christmasbreak

Sienna Bones

Sienna Bones

Draco,

I don't know if you got my past two letters that I sent but I hope everything's okay.

Auntie has got Suz and me doing chores nearly every day, I think I can polish a vase with my eyes closed now. Anyways, I've had the best Christmas ever! Auntie got me a camera that prints pictures, I took some silly ones of us on Christmas morning. Susan and I have been spending so much time together, I offered her some muggle weed because I didn't think she could handle the Dragon flame, but turns out loads of Hufflepuff do it! Must be an advantage having your head of house run the greenhouses.

How was your Christmas?  Don't worry you've only got tomorrow and then the Zabini's and Theo are coming. Stay strong Draco. We've got the Wood's, family friends, coming over for dinner. I haven't seen them in ages, you know their son, Oliver, he was the Gryffindor quidditch captain, he left like 3 years back.

I miss you so much, I think about you every day. Your voice, your eyes, your touch. I've used the camera a few times, for you, if you lose it or let anyone see I'm going to hex you. Have some fun with it, I had fun taking it. x

Write me back,

Love Sienna. x

"SIENNA! THEY'RE HERE, THEY'RE HERE. THE WOODS HAVE JUST ARRIVED!" Susan squeals from down the stairs, I quickly hide the very scandalous polaroid under the letter and let out a sigh of relief, thankful she didn't come into my room.

"SUZ IM COMING, CALM DOWN!" I shouted back and get up from my bureau desk. My room was very well thought out, I had my bed in the middle of the room, opposite the window and posters, plants and more witchcraft objects were scattered around my room. My bed didn't have a headboard, it just had sage green and white thick duvets, blankets and pillows neatly laid out across it.

I was so happy when I was home, though it was my aunt's house, we had been living there for 3 years now. It was the closest to a home base that Susan and I had ever felt.

After hiding the polaroid, I ran out of my room and down the stairs to see the Wood family standing by our fireplace with a small suitcase in each of their hands.

"OLIVER!" I ran up and threw my arms around his neck pulling him into a friendly hug, he lifted my up and spun me around.

"Flip me, lass, you got smaller?" He laughs and puts me down, I playfully hit his shoulder walking over to Mr and Mrs Wood, I always loved the strong Scottish accent. They were a very friendly family and Susan and I grew up with Oliver when we lived with our parents but our aunt and his mum are best friends, so them two spend a lot of time together.

"Sienna, look at you! You're gorgeous! I was just saying to Susan that it always amazed me how you two are the most beautiful twins I've ever seen," Mrs Oliver says placing each of her hands on our cheeks, "One with fiery red hair and one with dark brunette hair. But you still have the same eyes as her mother,"