annualsleepover

Sienna Bones

Leena reached over to a bag off muggle weed and we walked over to the big window to sit down in the alcove, comfy window seat we had built with pillows and cushions. We had a large plastic tray in the middle with an ashtray and a few empty bags on it. We chatted for a bit whilst she rolled the joint.

We sat and looked out the window above the lake admiring the view before Pansy arrived, we had the curtains drawn so it felt it and like me and her being cut off from the world behind us, in our own comfy beautiful world.

All to be interrupted by knocking on the door.

I got up pulling my black booty shorts down a bit and pulled my sports jersey which sat just above the bottom of the shorts, showing my thighs. "Thank god Pansy, we were apart to light up withou-

Opening the door, Draco stood towering over me in dark green pyjama trousers and a white top, visibly I could see his big broad shoulders. I slowly scan him and saw his trousers sitting quite low on his torso.

"Woah, liking what we see Bones?" I quickly look at him in shock, "Don't worry I was checking you out too" He said a little lower bending down to whisper in my ear.

"Malfoy what are you doing here, we are waiting for Pansy" I spit, really just wanting a night with my girls.

Still leaning down his lips came closer to my ear, "Came over to see if your feeling better?" I narrow my eyes. Surely he's killing me with kindness because he was making me want to comm-

"Oi sexy, who's there? I want your ass back here if it's not Pansy" Lee shouted from behind the curtains. I giggle a bit and shake my head.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be fine Malfoy," Not meaning to sound rude or overly- confident.

With a smirk and a nod, he leaves his eyes on me as he turned around and walked away.

"Oh hey, umm Why were you coming from the girl's room?" I heard Pansy stop her tracks further down the corridor as I held the door Slightly open.

"Just seeing if Bones was fine, Seemed weird today" He replied.

"Draco,"

"Fuck don't give me that look,"

I could hear feet shuffling closer and Draco whispered something into her ear which made her gasped. Silence. Sienna don't you dare stick your head out. I heard lips break apart and soft panting. A weird knot built up in my stomach.

"Owh LEE WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelped jumping around at the sting on my ass. Lee had snuck up behind me and smacked my ass so hard, it felt good. She quickly put a hand to my mouth and a hand at my waist. Pulled my hips to the front of her. Holding me still. I tried to hear what was going on in the corridor but Lee's loud smack had obviously startled them because we heard light footsteps come closer to the door.

I grab Lee's hand and we run like kids to my bed and jump over it scrambling around so only our heads poke up over the bed looking at the door. Pansy walking in looking rather pink in the cheeks and plump lips. We jumped up from the bed grabbing pansy dragging her onto the bed cuddling her in-between Lee and I and laughing fake kissing her all over the face.

"Ew get me out of the lover sandwich," She said pushing her self up as we started laughing at her and we all walked back to the window seat and drew the curtains back.

"Oh that would be something the boys would absolutely get hard over" Lee bursts out into a laugh.

All three us sat in the seat looking at the sun getting lower, talking. I was leaning back in-between Leena's legs and her arms above me hold my shoulders, I was holding the joint and passed it up to Lee. Pansy sat opposite us sharing the big fluffy blanket between the three of us.