stay in my room, were having the rest round, don't go to the stupid dinne-

"No, I'm going to go to the dinner party. I can't deal with your jealous ass right now so just...get out!" She turned away from me and shook her head. I scoffed and headed for the door, I stood in the doorway before turning back to her.

"Enjoy your night," I snarl before slapping the door shut.

~

Sienna Bones

"I am so mad at Blaise excepting that stupid invite, I'm fine with you Sia, but ugh what dickhead!" Lee huffed leaning back in her bed. 

I had gotten changed into a loosen brown dress that came up above my knees, I threw and silk white shirt over and picked up the small purse that had some makeup in it. 

"Lee, just talk to him tomorrow, I'm really sorry I have to go," I went over and peck her on the cheek, I started to walk away when she grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to her. She moved the edge of the bed and pulled me in-between her legs so I looked down and her. Moving her other hand to the back of my leg, sending shivers up my leg and spine. 

"Look really good Sia," She smirked up at me, I bent down, placing a hand on her cheek and gave her a small friendly peck on the lips.

"Thanks, Lee," I felt my cheeks warm up.

Once I got to Slughorn's room, we all joined him around a large circular table, I sat by Blaise and Cormac. We talked through the courses about the ministry and about ourselves, really annoying adult stuff.

 I felt a hand on my thigh, gripping me. Straighten my back and sitting up, the hand moved up almost reached my heat before I grab his wrist and froze, I stare at him with shock as he smirked and leant in to whisper in my ear.